It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello All New guy in town

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

Awww, I am sorry to hear about fatboy, I had a fur baby that passed that bridge back in 2018 of may and I still cry! I know how much they can mean to us.

Love hummingbirds as well!!

Glad ya joined!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

Grouch thanks you for the compliment. 😻

You're a good man. I appreciate what you're doing for our furry family. I've worked with animals since childhood and plan to one day open my own sanctuary. I've always felt more comfortable in the company of animals than I have with humans. Unconditional love is an incredible gift which animals bless us with and unconditional love can be very difficult for humans to accept and to give. I expect you and I have similar feelings on this topic.

Not sure why the pictures were taken down. I assume the file size was too large or it somehow violated T&C's. I'll have to do some research on that to figure out so I can correct it for the future.

Best regards to you and to your loved ones!

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CircumstancialEvidence

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds (Updated Opening Post: 2016)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As usual 60 seconds of proper research provides answers. Was way over the maximum file size with my picture uploads. Makes sense as hosting terrabytes of photos for this platform is expensive and cumbersome. Gotta have standards. 😅

Apologies to the staff for not seeing this sooner. I'll do better moving forward.

On topic: I hope you and your feline fam have a mellow and positive weekend. All my best. 😸

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

What a great photo! I've been really fortunate in that almost everywhere I've lived there have been healthy, bustling populations of hummingbirds. Always do what I can to grow plants which attract them and to put out nectar for the little guys and gals. Incredible beings.

Thanks for sharing that awesome pic.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Fatboy left a lasting legacy at my home. He's the reason for the rescue, he's the reason I feel like I gotta save them all. At my house/rescue is 17 cats, Soon I will post some pics.. 3 are getting ready to be fixed and all their shots. Then we'll find them a good forever home. If not, they can stay here for the rest of their lives. So are inside & outside cats. Inside is Carl, Sweet Pea, Ric, Bobbi, Tanner, Tanner just walked up about 3 years ago. Carl's a rescue from a raining night in a parking lot at 12 am. SweetPea was feral, took many hours to get that trust & love connection, she now is inside cat and sleeps at my feet each night. Bobbi & Ric are brothers, aint got the heart to split them up They came from my kids who kinda dumped them on me. Outside is a clatter...Momma Kay is the feral mom who I've never been able to touch. From her is Sassy Cat, Juan, Merlin, Morgana, Raven, Marco..those 4 born last year...This year she had three....Big Black, Little Black & Lily B....and theirs Darkness & Claude....we call them The Ghost & the Darkness...They are both 14 years old and run the joint....I love my cats as much as anybody loves their animals..we gotta be good stewards of the planet and those species around us.....plus I'm getting older and humans so piss me off..a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

edit on Augustam31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join