It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nitric Oxide Nasal Spray PROVEN to reduce COVID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Just another article / study proving you have a choice on treatment. But for some reason I dont see this study on Drudge Report, CNN, or Foxnews?

www.biopharminternational.com...

www.precisionvaccinations.com...

"The SaNOtize treatment is designed to kill the virus in the upper airways, preventing it from incubating and spreading to the lungs.

The company said the average viral log reduction in the first 24 hours was 1.362, which corresponds to a decline of about 95%.

Within 72 hours, the viral load dropped by more than 99%. "

"NONS were found to be a safe and effective antiviral treatment to prevent the transmission of COVID-19, shorten its course, and reduce the severity of symptoms in SaNOtize’s March 2021 clinical trials.

NONS is designed to kill the COVID-19 virus in the upper airways, preventing it from incubating and spreading to the lungs. It is based on nitric oxide, which has proven anti-microbial properties and a direct effect on SARS-CoV-2."

- - -

The cost is super low, very easy to manufacture and distribute. Not really surprised the USA will not allow it. They will rush a MRNA shot and use emergency power to auth it but when it comes to something low cost that actually works they will delay and make the people wait for years. I am not sure if there is an alternative we can use here in the US?
edit on 27-8-2021 by MPoling because: Added part about not being sold in US.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

www.epa.gov...

www.aeroqual.com...

You are saying the pollution control systems on internal combustion engines and boilers are a bad thing? And or inhaling a pollutant is good? Didn’t doctors do that with cigarets already?

I think there is something less toxic and polluting available.
edit on 8 27 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

www.epa.gov...

www.aeroqual.com...

You are saying the pollution control systems on internal combustion engines and boilers are a bad thing? And or inhaling a pollutant is good? Didn’t doctors do that with cigarets already?

So I'm assuming you will be willing to be the first human test subject to try and eliminate this "toxic" substance from your body

... before you do I really recomend you look up why it's there in the first place

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Oh, I use oxidizers. It is just that years ago when I ran some large boilers that had to be tuned back from burining at peek efficiency because of the production of NOS that I brought this up. To me, you are sounding like we should be sucking on a tail pipe of a car.

Like I stated, there are safer alternatives.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Nitric Oxide naturally occurs in the human body. You increase it by working out and eating certain types of vegetables. There is nothing wrong and human trial in the studies have proven that it is safe and effective.

PS..I think you are referring to a completely different substance. After i clicked your link i realized that.
edit on 27-8-2021 by MPoling because: ps had to be added

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Knowing why its there is key...most people will not look it up.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling

The cost is super low, very easy to manufacture and distribute. Not really surprised the USA will not allow it.

While I do think that is a problem, I dont believe it is the problem.

Vast amounts of resources have been poured into these vaccines. Vast amounts of effort and organizations have sprouted up as marketing ancillaries, like Project VCTR. They literally are making use of their product mandated and huge swathes of the population have Brand Loyalty unlike the world has ever seen before with anything. Huge conflicts of interest exist between people in government and the corporations. Confidential contracts have been signed (albeit supposedly leaked from regions like Albania).

There is no recourse for any public health damage from the products, and all competition has been driven from the market from the government itself down to individuals perception in society. We are already talking about endless "subscription plans" that have been sold to the public as free, because there are degrees of separation between individuals and the actual payments.

I see no reason, whatsoever, that they would change this scenario. I mean.. maybe morality or ethics, but..

Perhaps the best chance would be to create a medication that combines a proprietary, super effective zinc ionophore with zinc and some other things (maybe some Vit C, etc.). The actual zinc ionophore has yet to be particularly explored, and the entire process could likely be made proprietary and patented. Solutions that are low cost are not viable imo, though being easy to distribute and manufacture may actually be a point in their favor.

However, it still doesnt provide an alternative to literally the perfect market environment outlined above. Their consumers are borderline zealots, entire companies and industries have sprouted up around the marketing (propaganda..) alone, and their product is becoming literally necessary to participate in society itself.

All that said, there are still people, researchers, organizations, and companies that exist outside of this paradigm! And, they are still doing absolutely amazing things. This treatment seems to be yet another to add to the list of effective approaches. All we need to do is establish and support the systems and structures that exist independent of the batsh!t crazy corporate capture outlined above.. and just start getting on with life in the True world of tomorrow.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

But are you inhailing it? You know, in your lungs.

From what I have found about NOS, it is a waste product of the bodies cells. The fact it is a vaso dialater and increases the transfer out of gasses in the lungs seems to indicate the body is trying to get rid of it. Why would you want more in your body?

What you seem to see as a benifit, I see as the body trying to get rid of it.

Again, safer alternatives.

Edit:
Your body produces more carbon dioxide while exercising. Does that mean more carbon dioxide in your body is good for you?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Not to go off topic, but there are colloidal silver nasal sprays available that can also help mitigate.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Just like with supplements i believe the reason it is so helpful to "most" people is because the lack of working out and eating right. If we just take care of our bodies we should not need the vast majority of supplements. But the point is the Nitric Oxide showed very promising results and has been authorized in Isreal and NZ already.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You are saying that a waste product, NOS, from exercise makes your body more healthy when the reaction it produces is to get rid of it as quickly as possible?

You did not say if you thought increased carbon dioxide levels was more healthy for you? Same thing, a gas your body is trying to get rid of.

NZ and Israel might as well experiment with this. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

www.epa.gov...

www.aeroqual.com...

Perhaps Nitrous Oxide could be a more viable alternative. You could still get sick but not care.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its not a waste product-its function is like you said to dilate the veins and atreries-so that,when you exert yourself,your heart can pump more blood-and thus oxygen around your body.Your body aint trying to get rid of it-your blood makes it when it needs to go into high gear.

There is nothing bad about it in the way your body uses it naturally-I don't see how inhaling it is any different-as its getting into your blood which is where it belongs anyway-there seems to be the added benefit of it killng the virus in your nose and throat as you breath it in.

I wrote about it a few months back-the UK NHS did a trail of it which matches up with the reults in the OP-somewhere around 90% effective at stopping the serious symptoms.

I cant understand why its not been made availible for people who don't wish to use the MRNA vax.
Its cheap and easy to make,it works and it doesn't even have to be in a fridge.
It should be used more IMO.

edit on 27/8/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
They won't allow it. They want the virus to spread so they profit off their needle shots.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The Wim Hof Breathing Method comes to mind, i bet that will release nitric oxide production and get the blood/oxygen flowing in the lungs x100.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Where do you get the idea of increased blood circulation and increased gas transfer out of the blood, into the lungs and exhaled is not trying to get rid of it.

Your cells work harder. Your cells use more energy. They produce more waste. Your body reacts to get rid of this faster then normal. What part do you not understand?

Your cells are like little fires. They take food, sugers, and gases, mostly oxygen, in and ‘burn’ them to do work. This causes them to produce waste that they must get rid of. The food, gases, and waste all travel in your blood. The waist gases are transferred out of your blood into the air in your lungs. It is then breathed out and more fresh air is inhaled back in.

As the amount of NOS and carbon dioxide both increase with activity, exercise, they are therefore both waste gases. Your blood flow increases to help get these gases out of your body faster. The NOS is not there to increase the blood flow, the dialation of blood vessels is your body increasing the blood flow to get more oxygen in and other gases out.

Why would you want more of a waste gas in your body?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Not trying to be arguementative here,but all I can say is from what I understand nitric oxide is beneficial rather than harmful.
First I heard about it was from learning about how your muscles behave when you work out-nitric oxide plays a big part.
Then on more reading I find out its got many other functions and is highly important to us-we would not live without it.

Now I admit I don't know if its possible to "OD" on it,or if it can be harmful for people to have it through inhalation-but I would doubt that as we breathe in its component gases every time we inhale.

Here are just a couple of bits of info from other sources:

Following its benchmark discovery, nitric oxide (NO) is now known to play important functional roles in a variety of physiological systems.
Within the vasculature, NO induces vasodilation, inhibits platelet aggregation, prevents neutrophil/platelet adhesion to endothelial cells, inhibits smooth muscle cell proliferation and migration, regulates programmed cell death (apoptosis) and maintains endothelial cell barrier function.
NO generated by neurons acts as a neurotransmitter, whereas NO generated by macrophages in response to invading microbes acts as an antimicrobial agent. Because neurons, blood vessels and cells of the immune system are integral parts of the reproductive organs, and in view of the important functional role that NO plays in those systems, it is likely that NO is an important regulator of the biology and physiology of the reproductive system.
Indeed, in the past 10 years, NO has established itself as a polyvalent molecule which plays a decisive role in regulating multiple functions within the female as well as the male reproductive system.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Nitric oxide (NO) is one of the most important molecules produced in the human body.
It regulates many important cell functions including regulation of healthy blood flow and healthy blood pressure levels, communication between cells in the brain as well as how our body defends itself against pathogens.

Nitric oxide synthase (NOS) is an enzyme found in our endothelial cells, the cells that line all blood vessels throughout the body.
This enzyme converts L-arginine into nitric oxide through a very complex and complicated reaction.
This enzyme loses its function as we age so that by the time we are about 40 years old this enzyme is only about 50% functional.
Loss of this enzyme function is recognized as the earliest event in the progression of age related ailments.

www.humann.com...

It does loads of important stuff before we even mention its anti viral capabilities.
And if it is as good at preventing the spread/symptoms/duration of covid as the studies suggest-it seems a no brainer to me.
Easy to produce-a lot easier than a vaccination I bet.And lilkey far cheaper-as it has only 2 ingredients both of which you can extract from the air.
I would guess thats maybe part of the reason they haven't pushed for it to be sold globally like the vaccinations.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, if nitrous oxide works to kill the virus by putting it up the nose, I need to buy about five cans of spray whipcream so I get some medicine and to make me sound like Mickeymouse. I hate to impersonate a fellow mouse, but if it works, it works.

Even though nitrous oxide creation is the main way our body deals with viruses naturally, it still is not safe to overdo it. Eat a hotdog, the nitrites are almost instantly turned into nitrous oxide in the digestive system.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You are saying that a waste product, NOS, from exercise makes your body more healthy when the reaction it produces is to get rid of it as quickly as possible?

You did not say if you thought increased carbon dioxide levels was more healthy for you? Same thing, a gas your body is trying to get rid of.

NZ and Israel might as well experiment with this. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

If you ever had laughing gas at the dentist. You have already inhaled it. It isn't really as toxic as you want to make it seem.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

If you ever had laughing gas at the dentist. You have already inhaled it. It isn't really as toxic as you want to make it seem.

NO! Nitrous oxide and nitric oxide are not the same thing. This is the second time I have ran into this problem today. The other one was silicone and silica.

www.google.com...

wwwn.cdc.gov...

As I stated before, in chemistry, medicine, and some other fields, a couple of letters can kill you. Sometimes all it takes is one letter different.

new topics

top topics

join