It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did ATS get this letter from congress investigating Jan 6th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Aside from the obvious there was a member years ago who went postal loco wasn't there, caused a lot of aggro I think but was before my time.

I believe there was more than one.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I imagine we don't talk about those incidents.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As a result of this, I think ATS has been monitored for some time.

I have noticed since January 6th, ATS times out a lot, probably just a coincidence or it could be traffic is being directed through a 3rd party....

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Someone tallied them up in a thread recently.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nonspecific
Aside from the obvious there was a member years ago who went postal loco wasn't there, caused a lot of aggro I think but was before my time.

I believe there was more than one.

Yes, more than 1. The most infamous being Jared Loughner. Though I don't think any of them were really active posters here. It was more obvious mental disorder rants type of stuff.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: sciencelol

I highly doubt it.

I assume they already have plenty of analysts / agents reading these boards daily and flagging people. I mean, get real, this is technically a conspiracy site and a treasure trove of information on what they consider the "fringe" element of society. I am sure this place was actively monitored on day one.

You don't have to requisition what you already have.

This was precisely the thought that I was having when I started reading this thread. C'mon, the #1 conspiracy site in the world? Yeah, pretty sure that there have been some prying eyes on here. Besides, technically, you don't even need a demand letter from the government, you simply need to join and you can read everything anyway (except for the IMs I suppose). This is exactly what I did while working for the CI...ummm...I mean while I was doing research for a novel, a COMPLETELY FICTITIOUS NOVEL, about...ummmm...the number 101. Yeah, that's it. I have to go...eat, or something.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

On the grand chessboard of surveillance, ATS is just a tiny dot in the far corner of the Internet galaxy as compared to Big Data corps. They are only interested in those with high follower accounts going against the establishment.

Besides, we're all monitored anyhow...the Puzzle Palace has it all...🤡

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
From House dot Gov

The following companies received record demands from the Select Committee:

4chan
8kun (formerly known as 8chan)
Facebook
Gab
Google
Parler
Reddit
Snapchat
Telegram
theDonald.win
Tik-Tok
Twitch
Twitter
YouTube
Zello

It's easy to find.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ATS is just a tiny dot in the far corner of the Internet galaxy as compared to Big Data corps
And yet, bigger than nsa.gov.

Yay!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

All of which should tell Pelosi and her select committee to pound sand.
edit on 8 28 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Update 9.22.2021

The FBI says the protest on Jan 6th did not rise to the level of an "insurrection", so they are no longer investigating it as such.

Indeed, photos and videos confirm many doors were opened by Capitol security, to let the protester-owners inside their U.S. Capitol building.

Taking The Tour: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join