It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VAERS removing deaths from logs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
We have an example of how statistics are massaged, in the Vaers system. These are being quoted as gospel but are obviously unreliable. this is a problem. We also have an example of succession planning with regards to oil companies requesting the numbers of Vaxxed on their staff, and planning to have to replace them after three years? This seems to be in your face why would they do this? Also a report on what seems a factual report we have airlines requesting that vaccinated people would be well-advised not to fly because of the raised risks of clotting.
Nothing in this Vid are opinions and when they are from qualified people.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Most doctors are clueless about VAERS. They would not report anything on it out of fear even if they did know. The system is now a facade and compromised.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

for real why intro thread?

bichute is your only source ..đź‘€??

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Isn't this kind of the way VAERS is supposed to work?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
anemone?

Welcome...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Yes. If you look at the medical records of those cases that were removed they all had preexisting conditions like lupus, meningitis, encephalitis, dementia, etc. That’s what the people died from. The idiot on bitchute was too stupid to pick up on that fact, but the doctors who reviewed the cases weren’t. That’s why cases were removed from VAERs—because they had nothing to do with the vaccines.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

I haven't a clue I just pressed a new thread as I always do.
As far as Bitchute goes I am finding more there than youtube because of censorship. The guy seems reasonable and as far as things go the Doc seems down to earth as well. When you look at it the control of information seems to be more of a fact these days . This is a conspiracy site after all. not an MSM ra ra team.
edit on 28-8-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I gotcha .. it’s just I have a hard time trusting anything these days .. I mean anything ..

edit on 28-8-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: Cheers right

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Yes. If you look at the medical records of those cases that were removed they all had preexisting conditions like lupus, meningitis, encephalitis, dementia, etc. That’s what the people died from. The idiot on bitchute was too stupid to pick up on that fact, but the doctors who reviewed the cases weren’t. That’s why cases were removed from VAERs—because they had nothing to do with the vaccines.

Can't these experimental vaccines push a sickly person into the next life, just like Covid-19 does?

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer
Bet they were recorded as Covid deaths though

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The CDC explains that the number was changed when they merged the foreign and domestic databases.

www.reuters.com...

edit on 8/28/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That's what I mean the stats can be altered and massaged, to the point where you can only believe what you can gather with what you have. This thing has been going on for far too long if Hong Kong taxi drivers were reporting a strange illness in Wuhan in September of '19 Then it's two years This has been going on, the Viking in me is getting bored.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Before joining this site i remember reading someone did a thread i dont remember it anymore saying how their boss had caught strange illness in 19.

At some point it will burn out.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well if pilots are dropping dead in the air from the Vax it might be a thing to consider when getting on a plane at least in the near future. But what about military aircraft with only one pilot.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: carewemust

Well if pilots are dropping dead in the air from the Vax it might be a thing to consider when getting on a plane at least in the near future. But what about military aircraft with only one pilot.www.bitchute.com...

The bit about pilots dying was debunked, one of the pilots had been very ill with covid, and anther died in an off road biking accident. The others don't seem to have any relation to vaccines.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

What a lot of people don't seem to get is that VAERS is used to report symptoms that happen close to the time that somebody received a vaccination, not symptoms that have been confirmed as being related to the vaccination.

The data is very noisy, there are a lot of errors, and a lot of cases where people are just being overly cautious and are reporting anything and everything.

VAERS is really where you start, not where you finish. A lot of the symptoms reported here will eventually be found to be unrelated to vaccines, or even not to be actual symptoms at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

There a lot of debunking going on, if it was so safe why are concerns being raised about the vaxed flying?. They will probably do a scientific study and find that after a shot flying makes the vaccine more effective.

new topics

top topics

join