It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China wasting no time moving on Afghanistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I came across this story that pretty much confirms my suspicion that Biden was in a hurry to pull out of Afghanistan for a reason and that reason was China.

It appears that is exactly what is happening which really makes me wonder just how far Biden is going to sell us out to China. Something about this tells me that this is another move by the puppet Biden at the will of his Chinese handlers.

America is in for some dark days as long as this administration and Congress is in power.

www.tehrantimes.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
China is gonna be more than a thorn in the side soon. But I think Russia has Biden spooked alot more, Putin really did a number on Biden earlier this year, left him scared to death it sounded like.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
When Putin challenged ole dirty Joe to a live debate? I would pay to see that debate!
a reply to: themightymerlin

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The rare earth mining has been going on for years in Afghanistan but has never turned a profit from one article I read. Add to it the CCP hates religion. I fail to see how this is going to work out. Taking down the yoga Fulon Gong is one thing but Muslim extremists, quite different.

Tea leaves are saying the CCP is going to dump a lot of coin getting this operation off the ground and most of that coin comes from the US. Once the US economy crashes and burns and reverts back to energy independence and self reliance that source of revenue will dry up. I watch the US market closely and it's not even a question if it will crash. It already has crashed; inflation rising, unsustainable low interests rates, out of control debt and out of control dollar printing. Not sure how this all plays out but it's going to be bad news globally.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

The Taliban says China has played a constructive role in promoting peace and reconciliation and is welcome to contribute to the reconstruction of the country.
Speaking to Chinese media, Taliban Spokesman, Suhail Shaheen, says "China is a big country with a huge economy and capacity - I think they can play a very big role in the rebuilding, rehabilitation, reconstruction of Afghanistan”.

We don't have a president, just one installed.

new topics

top topics

join