It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refusing Care to Unvaccinated - It’s Real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
a reply to: carewemust

That went out the window years ago when the pharmaceutical companies made doctors their “pushers”… the psychology field is the absolute worst but damned if the rest aren’t doing their best to catch up…

The psychology field, in my opinion and having worked extensively with psychologists, in fact I have an hour a week with one right now at the VA, really tend toward the 'good' side of the spectrum. Now psychiatrist...whole different ballgame. Worst doctors ever! Also working extensively with this side of the house...abysmal. Absolutely rotten.

To your point of doctors as "pushers", my first job out of the Army was medical sales (not pharmaceutical which is different, but still in the mix). Well, these drug companies pay these educated models (and make no mistake, that's what they are...some of the most beautiful men and women you've ever seen...designed by purpose to sexually manipulate the physicians) to "push" the doctors into using their represented drug. No ifs ands or buts. If it didn't work, it wouldn't exist.

Also, what's up with commercials for prescription drugs? I remember there was a commercial for a drug running that NEVER TOLD THE VIEWER THE PUROPOSE OF THE DRUG!!! I swear, you can't make this stuff up. They would just say, "have you asked your doctor about blah blah blah (I think it was the purple pill, but I'm not certain). Isn't this supposed to be the doctor's job? Not the person sitting at home watching re-runs?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks
Point of inquiry: could you give a general location (I.e. country) where this occurred?
This is very alarming…..

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If you are in the US, I would do an over the phone with a doctor who will call in some prescriptions that are known to work. They did that here in California, for my daughter, and she was much better in 24 hours, and almost back to normal in 48 hours.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I know a person who was not satisfied with the care at the local hospital because the main person that should have been there, his daughter, could not get off work at the medical care facility for a day because of labor shortages, so she gave visiting rights to her niece for a couple of days to go see him and keep in contact with her till she could get a week off of work to come stay with him during the day at the hospital. This was a while back and neither of them were vaccinated, my daughter since she cannot take vaccines had a legitimate reason...her aunt didn't want the vaccine because she already had antibodies from a previous infection which was identified months earlier at work.

So they would not let them switch back to my daughters aunt going to stay with him at the hospital...the person who could actually sign because she had power of attorney. So they filed to have him discharged from that hospital to take him back home...no covid and he was improving. To get him out so he could transfer to the hospital in their home town they called it leaving against medical advice and they went to the hospital up north and that hospital could not take him in because he left against medical advice, seems like if you do not like the policies at the hospital or treatment you cannot get into another hospital right away. He went back to the daughters aunts house then went to the nursing home three days later and then they could admit him into the hospital to finish up the treatment he needed. I will never go to this local hospital again after seeing how bull headed they are. One nurse that was in charge of that area was the only bad person that was in that unit, the other people working there were appologizing to my daughter about how they were doing things. When they were all signed out they were informed they changed policy and they could now change the one visitor policy to include changing the person like they did before...but by then they were so pissed, they wanted nothing to do with this hospital.

This hospital is supposed to work with other hospitals, not dictate things, his condition was greatly improved and he had no intention of staying at this bigger hospital longer than he needed to his daughter and him are close and he lives with her. Not being able to see her sucked, I would never ever want to be in a situation like that. I will never go to this hospital for the rest of my life, I would rather die if the upper management will not overrule a registered nurses decision to not let a contact person be changed. The Covid Plandemic has allowed hospitals and the medical industries to seize control of things, that is not right. This is a seize of control that is happening, I know many ways to fight this virus, to stop it from ever getting bad. I know some meds never to take and some food chemistries that should be avoided to make sure your immune system does not mess up. It is not just what you eat that protects you, some times it is what you should not eat...food chemicals that improperly dampen your immune and antibody response and destroy antigens should be avoided unless you need to tame down your immune system, these kind of chemistries are considered GRAS sometimes.

I don't have to worry about the ambulance not taking me in because I don't believe in going to the hospital full of opinionated people anymore. Sure, I do need a doctor and sometimes need to go to a clinic, but if something happens, I will have them put me in the car and run me to a different hospital than our local supposdly "regional Center" and go to where I can get normal care. Another thing if you are on Medicare and even part D, make sure they know and even write down that only medicare approved treatment is authorized or they will pluck your savings account dry. We have good supplemental insurance and it states in the opening page that they only cover medicare approved procedures.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I had surgery last Wednesday and I was only asked once if I was vaccinated before my surgery. Since I was unvaxxed I had to take a COVID test 24 hours before surgery. Everyone in hospital had masks on and there was no discrimination what so ever , no way of telling who was and wasn’t vaxxed. I do know the emergency room was closed the day I was there due to hospital being at full capacity.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

If medical exemption they should have treated her.

They should have treated her no matter what.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
Point of inquiry: could you give a general location (I.e. country) where this occurred?
This is very alarming…..

This occurred on the west coast of the USA.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
I had surgery last Wednesday and I was only asked once if I was vaccinated before my surgery. Since I was unvaxxed I had to take a COVID test 24 hours before surgery. Everyone in hospital had masks on and there was no discrimination what so ever , no way of telling who was and wasn’t vaxxed. I do know the emergency room was closed the day I was there due to hospital being at full capacity.

Which is how it should be.

I imagine that high areas with higher vaccination rates would see more judgmental situations like this, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
sounds like just an emt who was an asshole, not like 'no treatment' in any official capacity. legally you cant be denied treatment for any reason in America, this emt guy was violating the law if they had refused.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join