It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Die In Japan After Shots From Suspended Moderna Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I have to admit, there are a lot of "coincidental" deaths right after receiving these shots. I am actually surprised this showed up in the MSM articles to be honest.

In this instance, 2 people die in their 30's but of course we should not relate this to the vaccines as of yet because who knows, maybe two healthy people in their 30's just happened to drop dead right after their shots right?

www.msn.com...

TOKYO (Reuters) -Two people died after receiving Moderna Inc COVID-19 vaccine shots that were among lots later suspended following the discovery of contaminants, Japan's health ministry said on Saturday.

The men in their 30s died this month within days of receiving their second Moderna doses, the ministry said in a release. Each had a shot from one of three manufacturing lots suspended on Thursday. The causes of death are being investigated.

As of Aug. 8, 991 people had died in Japan after receiving shots of Pfizer Inc's vaccine and 11 after receiving Moderna's, but no causality between the injections and the deaths has been established, according to the health ministry.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Somebody might look at your title and think, "huh, only two people".

Dude, it's thousands, and thousands.

Military Doctor: The COVID Vaccine Program has Killed More Young Active Duty People Than COVID Did

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

As of Aug. 8, 991 people had died in Japan after receiving shots of Pfizer Inc's vaccine and 11 after receiving Moderna's, but no causality between the injections and the deaths has been established, according to the health ministry.

This is sort of flippant, but whoever the reporter was that wrote this piece should have written it as "As of the 8th of August, 992 people have died..." The way it's written my eye caught the 8 and comma followed by 991, and thought it read 8,991 people. Again, a small dumb error on my part, just waking up I suppose.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

This is to many they cant continue to cover up.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reread the article 2 men died because the vaccine they got came from a lot that was tainted...,meaning it wasn't the actual vaccine but something that contaminated japan has administered 124 million vaccines (you need 2) that means 62 million people have been vaccinated there...your post says 991 people died after receiving the vaccine but your own post from the article says says "but no causality between the injections and the deaths has been established, according to the health ministry." let me highlight BUT NO CASUALTY BETWEEN THE INJECTIONS AND THE DEATHS HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED

japan has 1.42 million cases of covid and almost 16, 000 deaths these deaths are about 1 per cent of those total covid cases. If 1 per cent of people who got the shot died afterwards that would be 600,000 (the number is vastly less 991) now even with the huge difference in the numbers the anti vaxx trumpers keep claiming that covid is a hoax and the the number dead is very small....but then they are all clutching their pearls having a fit over deaths from the vaccine ( but there is nothing that shows the 2 are related stated directly from that article)

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

This is to many they cant continue to cover up.

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2021 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I pray for the day that the scales fall off of the eyes of those who have received clot shots, and those who have been promoting this world wide culling activity. Hopefully by this winter, when the vaccinated start dropping everywhere world wide. Of course, we can expect that those who are brainwashed, and especially those who make money off of these poison shots to blame those who are in good health, rather then the poison death jabs. Gotta make that money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

None the less these mRNA vax tech shouldn't have being rushed to the market.

japan has 1.42 million cases of covid and almost 16, 000 deaths these deaths are about 1 per cent of those total covid cases.

Most of those deaths are in nursing homes or nursing home residential ares in Japan. The MSM never shows you the full picture when it comes to the data.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Japan will investigate instead of sweeping it under the rug, they have some pretty good medical scientists over there. I do read some Japanese research and they do investigate things way better than they do here in America. I trust them way more than our CDC and FDA. I have to say though that lately I am not feeling that Canada's medical agencies are being forthright with this and same with the medical agencies in Europe. I have never trusted WHO, they find things wrong and then bury the information...their research is just ignored and discredited if it shows they made a mistake with something. Seems that the bigger these agencies get and the bigger the heads of those running them get, the more corrupt and unintelligent things they do. I suppose that is human nature, it is in every field of science too. Belief interprets science and also these people do not want evidence out there that shows they messed up. They are in a position to deny the evidence is real or pertinent and it happens a lot more than people think.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
you HONESTLY think all us vaccinated people all over the world are all going to drop dead in the winter???? you posted this but no link and no source please post a link with PROOF of WHY this will happen ...What exactly is in the vaccination that is going to cause us all to drop dead??????? when winter gets here and we are alive you are going to look really foolish then what will you say?????

originally posted by: visitedbythem
I pray for the day that the scales fall off of the eyes of those who have received clot shots, and those who have been promoting this world wide culling activity. Hopefully by this winter, when the vaccinated start dropping everywhere world wide. Of course, we can expect that those who are brainwashed, and especially those who make money off of these poison shots to blame those who are in good health, rather then the poison death jabs. Gotta make that money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
you HONESTLY think all us vaccinated people all over the world are all going to drop dead in the winter???? you posted this but no link and no source please post a link with PROOF of WHY this will happen ...What exactly is in the vaccination that is going to cause us all to drop dead??????? when winter gets here and we are alive you are going to look really foolish then what will you say?????

originally posted by: visitedbythem

It will happen most likely during winter time. Its not something I want to happen. I havnt lied to you, yet you believe those who constantly do. Just like the animals died from cytokine storms. They appeared ok at first. The gene therapy appeared to work. They when the illness came around later they ALL died from cytokine storms. ALL. The illness especially gets a foothold in winter, and thats when it will occur. Thats logic. Will it be this winter? Next winter? Or the following winter? We are gong to find out. Will boosters delay the inevitable? Or will they make it worse?

Will authorities tell you the truth at some point? Will they blame the healthy instead of themselves. You know human nature. What is your best guess?

I dont want you to die. Sometimes I think those who are pushing the injections and the false narrative, sure want somebody dead, and they want to collect as much money as they can before that happens.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Why would the vaccine be more dangerous in the winter I don't understand how that could happen?

a reply to: visitedbythem

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Why would the vaccine be more dangerous in the winter I don't understand how that could happen?

It makes you susceptible to cytokine storm. Covid usually goes around more during winter time. Same with colds. Thats when your immunity is lower. Be sure and be taking vitamin D and zinc this winter. You should be taking them now as well. Stay out of large gatherings. Stay out of doctors offices and hospitals if at all possible. Stay away from sick people. Those boosters are more of the same. They are not a fix. How long before you need them every 3 months, then every month. All the while , the unvaxxed will not be taking any at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Covid usually goes around more during winter time.

Based on how many winters?

Seems to like summer too though.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I was looking for some actual links to studies or research as opposed to your interpretation.

Please link to the evidence that led you to the conclusions you stated above

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Covid usually goes around more during winter time.

Based on how many winters?

Seems to like summer too though.

Yes, and that should be a real concern.
If its going around in summer, it will go around like crazy this winter. Many in here already predicted this.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Many in here already predicted this.

Many in here predicted that COVID would be gone last year. Many in here predicted that Nibiru was going to show up in 2012. Relying upon what "many in here" predict is a silly thing to do.

edit on 8/28/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

What exactly is in the vaccination that is going to cause us all to drop dead??????? when winter gets here and we are alive you are going to look really foolish then what will you say?????

They will just shift the goalposts

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
I guess I should have been taking reference notes as I researched this since I got sick in January 2020. But I thought the rest of you were researching the same. Do not use mainstream media to research this topic. Go elsewhere, and just check Dr. credentials of those who have opposing views and have treated thousands of patients.

My first tip off was my dad. Pro vaccine all his life. Very staunch proponent
One of his titles in Bacteriologist. He was doing full blood transfusions of new born infants back very early 50s during his internment. Parasitologist as well, according to my kids( He doesnt talk about things. He is like Mr. Spock). He is also a Chemist and Microbiologist, so when he completely flipped against the MRNA therapy, that really perked my ears.

Im not sure if it is wise for you to research it at this point, if you already accepted it. It will make you afraid, and fear will reduce your immunity. Just take care of your health the best you can now, and try not to worry

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Bit you must know some studies or articles that would support your claims that you can link right?

Do you really think that someone would believe your claims based solely on your word and that your father is a scientist?

Would you believe me on the same basis or would you expect me to provide some cold hard facts to back up my claims before you even entertained the idea?

new topics

top topics

join