It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIDEN Admin has given the Names of U.S. Citizens in Afghanistan to the Taliban Terrorist Org.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Friday, August 27, 2021

This is so explosive and sick, not even the usual massive coverup by liberal media is working. Hold on to your chair, and read this for yourself, from Politico news outlet..

SCOOP: U.S. officials gave the Taliban a list of names of U.S. citizens, green card holders & Afghan allies to grant entry into the outer perimeter of the city’s airport, prompting outrage behind the scenes from lawmakers and military officials.
Source: twitter.com...

President Biden says he doesn't get into small details like that during his briefings, but giving the names of Americans inside Afghanistan to the Taliban, is a reasonable thing to do.

Biden Answers "List of Names" Question at Q&A: www.forbes.com...

As expected, the reaction is overwhelmingly negative against the Biden Administration, as it should be.

Here's a Sample. From Congressman Dan Crenshaw, of Texas:

“If true, this qualifies as borderline treason. We need to find out who is responsible for giving the Taliban a hit list and they need to go to prison."
More reaction at: conservativebrief.com...

IF CONFIRMED, a thread in the NEWS section of AboveTopSecret.com needs to be started. It would be a genuine act of TREASON against Americans, by a U.S. President's Administration!

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh come on, Biden has given the Taliban a straight up warning. You touch these people, you die.

These are the people under us protection, Biden has told the Taliban that they're off limits. They're going to get a red carpet to the airport, not a bullet in the head.

Trump would have done the same.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Just when you thought Biden had reached the depths of stupidity he hands the Taliban a kill list. How much more idiocy are we going to see from this retard?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Of course the Taliban will keep the identity of these individuals confidential.

Those who Joe Biden described in his (sick) speech to the nation yesterday as "voluntary choosing to stay behind" in Afghanistan, have nothing to worry about.

The Taliban will not bother them, or sell their names to ISIS-K.

No Way. Right?

I hope your path to adulthood and wisdom is a smooth one, AaarghZombies.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I heard the UK's Sec of Defence (Ben Wallace) say this morning, that all the names and details were found scattered on the floor in the British embassy prior to the Taliban taking it over?

@ 11 minutes
youtu.be...
edit on 27-8-2021 by FinallyAwake because: Typo

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: nolabel

Just when you thought Biden had reached the depths of stupidity he hands the Taliban a kill list. How much more idiocy are we going to see from this retard?

Joe Biden is not really involved in the details. He says what he's told to say. And does what he's told to do.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
I heard the UK's Sec of Defence (Ben Wallace) say this morning, that all the names and details were found scattered on the floor in the British embassy prior to the Taliban taking it over?

@ 11 minutes
youtu.be...

Those may have been names of the British citizens? British embassy personnel took the computers, but left the printouts? That's what it sounds like.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Oh come on, Biden has given the Taliban a straight up warning. You touch these people, you die.

These are the people under us protection, Biden has told the Taliban that they're off limits. They're going to get a red carpet to the airport, not a bullet in the head.

Haha! Because Hiden is a scary cat. Like corn pop but blacker.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

@ 11 minutes
youtu.be...

Those may have been names of the British citizens? British embassy personnel took the computers, but left the printouts? That's what it sounds like.

Yes I think you're right, thanks 👍🏼

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Don't fret about it the whole Coalition seems determined to pass on the details of local workers to the Taliban...................... Brit's just done the same
news.sky.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Anything happens Taliban can shoot a few minions near by and say isis did it.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I strongly believe that the potus is selected and the real power lies with those who use the potus as their puppet. Trump was an exception and became potus by accident...thats why the msm tried to prevent a second term... Anyways...The USA has many brilliant motivated and strong personalities to choose from for leading the country but those in power choose someone like biden..Biden should enjoy his pension and his grandchildren, he is not qualified (anymore) to lead a powerful nation like the usa. So why... If you ask me something really ugly is coming and biden is the perfect man to blame for it...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Do you believe what you write anymore?

No one else does.

These things are happening. On Biden’s “watch”.

“Deny Ignorance”

Edit: “you touch these people, you die”

You mean those Biden left behind?

Awkward AF no?
edit on 27-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I strongly believe that the potus is selected and the real power lies with those who use the potus as their puppet. Trump was an exception and became potus by accident...thats why the msm tried to prevent a second term... Anyways...The USA has many brilliant motivated and strong personalities to choose from for leading the country but those in power choose someone like biden..Biden should enjoy his pension and his grandchildren, he is not qualified (anymore) to lead a powerful nation like the usa. So why... If you ask me something really ugly is coming and biden is the perfect man to blame for it...

I disagree. Trump was made POTUS to put a finger on the scale. Make him a lightning-rod.That dastardly Stars and Stripes. The only thing keeping from what is coming, at bay….2 generations and on.

For all America’s ills. Her “well-meaning” delivered through explosive and violent democracy…

You don’t get it. Operation Paperclip gave H.Y.D.R.A root.

So we could become Amerika. History repeats.

Nein?

edit on 27-8-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Okay, lets pretend this isnt completely insane.

What happens if ISIS takes out one of the presidents "tolli-bon" friends, and gets ahold of that list?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Did Joe Biden just pull a Jane Fonda?

There's no way this could go wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Yes sir, Chief Wild Eagle & Crazy Cat are just mucking it up as an administration. MSM say's there's blood on his hands....I say blood on his hands and egg on the face of those who voted the old arse senile douche into office. Do we all remember Kamala saying " I beleive her Joe" when Tara Reid said Joe sexually harassed her.......Then Joe hands her the Vice Potus job and all is forgotten....Joe is a damn moron...he's 100% unfit to be President...even of a damn homeowners association. He gave the names of our people to the enemy...how is that not " Treason". He should be impeached and ran the hell out of town. What a dumb arse and millions of other dumbarse's elected the damn moron. Just watched his reply to Peter Doocy yesterday....he should call his Plastic surgeon and have that Botox crap injected it that forehead. Starting to look a little "loose" reply to: AaarghZombies

edit on Augustam31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I really hope that's sarcasm. If not, you seriously believe sleepy joe is going to do anything? He'll do just what obama did, nothing, oh, he'll shake his fist in mock anger but in the end he'll do nothing and the world knows it.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Most profoundly stupid administration in history.

We're about to witness a slaughter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join