It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and Fauci discuss requiring booster shot every 5 months

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

President Biden on Friday said he and Dr. Anthony Fauci discussed requiring COVID-19 booster shots every five months rather than every eight as previously anticipated.

nypost.com...

It just seems with all the changing information and protocols and restrictions i personally feel that I probably won't ever get this vaccine and if I ever do, it will be once these scientists get their stuff together. I mean it seems like every time any information comes out surrounding this virus or the shot for it, there is contradictory or changing information that comes out from the same group of scientists just a couple weeks later. Sometimes it only takes days for them to change the message.

At any rate, In again what is only my personal view, I feel it is slightly unethical to keep prematurely putting information out and getting people's hopes up that maybe this is coming to an end, only to discover that it will pop up again every 5 months for the rest of your life now. Those that don't like NY Post as a source, here is CNBC on the same story.

President Joe Biden said U.S. regulators are looking at administering Covid-19 booster shots five months after people finish their primary immunizations, moving up the expected timetable for a third shot by about three months.

www.cnbc.com...

The article goes on to affirm that the CDC is in charge and they are still saying 8 months for the booster shot and that will not change until the CDC says so. Just that Biden basically thinks Israel is on the right track and so if the CDC recommends it, it will be every 5 months for booster shots.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

im just gonna ride this unvaxxed and no booster shot thing out.

I aint scared of the rona

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Only a damn fool would take that third shot. People we have been lied to. It’s time to wake up.

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It ain't much of a vaccine if you need a booster every five months. I think we really should evaluate the sanity of the people running the health agencies in this country.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Fist it was 12 month.
then 6
Now we're at 5.

When will they finally come clear its absolute useless?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
It depends on your persective-Its really really great if you are a vaccine manufacterer.
A product that is almost mandatory,which only works for 6 months..its like a dream to them.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Take your Soma daily.

It will help you obey.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't worry...we're all in this brave new world together. We'll own nothing and be happy and safe.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am absolutely convinced the injections were intended to not be effective so these vampiric, parasite corporations could keep the gravy train going by holding the world to ransom. Their stock prices over the past 2 years are evidence enough.

In better times their suits would be dragged into the streets and hanged from the nearest tree.

Find me one ethical person on the board of a global pharmaceutical corporation and i may change my mind. Guarantee there is no such person.
edit on 2782021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

were intended to not be effective so these vampiric, parasite corporations could keep the gravy train going by holding the world to ransom. Their stock prices over the past 2 years are evidence enough.

The train cant continue forever like this.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Only a damn fool would take that third shot. People we have been lied to. It’s time to wake up.

Only a fool would take ANY of their shots

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
We are "science-ing" ourselves to oblivion

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I am absolutely convinced the injections were intended to not be effective so these vampiric, parasite corporations could keep the gravy train going by holding the world to ransom. Their stock prices over the past 2 years are evidence enough.

In better times their suits would be dragged into the streets and hanged from the nearest tree.

Find me one ethical person on the board of a global pharmaceutical corporation and i may change my mind. Guarantee there is no such person.

We should also know what public officials are invested in the vaxx companies. There should be full disclosure. There has to be a reason why only in the USA therapies and natural immunity are treated like they do not exist. Even something as simple as supplementing vitamin D is not mentioned, even though Fauci said he takes 6000 IU a day.
edit on 27-8-2021 by 25shadesofgraybeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I don't think they know where the goal post are anymore.

Be a big

from me.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The goal posts will not stand up any more. They moved them so much that the bases are worn off.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Fist it was 12 month.
then 6
Now we're at 5.

When we have twice a day COVID pills every day for the rest of your life

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Fist it was 12 month.
then 6
Now we're at 5.

No - FIRST it was 2 weeks to “flatten the curve”……

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take for big pharma to charge people for the booster shots?

After all, they are in for the money.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: coamanach

This has being their biggest thing then the flu shots.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: herefortheride

The same science that experimented on the children during the 80s/90s as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join