It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael will arise. There will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations began.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mortex
Because the almighty has warned us about such false prophets.
A true Christian would know that.

You're not getting visions from the almighty, nor is the OP.
The almighty has said what he needs to say.
Its up to you to follow it, or use your free will and do as you please.

People like the OP, if he really is getting visions and isn't merely seeking attention, aren't being visited by the almighty or a saint or anything good.

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

originally posted by: mortex

originally posted by: GoShredAK
In the last days young men will see visions and old men will dream dreams.....

Awesome thread OP I read the entire thing. Praise Jesus hallelujah.

I can almost guarantee none of you, especially Americans, even follow an actual Christian doctrine.

The OP thinks hesa prophet, getting divine messages in his sleep from the almighty, when he's not passing by saints on his strolls. Thats alone should tell you all you need to know, if you were a true Christian. But you're not, hence you fall for such rubbish.

Nobody knows, nor are they meant to know when the end will come.
Many have predicted it, mnay have guessed its happening, kinda like the op. All false prophets.

You'd know that, and be wary of this sort of BS if you were a true Christian.

But hey dude its 2021, anyone can be anything they want to be these days because they say they're something lol

How do you know he is not getting visions from the almighty? You don’t have to believe something nor do you have to not believe it. There’s just the simple practice of viewing with nonjudgment. I am sure you believe if Jesus was around now that you wouldn’t have been a Pharisee, but most would because they can’t escape their own paradigm of how things ‘should’ be.

You speak for the almighty as if you too are getting visions!

“The almighty has said what he needs to say”-mortex

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

I'm highly enlightened from both inside the powers that be and from accessing the akashic record.

This comment of yours in itself tells me all I need to know.

If you claim to be "highly enlightened" with full access to the Akashic record, here's a clue - you are in fact highly deluded, a useful idiot in the arsenal of the demonic hordes under the aegis of the fallen angels. How could it be otherwise? Pride comes before a fall, and the sin of the Devil himself was indeed pride. Having pride in your "highly enlightened" mind, simply shows that you are spiritually immature, driven by mania into delusions of grandeur.

God bless you, but you need to sort yourself out. God doesn't deal with floaty prideful navel-gazers, because they rest in their delusions rather than taking righteous action in the world around us. GET REAL.

Thanks. FITO.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

The mind of God cannot be 'grasped' by Man, that's absurd. But we can grasp the instructions & predictions of God, which are made plain in the Scripture, giving us examples of how He interacts with humans down the ages. Nothing new under the Sun - the way God deals with one situation in a human's life ten thousand years ago, is the way God would deal with similar actions in the life of a human in the modern age.

I don't quite understand how you thought I was claiming to know the mind of God. I have been referring solely to the words of Scripture, my own direct experience, and the testimony of reputable people at different times in church history.

The current system which is operational on the Earth, in terms of demonic deception, is the same as it has always been, though it's certainly ramped up throughout the present information age, as more & more people can log in & learn obscure New Age & Occult shenanigans which lead them far astray from the trustworthy religion which has existed since ancient times.

Those that seek & accept only Truth, will find it.

Those who seek & accept comfort rather than truth will find neither - only delusion & devilry.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join