It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael will arise. There will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations began.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Daniel 12:1

The Time of the End

“At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued."

Greetings ATS,

I'm writing now about this subject because it is something I have often thought about - I have had dreams demonstrating to me what will occur when the archangel indeed does arise, in opposition to the spiritual powers & principalities of this world, which have taken possession of kings & rulers over the nations, the so-called elite & their sinister, insidious ways, which are kept sealed behind hidden doors, which are locked & guarded several orders of magnitude beyond the typical security that one might expect at a public building, an airport, a parliament, etc.

In these dreams, it was revealed that the powers which presently directly control all of Western society, and all of the rest of the world through their proxies & agents scattered around & about the less developed nations, are taking orders directly from the archangel which fell & was condemned to this realm until the time of the final cleansing judgement over all people, all angels, all powers & principalities & rulers of wickedness in high places. They have carefully & patiently crafted the present medically-justified tyranny, which is executed by agents of a fascist fifth column which has metastasized & spread throughout the structures of our developed societies, a cancer which poisons the world we live in, which enslaves our children in diverse ways, right from the beginning of their lives.

It seems like we are battling odds that cannot be overcome, that we the people will fail to win the contest with this treacherous, noxious contamination of our civilisation, a conspiracy which has been repeatedly glimpsed through the past centuries, which is finally approaching its supposed victory over the people of Earth, the zenith of its black magical intention - to bring about the downfall of humanity in a brutal plan which involves mass depopulation & thorough enslavement of the remaining peons. The fascist control system which will bring about this dystopian agenda will manifest first as a trickle, as with a dam which has sprung a leak - we can see the first fruits in the way that desperate protests in Australia are being crushed, while children are literally ripped away from their parents to be vaccinated - also in the way that mass peaceful protest in France is being systematically ignored, with vaccine passports created en masse which have spaces for eight booster shots. In the UK, our prime minister has actually turned to the people & said that the vaccinations have failed, and that the only thing which will slow the spread of deadly COVID variants is the total lockdowns of the entire nation, signalling that although it has not yet been announced, we are being prepared for a winter-long lockdown, to combine with the apparently pointless 'vaccine' boosters (which of course will be mandated anyway, even though they have formally admitted that the vaccinations do nothing to combat the spread.

This will proceed to worsen - we will not be allowed to gather in public, we will not be able to practice our religion - we will see worsening statistics of vaccine-related deaths & injuries, and yet the mantra of 'safe & effective' will be repeated ad infinitum, because that's how you make the masses swallow a monstrous deception. People will start to perish, either from an activation of the anomalous particulate injected into us by 'vacciine', or from blood clots/embolism, from aneurysms, strokes, acute toxic shock brought on by the triggering of a cytokine storm - all 'side effects' (intended outcomes) of the vaccine which had to be pushed out to every single member of the human race, by hook or by crook.

Okay, so for most of you, this is nothing new, if you've been following the alternative media, independent citizen journalists & viral videos of events such as protests, or commentaries from highly educated & accomplished professionals in a range of scientific fields. All of whom are joined in a chorus which proclaims that the vaccines are ANYTHING BUT 'safe & effective', a fact which is now highly visible in the data held & shared openly by national governments & NGOs, etc. They have been sounding the alarm, gradually developing their views based on what can be seen to be occurring (if we would just have eyes to see), eventually coming to the devastating & seemingly inescapable conclusion that this whole COVID/'vaccine' control system is indeed designed to:

1. Depopulate the Earth thoroughly & initiate a so-called 'Great Reset',
2. Reallocate the wealth of nations into the hands of a tiny elite & a ring of mega-corporations,
3. Bring in regulations of social control which are nothing other than thoroughly fascist, turning formerly peaceful democracies into tyrannical, authoritarian, fascist blocs - police states in which your rights have been all but eradicated,
4. Change the way that people live their day to day lives - from the working habits implemented by huge corporations, to the loss of any ownership of private property, to the oversight of one's social engagements by the authorities, following a strict protocol of [rule ~ reward/punishment] - a system based on your browsing history, attendance at protests, knowledge born of Stasi-esque spy rings, for example.
5. Changing the standards of the food you eat, changing the routines & habits you are permitted
7. Even indicating that a eugenics/ transhumanism future (genetic engineering/ turning us into cyborgs) is the final goal.

So - in the knowledge of these conclusions, which most of the people en masse, and the professional lawyers & scientists who are fighting to prevent this, are now fully cognizant of, what in the world does this have to do with an obscure prophetic passage in the Biblical Book of Daniel? Well, in essence, we are now seen to be living in a highly technological control system, which is so advanced, that once they have implemented the final elements of that control system, there will be no escape possible, because no human being, not even a group of humans under the banner of freedom, will be able to resist the sheer power & coordination of the masters. It will be a jackboot, stamping on a human face, FOREVER.

In a nutsehll, I can reveal that the archangel Michael is presently on the Earth tasked, in these End Times, to fight back against the powers & principalities, and the willing slaves of those powers (the master puppeteers), to prevent the brainwashing & destruction of the people, body & soul, ensuring that the controlling powers cannot bring their final devilish designs to their intended conclusion, in seeking a combined goal of the eugenics-inspired engineering of Mankind, turning us into life-extended slaves intended to last a thousand years or more in total subservience to the controllers at the top of the pyramid system which their ruler designed long, long ago.

Continued...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I have known about this for a very long time - I was inducted into the knowledge by a wandering saint when I was 17 years old, and I've been watching & waiting for the signs of his arising to conquer in the prophesied 'Time of Trouble' over the course of the past 22 years, observing as the years passed how the various elements necessary for the control system of the puppetmasters have been gradually & stealthily put into their places, as the controllers' dream for the future has edged closer to our own lived experience.

I've been in receipt of spiritual dreams since I was 5 years old, and over the course of three decades, a totally internally consistent prophetic narrative was developed, regarding the onset of the so-called 'End Times' - this began before I was at all interested in spiritual matters (indeed I was a cynical & bullish atheist as a teenager), but in the course of time this narrative has enfolded me, edified, encouraged & strengthened me, as the knowledge built up in my memory, as the Time of his coming drew nearer. This narrative had unfolded alongside the development of my own personal spiritual insight as it gradually opened up, as is the case with many people who try to observe a spiritual path, to express the reality of the dreams & visionary experiences which enhanced & contextualised my own understanding of life, the universe, God, religion, death & rebirth, Heaven & Hell, angels & demons, and so on.

In terms of the personal strand of prophetic missive, indeed there were many occasions in which some situation I almost walked into turned out to be very violent & potentially could have been deadly/critically damaging to my own person. Events of life which are more mundane, yet important in their own way (such as the complex politics of life in the office of certain professional roles) have also been prophetically predicted, then fulfilled exactly as I had apperceived their detail, context & meaning, within a day to two weeks hence since the dream in question. There was actually one very notable exception, in which I perceived in advance by a full two or even three years, a situation in which I was at extreme risk, in which I had to undertake swift action of a very specific nature, to avoid being exposed to potentially lethal conflict. I remain staggered when I recall these events, in awe at what they mean, and incredulous at the reasons God would have deigned to save me from such serious risks. Not only risk to life & limb, but also I managed to avoid what could have been professionally damaging entrapment & sniping from persons who had taken a disliking to me in my various stations of employment over the years before I became disabled due to a neurological disorder.

In terms of the strand dealing with more imposing prophetic elements of my dream life, much of it was evidenced repeatedly, without error, in a powerfully impactful manner - again & again, as it seemed God intended to give me a sense of surety in the interpretation of my dream life, being confident in my intuition regarding the meanings of the visions & the shades of night. There was indeed a twin thematic panorama which grew over the decades - my own subjective path of spiritual development, accompanied by a vast story spanning the Ages, which told of the ancient 'Golden Age', the destruction of the continent of Lemuria, the use of Siddhi-type powers, genetic & ancestral memory, the power & meaning of the myths which were perpetuated by generation upon generation of fireside enactment, the drama of the Cosmos, the shadowy mysteries of the Moon, a time & space separate to our present realm, other lives & vast conflicts. Ultimately, these dreams were mostly ancient memories, examples from long ago, largely forgotten except in the mists of our collective unconscious & some of the secret societies. However, there were many, many dreams which showed how the future would unfold, elements which expanded to include a coming tribulation, an implied 'Event' which will bring about the downfall of the Satanic powers which currently control the hidden underworld beneath the surface civilisation (largely maintained by the actions of good & godly people of conscience, who will stand up for truth & justice wherever they can). The darkness though has been growing over the past hundred years, and the moral fortitude of the population is almost expunged from the body politik of humanity at large. This has been by design, the ruling powers have steadily corrupted the generations with more & more soophisticated darkness woven into the fabric of our lives, until the time when parents care not for their children, and children care not for their parents, or the rule of law, or common decency, instead standing for abstract & arbitrary interpretations of what a society could & should be, pandering to that darkness, allowing every perverse strand of behaviour its place in the world, the construction of a fortress for the mind, chiselled from the Rupa Negra, bathed in the cold, cold light of the Moon.

This narrative includes the rise of Michael, the archangel who opposes the powers of darkness. The matter of Michael's appearance on the Earth is hardly addressed by the Christian church, yet it is spoke of in whispers & oblique statements here & there, with senior church ministers & the fellowship of church elders around the world being very aware that Michael is present on the Earth, and that he will rise up in response to the unfolding machinations of the Evil One, to rouse & edify a global resistance movement which will not submit to the tyranny established by the implementation of coordinated systems of control. As a younger man, I tried to conjecture regarding what the initial conditions would be for the rise of Michael, knowing that it would come, yet unsure of how, when or why. Although I could foresee bits & pieces of the narrative in the dreams which continued to come, night after night, I did not see what event triggered his stance against the powers of darkness. Only recently has it become clear, that there is a choice for him alone to determine, as God does not enforce the decisions which independent & free-spirited beings in His kingdom will make at any one time. If directly ordered, then the people of God will respond & fulfil the command - but we are left to choose in certain circumstances, guided & prepared with prophesied 'signs' which portend roughly the correct time for actions which have been foretold, implied, expressed by provident circumstance or deduced from elements of mystery which enfold the times in which we are living.

link   
The tribulation will affect all nations to some extent or another. Without going into exact specifics of who implemented the processes which have led to the BS nonsense of the COVID-19 'scare-fest' 'pandemic', which in truth is no pandemic at all - only a limited penetration of human civilisation by a middling virus which is no more harmful than the flu, we can see that the whole thing has been a fundamental building block which the fascist pretenders, the demonic overlords, and the ruling fallen archangel collectively fantasise about - it is an affront to Heaven, a slap in the face to the Almighty, and the instigation of that foot on the face of humanity.

We are now rapidly approaching a new singularity, one which is edified by technological control systems, yet which is psychological & spiritual in nature - its capabilities extending to control of the human organism, our societies, and the intended global civilisation under a tight authoritarian rule, desired by the controlling powers which act in subservience to the spiritual wickedness which flows through each layer of the monstrous system. The singularity is the heart of the abyss, the degradation & dissolution of the spiritual light of Mankind, by design the masses are being driven towards the abyss, believing they are evolving, implicitly 'untouchable', often literally believing they are sophisticated to the degree that they are beyond morality in a way which empowers them, though ultimately it will be seen that a devilish glee will overtake the master of this world's temptations, as the people fall, lost, destroyed by their own choice to follow the spirit of the system which has been erected for the honour of Lucifer, an entity dressed in light, yet darker than the ice cold obsidian 'dragonglass' of his frozen heart.

Michael will arise, and a time or trouble will begin, as the ruling powers seek to rapidly emplace the last pieces of their control system, unleashing Hell against Michael & his fellow warriors - yet it will be impossible for the dark ones to fully resist the power of God which is wielded by Michael for the purpose of liberating the captives, in accord with the mission he has been given by Christ, the Alpha & Omega, the Cosmic King of Kings, beyond our realm, beyond space & time. He is the master of eternity who is able to save any who are lost, any who fall, any who are crushed under the weight of their burden & the sin which has controlled their hearts, the weakness which has trapped them in the devil's snare. Christ lifts up, He forgives, He restores, He edifies, He empowers, "He places the lonely in families".

There is no other name under Heaven by which men can be saved. Michael is NOT Jesus Christ. In this present time, he is a mortal man, who has been born, who lived, who has grown & become aware of the mission which is initiated based upon a central understanding & certitude of Identity, with all the clarity that the confirmation of the Holy Spirit brings.

Think about it. If Jesus came to Earth born as a man, raised from childhood by human parents, developing His knowledge & understanding of the spiritual path, becoming gradually aware that His identity was certain, that He could trust the Father totally, that He could ask & receive without question - then Michael must follow the same path. How could it be otherwise? The disciple is not greater than the Master, and indeed, he must learn at the feet of those who are established as elders of the Church of Christ (the universal, multi-denominational church collective, the fellowship of the redeemed). He must study the word, as Jesus did, he must pray for insight, instruction & affirmation, particularly cementing his sense of identity, so that he could 'fall into the mystery' & soak in the knowledge that he was called to a purpose greater than he alone, as a man, could ever dream of accomplishing. He would need to develop his knowledge of the world around him, he must understand people & all the ways that beset, bless or besiege us, and he must identify, from the guidance that he receives over the course of his lifetime, the exact starting point for his own personal mission. As Jesus once said "..my time has not yet come".

What would be that starting point, if he was aware that 'something must be done' to answer the cry of Heaven that justice be served agains the tyrants, the manipulators, the abusive controllers of the financial system, the abusive political institutions & their selected leaders, the abusive actions of the billionairres boys' clubs, the Satanic controllers behind all of them, those who abuse, persecute, defile & destroy - all of whom are complicit in the demonic nature of what is presently unfolding upon this Earth.

Could it be the point at which the Devil commands that our children be ripped from our arms, to be injected with a destructive, poisonous, complex & likely lethal noxious agent, for the purpose of either sterilising or killing by a deniable method which will take them out within the space of either days, weeks, months or years - no matter what, the outcome is virtually assured. In Australia there are scenes of children being ripped away from their parents' grasp, both parent & child screaming & crying with loud sobs & shrieks, neither one of them desiring to be separated, neither one of them permitted to refuse the action of separation, or the operation of forcibly injecting a noxious agent into the arm of a toddler.

This is diabolical, an affront to all that is good & holy. The escalation into the 'Time of Trouble' is almost upon us.

What will we see, as Michael begins to take back the world from the demonic usurpers who have sneaked their way into the control of the world's resources? Will we see a repurposing of FEMA camps, where detainees will be those who had political & clinical/medical/research control over the situation?

Will we see presidents & corporate CEOs in the dock, in Nuremburg 2.0....?

Will we indeed see the good men & women of the world's military & police forces standing alongside those who have resisted from the beginning, who have shouted for all the world to hear the truth, over the tumult of artificial propaganda designed to shoot them down? Those are the brave souls who resisted at great cost to their livelihoods & freedoms, in various ways having been persecuted for desperately trying to present the truth to a spellbound & fearful world? Will we see the erection of parallel intitutions which will take over the management of civil service activities, in a 'Renewed World Order' which does NOT call for a Great Reset, which mandates fair business & tax policy rather than lethal injections for 3 year old kids.?

Recently, a paratrooper from the UK's elite Parachute Regiment was interviewed & said: "We've been thinking that we're pointing our guns the wrong way".

By which he was indicating that he & his highly trained mates were starting to be of the opinion that some of the ruling authorities were abusing the populace, and if it came to the crunch, they would NOT COMPLY with any order to suppress the rights of the people of the United Kingdom, that they would in fact be a part of the resistance's mechanism holding those powerful, blackmailed, corrupt & perverse ruling authorities to account.

At least some would answer the call, particularly if they saw the archangel taking the first steps to resist the NWO.

link   
But how might Michael go about this task? Why would people pay any attention to him, if he is a man like all others?

Because God has placed him here for such a time as this. As a man, he lived & learned & suffered alongside the meek & the oppressed, the poor & unloved. He encountered the power & blessings of God through an experience which unfolded as it would for any man on Earth, with only the exact same faculties & gifts that any other man would receive on entry into the Lord's kingdom.

He made mistakes, he was knocked down, he fell & yet got up again, under the grace of the Lord, with absolutely no advantage over anyone else as a young adult, who in fact had fallen from grace when he was young, and indeed was only as a young adult returning to the fold, as the typical & archetypal prodigal son. He was disciplined, he learned, he shared fellowship with others, and all the way through, he battled with himself over the apparent indication of his inner identity, and the presence of sin in the world which he had not encountered before, like a virus inhaled with every breath, aware of its workings & seeking to overcome it, just as any other man would. God had revealed to him his identity, but he could not bring himself to believe it, for it seemed too fantastical for a world which seemed mundane, in most of the places he roamed..

The dissonance was astonishing, and a breakdown led him to know the truth thet God says to all men & women who find life to be a battle & a struggle, sometimes inexorably dragging on with heartache & difficulties in a rut for long year after long years. And yet God says:

2 Corinthians 12:9

“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.

And:

1 Corinthians 1:27

"God chose the weak to shame the strong"

Ultimately, as the world around him, around us, became (& continues to become) more & more wicked, out of alignment with the natural human rights of Mankind rooted in love, truth, grace & justice - then ultimately, Michael will "stand up", as it is written in some translations, to resist the system which is being implemented. He will get up off the ground, having been beaten down so many times that it cannot be recounted (the devil knew who he was, and worked hard against him, as with the Book of Job).

On passing the tests assigned to him by God alone, then the Lord will anoint him with the mantle of power which is necessary to walk through walls & find the hidden centres of power, to take down each & every willing & complicit demonic subject, in order to crush the machinations of the Enemy of God & Man, once & for all - in this he will have 'earned his wings'. This assault on the enemy forces will sadly bring about a time of great & terrible trials, tribulation, opposition & persecution - as the powers lash out & try to decimate the people who have stood against the control system, intending to break the resolve & the anointing which is accorded to Michael for the purpose of exacting God's vengeance against the rulers of wickedness throughout the Earth, and this tribulation will be like the birth pangs of a mother who is delivering her infant.. The people will stand strong, they will find grace & freedom in the Spirit, and they will be assured of the living presence of God with them, they will be unafraid, knowing that the time of trial is almost over, and that a wonderful new reality awaits them, once the system can be renewed according to God's designs for our actual spiritual evolution (not the phony New Age Nonsense which seems to be powered by rainbows, glitter & unicorn farts regurgitated by alleged 'ascended masters', etc, etc).

We can stand stronger in the knowledge that God has prepared a pathway in the wilderness, even as we are being cast out of society, made second class citizens if we refuse to comply with the mandated 'vaccines', if we take our children out of the schools to prevent intimidation & manipulation by the vaccine administrators with their little clipboards of doom. We can stand stronger now, knowing that together, we will observe the downfall of those wicked controllers with our own eyes, as we await the renewal which comes from God alone, the sacred act of Creation which will do away with the old order of things, instituting a paradisical yet challenging, satisfying, rapturous reality beyond our wildest imaginations, safe in the palm of God's hand forever, no more tears, no more death, no more sorrow.

Watch for him. I'll be doing the same.

The secret war is almost over.

Romans 12:19

"Vengeance is mine, says the LORD; I will repay"

And for us?

Isaiah 26:3 (New Living Translation)

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

FITO.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I met Michael once, he's a prick! No wonders he's friend with Kevin...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Thanks for your input!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Holy Mackerel, that's quite a write up!

I'm not quite sure if I should go out and join a church, jump off a bridge, get a vaccine, go shout at my poor dog or eat a salad after reading that!

S&F for the effort!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I highly doubt Michael will be a being of human flesh and that really sounds like one of the Catholic tales I have heard of since they actually believe in intermediaries to Elohim and praying to Mary and saints and all that nonsense.

I would be more concerned that an imposter posing as the archangel Michael is the rider of the white hourse (the false Christ) of Revelation 6.

www.christianity.com...

"Now I watched when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder, "Come!" And I looked, and behold, a white horse! And its rider had a bow, and a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering, and to conquer.

The White Horse and Horseman
The first horse, a white one, seems bent on conquest (Revelation 6:2). Its rider wears a crown and holds a bow. Some people have attributed the rider of this horse as the person of Jesus, as later in Revelation 19 Jesus rides a white horse.

However, others have said this is the antichrist. The antichrist does try to mimic works the Messiah can do such as miracles (2 Thessalonians 2:9), and he seems bent on conquering the world. This article aligns with the latter view.

harvest.org...

The White Horse
The White Horse symbolizes the coming Antichrist, masquerading as the Messiah, who will:

Bring temporary peace
Rebuild the temple in Jerusalem
Survive an assassination attempt
However, three and a half years into the tribulation, the Antichrist will show his true colors.

edit on 27-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That reply made me choke on my sorbet (lemon flavour of course), thanks for the chuckle!

I see the response we need as a sort of 'wait & see', with anticipation, with HOPE in the face of impossible odds. As I've indicated before in other threads (without referring to the Michael 'factor'), I absolutely believe that God will intervene to disrupt the placement of the final pieces of the control system, to put a stop to the actions of certain very bad, very powerful men & women, who regularly commune with demonic forces in the outworking of their centuries-long secret society planning.

I actually had a dream last night where I saw Michael facing off against twenty or so such persons in a sort of ops command post, wherein they all were manifesting demonic spirits & trying to crush his spirit with their 'spirit-cooking' black magical powers. It was just about the darkest thing I've seen throughout this whole thirty year saga, and in fact the dude was pretty much terrified, clinging on by sheer force of will to continue firm in the belief that the Spirit which dwelt within him was far more powerful than the cretinous enemies before him, though they were literally scary as Hell. It was a battle of will sustained by faith, and in the end he actually overcame their efforts (though I didn't witness the implicit aftermath in which he would have taken over/ destroyed the control room, or sabotaged whatever operations they were running from that location..).

That's often the way of things - I get snippets of a scene & partial sections of the overall narrative, often I will have an invisible narrator talking me through what is happening, so I get a sense of the long-form 'storyline' in a direct spoken verse sense, as well as all the impactful visual imagery & scenes which I'm sometimes co-opted into as the action plays out. Crazy stuff, happens at random, though I dream every night, very vividly, it's probably a ratio of three positive spiritually significant dreams to seven negative, demonic oppression type nightmares.

It's pretty hardcore, but I'm reassured in waking life that God is with me, and those nightmares represent an attempt to crush my spirit & prevent me from engaging with life/the world in a positive & godly way. Alongside my neurological disorder (which causes constant & frequently severe neuropathic, arthralgic & fibromyalgic pain throughout my whole body) the anxiety & stresses of these nightmares can impact my mood at the start of a day, so it's something I frequently lament. But the positive spiritual dreams make the nightmares irrelevant, as they contain much in the way of personal direction, edification/encouragement & the actual enjoyment of going lucid at times, being able to fly & such.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The fact that the scripture says that Michael will 'rise', implies that he first was on the floor, or fallen, or 'descended'.

Why would he be thrust into a world to do something which is meant to inspire courage & solidarity amongst the human populace who are being persecuted, unless he too had lived a human life, just as Jesus did (disciple is not greater than the master), so that people the world over would understand him as a person, not some sort of illusionary holographic waveform...?

I'm sure you can tell from my writings over the years that I most certainly do not believe in praying to saints or any such Catholic errors? I'm firmly of the Anglican/Evangelical persuasion, though I recognise that almost all Protestant-rooted church denominations are basically saying the same things doctrinally, and the differences are mainly in the style of the ritual & the worship, an assembly of churches to suit all personalities!

In my OP you will find absolutely nothing that suggests Michael should be worshipped or prayed to. He is under the direct instruction of the Lord, and serves as a prophetic ambassador who will edify & encourage the people throughout that time of trouble, prophesied by Daniel.

And besides, in all instances where angels are witnessed in scripture, they appear exactly like ordinary men! Not even any wings going on, except for the passages describing the angels which occupy the heavens - angels appearing on Earth are seen to be tangible, flesh & blood men who can touch material objects & hold people in their arms, just like a normal human being.

I think you have misunderstood the spirit of the OP - I very clearly, very appropriately, reverence the Lord Jesus in the OP as the sovereign Alpha & Omega, with Michael being one of his servants, nothing more. Please try to read it in the appropriate light.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I can also strongly deny the suggestion that Michael as I have described him in the OP is anything like the rider on the white horse, because firstly, from what I have been shown & have interpreted down the years, Michael was never 'crowned' in any way whatsoever. The only crown which might be involved, would be the one given to those who overcome by the blood of the Lamb & the word of their testimony, which it is indicated would be cast to the floor before the Lord in recognition that all power, honour & glory belong to Him alone, for ever & ever!

Secondly, Michael knows the scripture & would not be so foolish as to attempt rebuilding the temple in Jerusalem, for the obvious reason that the Lord warns against it! And his coming would not signal peace, it would signal a terrible time of trouble such as had never been seen before, even from the establishment of the nations!

From these two evidences alone, the role of Michael as I have described it herein makes it plain that he is NOT the rider on the white horse.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My aunt is a very spiritual woman who has visions and has angels "speak" to her every day.

Some would call her nuts but years ago she told me about thigs to come that are coming true today.

When I was about 12 or 13 she pulled me aside one day while playing with my brothers and she said "I don't know why this is but Saint Michael the Archangel is your Guardian Angel. All of your brothers have angels but Saint Michael is watching you for some reason". Never put much thought into it nor has any angels spoken directly to me.

Hope it means something good. If Saint Michael asked me to do God's work in eliminating evil from this world I would do it. Even if it meant my death.

Matthew 6:9-13
edit on 27-8-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The Time of the End

“At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation, will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came into existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued."

Greetings ATS,

I'm writing now about this subject because it is something I have often thought about - I have had dreams demonstrating to me what will occur when the archangel indeed does arise, in opposition to the spiritual powers & principalities of this world, which have taken possession of kings & rulers over the nations, the so-called elite & their sinister, insidious ways, which are kept sealed behind hidden doors, which are locked & guarded several orders of magnitude beyond the typical security that one might expect at a public building, an airport, a parliament, etc.

In these dreams, it was revealed that the powers which presently directly control all of Western society, and all of the rest of the world through their proxies & agents scattered around & about the less developed nations, are taking orders directly from the archangel which fell & was condemned to this realm until the time of the final cleansing judgement over all people, all angels, all powers & principalities & rulers of wickedness in high places. They have carefully & patiently crafted the present medically-justified tyranny, which is executed by agents of a fascist fifth column which has metastasized & spread throughout the structures of our developed societies, a cancer which poisons the world we live in, which enslaves our children in diverse ways, right from the beginning of their lives.

It seems like we are battling odds that cannot be overcome, that we the people will fail to win the contest with this treacherous, noxious contamination of our civilisation, a conspiracy which has been repeatedly glimpsed through the past centuries, which is finally approaching its supposed victory over the people of Earth, the zenith of its black magical intention - to bring about the downfall of humanity in a brutal plan which involves mass depopulation & thorough enslavement of the remaining peons. The fascist control system which will bring about this dystopian agenda will manifest first as a trickle, as with a dam which has sprung a leak - we can see the first fruits in the way that desperate protests in Australia are being crushed, while children are literally ripped away from their parents to be vaccinated - also in the way that mass peaceful protest in France is being systematically ignored, with vaccine passports created en masse which have spaces for eight booster shots. In the UK, our prime minister has actually turned to the people & said that the vaccinations have failed, and that the only thing which will slow the spread of deadly COVID variants is the total lockdowns of the entire nation, signalling that although it has not yet been announced, we are being prepared for a winter-long lockdown, to combine with the apparently pointless 'vaccine' boosters (which of course will be mandated anyway, even though they have formally admitted that the vaccinations do nothing to combat the spread.

This will proceed to worsen - we will not be allowed to gather in public, we will not be able to practice our religion - we will see worsening statistics of vaccine-related deaths & injuries, and yet the mantra of 'safe & effective' will be repeated ad infinitum, because that's how you make the masses swallow a monstrous deception. People will start to perish, either from an activation of the anomalous particulate injected into us by 'vacciine', or from blood clots/embolism, from aneurysms, strokes, acute toxic shock brought on by the triggering of a cytokine storm - all 'side effects' (intended outcomes) of the vaccine which had to be pushed out to every single member of the human race, by hook or by crook.

Okay, so for most of you, this is nothing new, if you've been following the alternative media, independent citizen journalists & viral videos of events such as protests, or commentaries from highly educated & accomplished professionals in a range of scientific fields. All of whom are joined in a chorus which proclaims that the vaccines are ANYTHING BUT 'safe & effective', a fact which is now highly visible in the data held & shared openly by national governments & NGOs, etc. They have been sounding the alarm, gradually developing their views based on what can be seen to be occurring (if we would just have eyes to see), eventually coming to the devastating & seemingly inescapable conclusion that this whole COVID/'vaccine' control system is indeed designed to:

1. Depopulate the Earth thoroughly & initiate a so-called 'Great Reset',
2. Reallocate the wealth of nations into the hands of a tiny elite & a ring of mega-corporations,
3. Bring in regulations of social control which are nothing other than thoroughly fascist, turning formerly peaceful democracies into tyrannical, authoritarian, fascist blocs - police states in which your rights have been all but eradicated,
4. Change the way that people live their day to day lives - from the working habits implemented by huge corporations, to the loss of any ownership of private property, to the oversight of one's social engagements by the authorities, following a strict protocol of [rule ~ reward/punishment] - a system based on your browsing history, attendance at protests, knowledge born of Stasi-esque spy rings, for example.
5. Changing the standards of the food you eat, changing the routines & habits you are permitted
7. Even indicating that a eugenics/ transhumanism future (genetic engineering/ turning us into cyborgs) is the final goal.

So - in the knowledge of these conclusions, which most of the people en masse, and the professional lawyers & scientists who are fighting to prevent this, are now fully cognizant of, what in the world does this have to do with an obscure prophetic passage in the Biblical Book of Daniel? Well, in essence, we are now seen to be living in a highly technological control system, which is so advanced, that once they have implemented the final elements of that control system, there will be no escape possible, because no human being, not even a group of humans under the banner of freedom, will be able to resist the sheer power & coordination of the masters. It will be a jackboot, stamping on a human face, FOREVER.

In a nutsehll, I can reveal that the archangel Michael is presently on the Earth tasked, in these End Times, to fight back against the powers & principalities, and the willing slaves of those powers (the master puppeteers), to prevent the brainwashing & destruction of the people, body & soul, ensuring that the controlling powers cannot bring their final devilish designs to their intended conclusion, in seeking a combined goal of the eugenics-inspired engineering of Mankind, turning us into life-extended slaves intended to last a thousand years or more in total subservience to the controllers at the top of the pyramid system which their ruler designed long, long ago.

Continued...

As a Christian, I will pray for you. Judging by your previous threads and agenda you appear very misguided, it may be good for you to speak with someone at your church to help you.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Please feel free to elaborate, I'm happy to engage directly in this matter. What is it that makes you think I'm misguided? I think it is a bit presumptuous to enter the discussion, calling me out as misguided, casting aspersions regarding the entire corpus of my written contributions, without any explanation of why you think that is?

If we're going off first impressions here, choosing a name like 'Barbara the Enlightened' seems somewhat misguided too! I think that choosing to identify oneself as enlightened in a public forum like this, then sniping with little comments which are utterly patronising, is very unenlightened. How could you presume to know anything about me, about where I've been & what's happened to me, with the conjecture that God has somehow failed to lead me through the circumstances of life, resulting in me being somehow 'misguided'..? God guides me just fine thanks, I do not need or ask for your prayers in this regard, because they might even be hijacked & used as a vector for spiritual attack, in light of the fact that you are offering them in a wrong spirit, implicitly judging me as somehow failing to walk through life with adequate faith, knowledge, understanding, wisdom & a right relationship with God - which I assure you I enjoy!

Besides, the leadership at more than one of the three churches I have attended in my 20 years of Christianity have directly confirmed the whole Michael narrative, a situation which arose through confirmatory prophetic events, hence it is affirmed by two or three godly witnesses, hence it is true.

FITO.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Man! Thats too much to read. Im a slow reader.

Ill give you this- Anything that disagrees with scripture is wrong. The bad guy comes on the white horse first. At the end of the tribulation, Christ returns on horse back with all the saints. He comes to conquer and evict.

I really believe we are getting close to the tribulation right now.
Also, if any Angel ever appears to you, or speaks to you, and says anything contrary to what scripture says. Run!
Thats satan. I know from experience. I ended up getting scolded by God, for temporarily believing, and perpetuating some Mystery Babylon crap a while back. It was embarrassing to say the least.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I love you Brother Fly,. Hope you are doing well.

Powerful, deep, and wonderfully written, Sir.

God bless.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Man! Thats too much to read. Im a slow reader.

Ill give you this- Anything that disagrees with scripture is wrong. The bad guy comes on the white horse first. At the end of the tribulation, Christ returns on horse back with all the saints. He comes to conquer and evict.

I really believe we are getting close to the tribulation right now.
Also, if any Angel ever appears to you, or speaks to you, and says anything contrary to what scripture says. Run!
Thats satan. I know from experience. I ended up getting scolded by God, for temporarily believing, and perpetuating some Mystery Babylon crap a while back. It was embarrassing to say the least.

I don't think Jesus is coming back on a literal horse. The Bible makes references to machinery used to travel. We are not more sophisticated or technologically advanced than our Maker. John described what he saw the best he could and at times saw future things he had no knowledge of, so he described what he saw using the closest real life examples he'd seen himself. Basically what any human would do. Not to mention the King James version of the Holy Bible is a translation, sometimes things are lost in translation, whether intentional or accidental.

But that's my opinion, it's how I see it and to me explains the MIC's need to bombard human minds with tales of "aliens" via Follywood's poor entertainment skills.

William Cooper said in the 90s, the government already had a "mass alien abduction story" written, stamped, and stuffed, just waiting on the "rapture", in order to keep those remaining in the dark still regarding the existence of God.

I'm leaving it there.

Great thread, FITO.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In the last days young men will see visions and old men will dream dreams.....

Awesome thread OP I read the entire thing. Praise Jesus hallelujah.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

The Time of the End

...As a Christian, I will pray for you. Judging by your previous threads and agenda you appear very misguided...

What do you think is misguided? Could you post at least one example, it might be helpful to others. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Monsieur GUT, it is a privilege & an honour to receive such a blessed comment from your esteemed self, and I mean that with all sincerity. You know I've enjoyed your work greatly over the years, so it means a lot to receive a kind word from someone with such good character as yourself, thank you.

I'm certain that you will have interpreted the OP rightly, I hope that I made it clear enough - it felt like it was the right time to share this journey I've basically been dealing with privately for a long, long time - because as you will know, to discuss this sort of thing over tea & biscuits after church is not particularly advisable or appropriate! As noted, there have been some important positive responses from church leaders, but the matter is left unspoken amongst the congregation, for obvious reasons.

Regardless, the dreams kept coming, the weird kept weirding, and the truth keeps landing. Conversely in the world outside the deceptions are getting worse, and the overstepping of the burgeoning multi-nation police state is becoming too painful to ignore much longer.

Where will it all lead? I don't know. As noted in the OP I only see snippets & fragments, though the many hundreds of sequences I've witnessed over these 22 years have built up that internally consistent narrative which points me in a direction which God affirms in my spirit when I spend time in meditative, reflective prayer. I'm not a conventional sort of chap, I'm definitely an 'outlier' compared to most folks I come into contact with - though thankfully this is not the same thing as an 'out & out liar'..!!

I will keep watching for the signs of the times - I can confirm that a major personally received dream-based sign was confirmed this very day, which is why I posted this thread. In tandem with two other unusual events which occurred today also, and my growing anger at the awful stuff going on in Australia (a test case for how far they can push against the people, I think - it will be exported everywhere soon) - it has made my blood boil & my focus ice sharp. Here in the UK we're being readied for further pointless & economically destructive lockdowns, with the PM confessing that the vaccines have failed.

It's dark times, but God will see us through.

Bless you mate, keep the faith!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join