It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Abuse In Schools (masks and “vaccines”

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Keep your child at home.

Or rant online.

Whatever.

Indeed I plan on doing just that.
Many others are in the same boat.
You keep cheering the tyranny on. That worked out great for the Nazi’s

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Getting awareness out to the world, is doing something.
Pulling kids out of school is doing something.
Participating in local town meetings is doing something.
I hope others do the same.
If we collectively stand against this, they cannot implement tyrannical human control.

You’re sure doing your part cheering the tyranny on, though. History will be on humanity’s side when this is all over.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
People don't do anything though.

They just post online about whatever the theme of the week is and wallow in confirmation bias.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Many wait until tyranny affects them personally to do anything.
Posting online in uncensored discussion forums like this is doing something. This is an information war, a perception war, a war for the human mind. We can win this if people get off their asses and fight any way they know how. You creating he polar opposition on these sites actually helps more people get angry enough to actually do something. Not sure if the at is your intention or not.

Most people will not change until we are at the precipice of disaster. I wish we were a little more proactive as a species, but the matrix is strong with entertainment distractions.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

The best of both worlds!

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

Many wait until tyranny affects them personally to do anything.
Posting online in uncensored discussion forums like this is doing something. This is an information war, a perception war, a war for the human mind. We can win this if people get off their asses and fight any way they know how. You creating he polar opposition on these sites actually helps more people get angry enough to actually do something. Not sure if the at is your intention or not.

Most people will not change until we are at the precipice of disaster. I wish we were a little more proactive as a species, but the matrix is strong with entertainment distractions.

Posting nonsense in an echo chamber to validate your own I'll thought out paranoias is not "doing something".

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I totally believe that it was one of the reasons we left New England, when we left my daughter had to wear a mask to go to school, you had to wear masks to do anything. My husband refused to wear a mask at a smoke shop, he was denied entry but he was able to purcahse items while standing outside, it was getting crazy. I believe you because I was there up until the beginning of the year.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

originally posted by: norhoc

I guess nevermind that the jab does not work and it doesn't matter if you are jabbed or un jabbed you can still get and spread it.

www.zerohedge.com...

Why wouldn’t they just let kids fight this off themselves? What they’re doing isn’t “science” at all.

It’s child abuse.

Authorities fill our children with FEAR, combined with forcing them to wear these DANGEROUS masks..

As mask mandates and habits return across the United States, clear and convincing scientific data from before and after 2020 suggest masking has negative health consequences that outweighs its utility.

Earlier this year, a group of German doctors and biomedical scientists looked at the available data on the negative health effects of face masks, published both before and during the COVID-19 outbreak, as catalogued in the U.S. federal government’s biomedical database, PubMed. They found significant evidence of “relevant, undesired medical, organ and organ system-related phenomena accompanied by wearing masks,” with “clear, scientifically recorded adverse effects for the mask wearer.”
More at: thefederalist.com...

Adult brain cells are already dying, due to aging, drinking, household chemicals, etc..

But our children's brains are in the GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT stage/phase.

Parents who know what masks do to young brains, and still give in to authorities compelling the wearing of a mask, are willfully abusing their own child/children.

If the same child is also forced into a vaccine/booster regiment, the odds of a hellish future for that family are far greater than they are for a family who shuns child masking and Covid vaccines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join