It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-vaxx police officer who had been taking horse worm medicine dies from Covid

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

Are you a Licensed Virologist ? If not , then forgive me for Doubting your " CLAIMS " here ..........

An important and highly concerning study published early this year in the journal Microbiology & Infectious Diseases titled, “Covid-19 RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Diseases,” addresses one of the many potential, unintended, adverse health effects of the experimental mRNA Covid-19 vaccines presently being deployed worldwide, namely, their possible induction of prion diseases, a category of highly fatal brain disorders.

The study abstract, well worth reading, summarizes both the context, intention, and results of the investigation:

“Development of new vaccine technology has been plagued with problems in the past. The current RNA based SARSCoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing. In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients.

The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations. The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations.

In the current analysis a total of sixteen UG tandem repeats (ΨGΨG) were identified and additional UG (ΨG) rich sequences were identified. Two GGΨA sequences were found. Potential G Quadruplex sequences are possibly present but a more sophisticated computer program is needed to verify these. Furthermore, the spike protein, created by the translation of the vaccine RNA, binds angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), a zinc containing enzyme.

This interaction has the potential to increase intracellular zinc. Zinc ions have been shown to cause the transformation of TDP-43 to its pathologic prion configuration. The folding of TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmations is known to cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases.

The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit. [emphasis added]“

newestalerts.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You've taken this article totally out of context and the link you have demonstrats the scientific illiteracy of pople spreading fake rubbish and paranoia. It's disgusting of them to do this really. The paper is not very well written, but I recoomend that everybody reads it to assuage their concerns. Limited knowlede is a dangerous thing, particularly when it comes to public health matters.
edit on 31-8-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

To start off, they are talking about a side effect. None gene manipulation. Side effects are common with vaccines, not to take away from the severity of the claims this study suggests.

It then speaks about the vaccine being pushed through. Okay?

"potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations. The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations."
Okay, the potential.

" Potential G Quadruplex sequences are possibly present but a more sophisticated computer program is needed to verify these."

Potential x2

"This interaction has the potential to increase intracellular zinc."

Potential combo

"The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit."

Potential side effect overkill

Point stands.

edit on 31-8-2021 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

A very large group of anti vaccers

I'm not anti-vaccine... I've had plenty of vaccines with no worries.

The Covid shot is not a vaccine. I don't know why I have to keep saying this.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm not anti-vaccine... I've had plenty of vaccines with no worries.

The Covid shot is not a vaccine. I don't know why I have to keep saying this.

We are only talking about the COVID vaccine, so I don't think anyone is assuming those who are against the COVID vaccine as a traditional anti-vaxxers , just easier to say anti-vaxxers.

OK Dr. Wide-Eyes, we hear you and you are wrong, so say it 1000 times more and you are still wrong. sorry... It is nether experimental nor a drug, so what do you want to call it?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It is nether experimental nor a drug, so what do you want to call it?

I'm sorry but I'm not going to justify that nonsensical question with an answer.

Seems you win in a world of fantasy...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I'm sorry but I'm not going to justify that nonsensical question with an answer.

mRNA is not a drug and its been around for 30+ years with first human trials 8 years ago, so once again just because you say something doesn't make it real.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I concur - this is pure & unadulterated, top drawer BS propaganda.

This thread should die.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

mRNA is not a drug and its been around for 30+ years with first human trials 8 years ago, so once again just because you say something doesn't make it real.

You're the only one between us calling the jab a drug.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You're the only one between us calling the jab a drug.

I asked you what do you want to call it. 10,000s of researchers, scientists, Doctors etc. call it a vaccine, so I'm not sure why you insist its not. The line "its not a vaccine, its an experimental drug" is not what I made up...lol

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: Mandroid7

I concur - this is pure & unadulterated, top drawer BS propaganda.

This thread should die.

What was your first clue?

The fact that only democrat propaganda (BS) pieces call Ivermectim a horse dewormer?

Or the fact that the only thing thing the article stressed was anti vax and horse dewormer?

Or the fake obit?

Will only fool the already brainwashed.

Just like the 80 hospital 200 mile heart attack garbage.

msm is FULL of democrat BS 24/7.

Worse than bitchute.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I've never called it a drug, I just call it what it is, an experimental shot.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I've never called it a drug, I just call it what it is, an experimental shot.

First human testing was 8 years ago, so when does it stop being experimental? I think it is OK that you want to call it that, but you seem to repeat a number of times everyone else needs to call it the same, and I'm not sure why you are pushing that point.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Nope, that's what I call it because that's what it is.

I'm sure I've said this to you before but please stop taking your regret out on me.

I mean, were you hoping that by now I would have been forced to take it to make you feel better about your lack of integrity?

Tough sh#t pal. I will still die before I take the Big Pharma pestilence... 👎

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Nope, that's what I call it because that's what it is.

I'm sure I've said this to you before but please stop taking your regret out on me.

I mean, were you hoping that by now I would have been forced to take it to make you feel better about your lack of integrity?

Tough sh#t pal. I will still die before I take the Big Pharma pestilence... 👎

I really don't care what you call it, and I wouldn't say anything, but it seems you keep repeating the same line over and over, so I replied. BTW what regrets would/should I have... no clue to what you are stammering about there.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Nah, it's not experimental - you're getting your terminology all mixed up. I hope people don't take your opnions seriously for that reason. No-one should get theor advice from a forum, least of all ATS. MRNA vaccine technology is nothing new: www.nature.com... The use of a COVID vaccine is no more experimental than a Phase 4 clinical trial is. It's now about as experimental as taking two Panadol for a headache. Rage against the machine all you want...Phase 4, though.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

Well thanks for clearing that up MrNWO.

We can all sleep easy now knowing that Big Brother has our backs.

Seriously....

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

If you have no regrets, that's great.

Just please stop pretending that this stuff has been properly tested. It's nauseating. 😵

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

gosh damm lying gets at the NIH thank gawd you here to tell them the truth. NIH RESEARCH MATTERS - January 12, 2021
Experimental coronavirus vaccine highly effective

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Nah, it's not experimental - you're getting your terminology all mixed up. I hope people don't take your opnions seriously for that reason. No-one should get theor advice from a forum, least of all ATS. MRNA vaccine technology is nothing new: www.nature.com... The use of a COVID vaccine is no more experimental than a Phase 4 clinical trial is. It's now about as experimental as taking two Panadol for a headache. Rage against the machine all you want...Phase 4, though.

Are you aware that even FDA calls it experimental?

Is being used on EUA.

EXPERIMENTAL. USAGE. AUTHORIZATION.

With experiment set to end in 2023.

Now, what were you claiming again?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join