It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitlers moutain side secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I appologize for the ignorance in the question, but ive searched and searched. ever since this whole tom delong aatip bs started hitten the news 3/4 years ago all other ufo info has been sifled down the google train..

I rember distinly and accuratley about a thread here many years ago im talkin close or before my start date.

Hitler was always known to be a fan of the occult and unexplained..

(again please excuse my geographical ignorance) Hitler was somewhere whether by force, bought, w.e a property in eroupe, w.e he stayed in a house across from a very mystique mysterious mountain in the area. The mountain it self was said to house dwarves or middle earth type gimmelys, and there were constant activites surrounding the moutain in regards to ufo phenom as well as well the mountain men..

Am i completely bonkers on this or can someone anyone recall something faint in this category..

From what i understood hitler had a telecope lookin at the mountain reguralrly looking for these little mountain men...

edit on 27-8-2021 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2021 by ContractedMercenary because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Untersberg mountain , love reading about this place. Here’s the thread you we’re prolly looking for www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-8-2021 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Hey i appreciate you man, Thank you

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Such a spelling snafu in the thread title, how could you miss that, “Come on, man”

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Untersberg mountain , love reading about this place. Here’s the thread you we’re prolly looking for www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got lost reading page after page of this thread. Grab a coffee and enjoy

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
That was a classic ATS thread full of interesting stuff,well worth reading.
IIRC somewhere in there,its mentioned about a weird "anomaly"-possibly near the base of he mountain where people feel dizzy/sick/euphoric for reasons no one knows.
Its also told that when Hitler was planning operation Barbarossa(the invasion of the soviet union)at the mountain retreat he witnessed some knd of strange red sky phenomena-which he took to be a good omen that he would crush the soviets..
Didn't work out that way though.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
That was a classic ATS thread full of interesting stuff,well worth reading.
IIRC somewhere in there,its mentioned about a weird "anomaly"-possibly near the base of he mountain where people feel dizzy/sick/euphoric for reasons no one knows.

Weißbachquelle

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Tried for 4 years to get there when I lived in Germany, just something always came up that stopped me.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Found some related material, looks like a interesting place.. might visit

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There is, or was, it has been a few years, a beautiful but also dangerous hiking path along the cliffs and through a little manmade (or not?) tunnel, circumventing a drop off. It's to be found at the part where the elongated ridge joins the plateau. There is no way to get back up so it's ultimately leading to the first ridge through a forest downwards back to the valley on the south-east side.

On good days the Berghof is visible, as it's directly traversing the view from the Berghof. I recommend everyone visiting Europe to check it out and also spend at least two to three days around Berchtesgaden and get up the Watzmann. Also don't skip the beautiful Königssee.

On top of the plateau, there is not really much to see as it's arid chalky and rocky dune like environment sprinkled with trees, very unusual though. I wouldn't be surprised a lot of people went missing falling or breaking through little openings. The top is like carved out, the water makes it's way through the mountain by dissolving the lime and chalk.

You can get up there by foot, that's what we did most of the time. But there is also a cableway one can take directly upwards. I recommend that too because it's something to be done, just don't panic.

top topics

join