It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was instructed....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Forget (for a moment) that we are watching the most incompetent president in US history fall from grace. Forget (for a moment) that we've always known that Bai-Dan speaks to the nation from a script written by others, and selectively calls on only favorable media for questions in the rare moments he takes any questions at all. Forget (for a moment) that the president of the United States of American finds it nearly impossible to string together one complete sentence without stumbling, stuttering and muttering. Forget all those things (for just a moment).

The simple fact that Bai-Dan stood on stage last night and said "I was instructed...to call on (x reporter)... screams volumes about the mental capacity and mental health of a sitting president of the United States. Raggedy Ann probably peed her pants, and 50 communist staffers collectively face-palmed themselves when Bai-Dan stood on the World stage and revealed just exactly what is going on inside our government run amok.

The president is NOT calling the shots, people! He's NOT in charge of this nation. And this should leave everyone, conservatives and liberals alike, with just one single question...

WHO IS?...WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THIS NATION??

WHO DID THOSE ALLEGED 81 MILLION PEOPLE REALLY ELECT???

edit on 8/27/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think we all know who "Nance" is.

edit on 8/27/2021 by Klassified because: text

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

To address these very important questions with my renowned expertise...

Q: Who is in charge?
A: Muppets (Obama, Rice)

Q: Who did the 81M really elect?
A: More muppets (Communists to destroy/remake Amerika)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Damn good question that EVERYONE should be asking... especially the White House reporters with the direct access to the Thief-in-Chief and his minions.

And we should all be asking why the hell they haven't already!!!

I have my very strong suspicions... Obama, Rice, Jarrett, Podestas... we all do, I'm sure.

We need the question asked out loud -- shouted from the freaking rooftops!

Thanks for asking and posting, FCD.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
MAKE TWEETS MEAN AGAIN!!

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ratcals

Make the Presidency of the United States mean something again.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratcals
MAKE TWEETS MEAN AGAIN!!

One thing about Trump,he answered any and all questions which were usually hostile.
I miss the mean tweets.
edit on 27/8/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This presidency is like something out of The Wizard Of Oz. The man behind the curtain. Only now it's the man/woman in Joe's ear and teleprompter. The way he speaks (IMO) you can obviously tell he is stilted/stalling waiting for someone to feed him the correct answer. His strings are showing too glaringly and I can't believe more people aren't questioning it out right. The president is supposed to answer to noone bar his constituents, yet he is forever eluding to getting into trouble if he does certain things, asking when he's done talking/taking questions, etc.

Is it Nance? Who knows? The leader of our free nation has a leader? Most of us have always thought so. It's just never been this obvious before I don't think.
edit on 8272021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Forget for a moment - This is the same old subject matter discussed a thousand times in countless threads.

Forget for a moment - That the same old repetitive we didn't vote for him, he's this and that venting will transpire.

Forget for a moment - That the same old respondents will regurgitate the same old responses.

Forget for a moment - yelling at the keyboard achieves nothing.

Remember for more than a moment- to actually do something about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Essentially Obama and his communist corporate cronies, a big help to the UN, China, and Obamas Satanist friends. The Truman national security council, who by the way hunter Biden was CEO of a one point and they also get a ton of airtime on CCP tv, a lot of republicans (we basically have a uniparty), Google, Facebook, and all who want to destroy America. These people were selected in office, not elected.
Trump Won 120 million votes.

This investigative journalist has exposed a ton of it WITH PROOF, no one else will report the things she does, she has been censored.and shadow banned pretty much everywhere (the people attacking this whistleblower will go down as traitors, she's a patriot and a hero) and the proof she offers is amazing. The truth stands strong on its own and will always prevail. Her name is Tore Maras here is her link
www.toresays.com

edit on 8 27 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Added.link

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

MAKE TWEETS MEAN AGAIN!!

One thing about Trump,he never answered any and all questions which were usually hostile.
I miss the mean tweets.

What mean tweets? Oh the truthful tweets.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What ever happened to the Arizona election audit ? Wasn’t that suppose to turn things around ?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
Forget for a moment - This is the same old subject matter discussed a thousand times in countless threads.

Forget for a moment - That the same old repetitive we didn't vote for him, he's this and that venting will transpire.

Forget for a moment - That the same old respondents will regurgitate the same old responses.

Forget (for a moment) - That we've seen countless threads from those so braindead that they just can't get Trump out of their heads and will defend the elections and the selection of the current Coward in Chief as a viable alternative to Mr. Mean-Tweet Trump.

Forget (for a moment) - That there are still 'woke' idiots rioting in the streets of cities like Portland and others, and despite how loud we might scream, at our keyboards or elsewhere, they still refuse to listen.

Forget (for a moment) - That there are still, allegedly, "81 million" people out there, in this country, whom allegedly voted for a man who can't find his way out of the bushes.

Forget (for a moment) - That a questionable election gave the office of the most powerful man in the free world to a man who couldn't get more than 1,000 people to show up at not one, but any of his rallies.

Remember (for more than a moment) - That we as Americans should have all these things pounded into our skulls so that we will never forget.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

No election audit is going to turn anything around. Nothing will remove Bai-Dan from office short of an impeachment and conviction. Nothing.

Bai-Dan is the president. We can sit on our laurels and lament the wrongs of a questionable election, or we can demand, all of us, that our representatives remove this sorry excuse for a president from office without further delay.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
sorry, double post.
edit on V452021Fridayam31America/ChicagoFri, 27 Aug 2021 08:45:45 -05001 by Violater1 because: double post

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
This explains it all.

Only accepting Chinese Yuan.

Go monkey, dance monkey, go, go ,go, go

SnF

edit on V442021Fridayam31America/ChicagoFri, 27 Aug 2021 08:44:51 -05001 by Violater1 because: piyityr

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

MAKE TWEETS MEAN AGAIN!!

One thing about Trump,he never answered any and all questions which were usually hostile.
I miss the mean tweets.

What mean tweets? Oh the truthful tweets.

Edited it to say what I meant,not sure why I wrote it with never in it as it was total opposite of what I meant.
Yeah truthful tweets.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Writing your reps and senators? Thats good for exactly nothing. Sign a petition? Oh yeah, the pay attention to THAT! Voting? Sure, that might work! But the cheat is already happening to stop the recall of the governor of california. Get active with a PAC, hmmm… whatever happened to the tea party? IRSed to death. Join a march, ask those political prisoners in DC. Ive been banned from most social media for speaking out.

Im all out of good ideas. What do you suggest?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The 2020 presidential election needs to be ruled invalid.

The people who propped up this empty shell of a man to run for president knew fully well that he was in cognitive decline. They perpetuated a fraud on the citizens of America.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join