It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Little Piece Of Paper In The Box

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So this relates to the actual, in the box published, contra indications for Comirnaty (the Pfizer injection). And for those that are going to be forced to take it, I strongly recommend to you to download the pdf and read the whole thing, and then consider your own value and risk assessment, not what you're being forced or told to do.

Direct link to PDF of the little (huge) piece of paper in the box.

Firstly

Carcinogenicity

Carcinogenicity studies are generally required for pharmaceuticals that are expected to be used continuously for at least six months or intermittently for the treatment of chronic or recurrent conditions. The objectives of carcinogenicity studies are to identify a tumorigenic potential in animals and to assess the relevant risk in humans.

And the piece of paper says;

I could go on, but I think this is a good starting point. Please do remember though that the injections will be forever, not just 2 and a booster.

I would like to add that this piece of paper is not something that you'll generally get to read. It's not like going down to the pharmacy and getting a bottle of cough medi.

edit on 27 8 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's Saturday morning and it's brew day.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I could go on, but I think this is a good starting point. Please do remember though that the injections will be forever, not just 2 and a booster.

In other words the mark of the beast is here.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Please do remember though that the injections will be forever, not just 2 and a booster.

I can't remember who, but a comment someone posted here on ATS that has been bouncing around in my brain ever since I read it:

"I can always change my mind at a later date and decide to take the vaccine, but those who have had it can never un-take it."

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles
That comment spread like a wildfire on ATS the hours afterwards, still very underrated. A few re-used it on 1st pages but the original comment is from JAGs thread "When will the vaccinated change their minds"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
some interestingly bad developments...twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The very clear thing the data shows is how several of the side effects are so much more prevalent (joint pain etc.) after the 2nd dose. What happens after the 3rd, 4th...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Honestly, if you're a healthy individual with ≈ ZERO chance of falling ill, let alone anything else, how could you possibly consider taking this junk after reading that paper?

This garbage is being mandated to ALL teachers and staff at schools in NSW ....... that's right, it's jabbed or be jobless. That is seriously #ed up and needs to stop now.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

We could only speculate what booster shots can do.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

We could only speculate what booster shots can do.

They instantly make you hyper sexually attractive to wombats and assorted tree dwelling rodents.

So is the paper in the box saying the shot has not been checked for all that stuff? I can’t read the full pdf atm?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

the shot has not been checked for all that stuff? I can’t read the full pdf atm?

Yes. No long term to check the concerns.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

So is the paper in the box saying the shot has not been checked for all that stuff? I can’t read the full pdf atm?

The booster is only EUA IIRC. Either way the shot has NOT been checked for all that stuff.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
My sister got the vax.
She asked the pharmacist to see the little paper in the box. She took photos of both sides of the little paper.
This is what it said on both sides....
"This space intentionally left blank."
That's all it said.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification will read up the pdf later on, since that’s the case.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

"This space intentionally left blank."

And that just adds to the long list of staggering censorship, lies, propaganda. Seriously, this whole sh!t show three ringed circus smells so bad it's #ing hilarious.

It's like watching a bad B horror movie as a kid, you know, screaming at the TV screen "NOOOOOOO don't take the injection, NOOOOOOO".

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Completely blank? that's not good. I think it might backfire.
edit on 27-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Completely blank? that's not good. I think it might backfire.

According to the paper they haven't done study on long term fertility effects on males so who knows maybe it is foreshadowing for shooting blanks in the near future?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

they haven't done study on long term fertility effects on males so who knows maybe it is foreshadowing for shooting blanks

Very concerning i agree if you watch the recent interviews with Bill Gates on the news outlets he was smiling and smirking in the half of the interviews.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Not yet.
Although this is a precursor .
The Beast has to let him(her)self be known first .

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Not yet.
Although this is a precursor .
The Beast has to let him(her)self be known first .

Fair enough, I am the beast/ badger.

Truth to me is though that in the religious aspect I have for a long time believed its about the blood. Its why god destroyed the world and spared Noah, It's why symbolic communion with the blood and flesh of Christ, its why pure lamb blood for passover, its always been about the blood. I am not religious but I do read alot of things about these sort of things mostly for inspiration when preparing a drawing.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Please do remember though that the injections will be forever, not just 2 and a booster.

I can't remember who, but a comment someone posted here on ATS that has been bouncing around in my brain ever since I read it:

"I can always change my mind at a later date and decide to take the vaccine, but those who have had it can never un-take it."

If it was recently, it was probably in the thread where I was talking about how the seatbelt analogy is stupid.

You can choose to wear a seatbelt, and you can take it off, but you can't unvaccinate. It was LSU2018.

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
I'm so tired of hearing so many people using the seatbelt analogy. They are not analogous.

And for the record. No, I don't always use a seatbelt. I can choose to wear my seatbelt.

If I decide to get the covid vaccination I can't change my mind afterwards and get unvaccinated.

At least compare the damn thing to something similar. Like the first SARS vaccine which did nothing but make the vaccinated suffer worse when contracting the virus after getting vaccinated.

Hell, maybe even something similar to
the usage of antibiotics and the advent of antibiotic resistant pathogens.

But no, people want to use flippin seatbelts lmao.

They may as well be saying wear a helmet when riding a motorcycle or bicycle.

Legally, you don't have a right to not wear a seatbelt. You can often get away with not doing it, but that doesn't mean you have impunity. It just means you haven't YET suffered the consequences.

You can unbuckle, but you can't unvax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join