It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A POTUS I Wish We Had

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
America has seen better days.

However.

We, as a country, need to chart a path forward that leads us not to global domination - though we could do that if we chose - but, rather, to physical security from outside threats, financial stability for our fellow citizens, education to grow our children’s minds and healthcare and health education to keep our fellow American’s well and more.

These are lofty, American goals. Goals that are likely agreed upon universally aside from those that hate their fellow humans - hate for lots of reasons but ultimately none of those reasons really matter. We’re a country. We’re all American’s. And, we need to back off from all of this aggression towards our fellow citizens - we need to help our fellow citizens.

We need strong leadership.

But, more importantly, we need to demonstrate our vision with our leadership.

The vision includes all American’s. Gay? Immigrant? Hispanic? Black? White? Any of the many divisive subsections of the population we try to define for political reasons? All fine. All fine under a shared understanding of what America is. What it represents. What it has done - including acts of horror and also untold amounts of heroism to uphold freedoms for not only American citizens but global citizens; humanity.

America doesn’t hate anyone. It loves everyone, actually. We’ve saved the world more than once - and we will do it again.

America needs leadership that loves people and discipline people. We can be loved if you’re an ally of human freedoms and notably feared if you’re an oppressor. We need to be strong.

We need to be steadfastly aligned against military threats, the virus, totalitarian regimes that quash uniqueness of individuals and those who prey on women, children and minority groups. We need to use our military defensively, but ensure all know we bite ruthlessly hard when provoked.

We are the shining light. We are the strong. We are the keepers of freedom.

That light is who we have been, who we are deep down in our collective American Soul - and we can be that again, right now.

We are the keepers.

To be who we are, we need leadership that understands who we are in our national soul. Leadership that will uphold the grit that keeps the country, and therefore the world, safe. Fed. Not oppressed. Housed. Employed. Strong.

No blood, no bandaid. That kind of leadership.

Leadership that brings tough love when it’s needed, and a gentle shoulder to cry on for nurturing the soul that’s injured when it’s called on, too. It needs leadership thats thinks forward. Leadership that empowers, not weakens, the populous. Leadership that pushes people to be their best and doesn’t have patience for those who aren’t pulling their weight when they are capable of doing so - we are better together, united, as a nation that represents the best humanity has to offer. Embodying less than that doesn’t meet our standards and frankly sacrifices the gift we all enjoy - being an American.

Protecting home and the world is what we do. It’s our burden to bear, we earned that responsibility and we don’t shy away from it. And like a parent, we do it thanklessly - but we do it for the benefit of ourselves and humanity.

We should be proud of what we do - even when it’s hard - and particularly when it’s hard - always.

We haven’t lived up to our own standards of late. That’s a failure of leadership.

Recent events in Afghanistan - which are only somewhat different than what Vietnam taught us - show the world is counting on us to do better for humanity. We need to demonstrate resolve and show strength. Vanquish those who seek to harm our families and our allies.

That demonstration of resolve begins today.

We start doing better, now.

We will bring our people, and our allies, home. Now. And we will do it peacefully or forcefully.

We will see that objective through either way. But know we will see it through.

The full force of the American Military and people are behind the effort to ensure the safe return of our citizens and allies.

Whoever gets in the way of our effort to return those we seek to their families and homes will, factually, be met with a degree of force than cannot be described in words but only experienced in action.

That is not a threat, it is a promise.

Because we are the keepers.

If you are an American or one of our allies waiting for us to come to your aid in Afghanistan, we have failed you - and that is unacceptable.

The cavalry is coming with both barrels locked and loaded and the deeply felt sense of honor and responsibility that made America what it is burns at the core of the hearts and souls of your incoming brethren.

Fear no more, my fellow American’s and allies.

With the strength and bravery of our unrestrained armed forces - you will never - ever - be forgotten, abandoned or left behind.

We are going to bring our people - you - home.

Now.

Signed,

A POTUS I Wish We Had

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VulcanWerks

However.

We, as a country, need to chart a path forward that leads us not to global domination - though we could do that if we chose -

I kind of stopped there. No you couldn't.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

Donald Trump pulled tons of support from every community the democrats drove a wedge between. That's why the left consider him a bigger threat than the tolly-bon.

Trump 2024!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

However.

We, as a country, need to chart a path forward that leads us not to global domination - though we could do that if we chose -

It depends on if we chose to, which we haven’t - and frankly shouldn’t as a stated objective.

Then we’d be China or Russia.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Jocko Willink for President.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

However.

It depends on if we chose to, which we haven’t - and frankly shouldn’t as a stated objective.

I got to this part before i stopped reading

America doesn’t hate anyone. It loves everyone, actually. We’ve saved the world more than once - and we will do it again.

So you start of by mentioning that you have a possibility to counqer the world... And then go on to tell us that the USA is a beacon of freedom, saviors of the world...
Well not really, right? Doesnt really fit with your wars of terror and your support for terrorist states known for crimes against humanity...

You allready are!!!
But bring it on, try to counqer us all, and see how far you snowflakes get - you will lose, just like you lose every other wars you have started with your endless lies and warcrimes against humanity...

Youre sure showing the world what you really think about your so called allies - and it is being noticed...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I kind of stopped there.
a reply to: jerich0

Well, then you missed the best part. It's petty and destructive to only focus on the negative.

I feel ya. But please stop putting YOUR power into the "POTUS'" hands, or anyone else, for that matter. WE, individually, are the saviors. If not us, nobody. Everything that happens through a government is for the purpose of binding us to another's will, so cut it out. (or burn it down--I've been known to be a bit of a pyro)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Putin is already taken .

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GammaD

I kind of stopped there.

Well, then you missed the best part. It's petty and destructive to only focus on the negative.

Not really..

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GammaD

So are you saying that it would be petty and destructive not to listen to everybody who is able to speak?

Are you trying to tell us that we should go back and listen to Hitlers speeches again, and you know "try to focus on the positive stuff", no need to NOT listen to the guy, just because he wanted to counqer the world and kill a LOT of people doing that...

Well I think youre wrong!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Evil only seems powerful here in this very small pond. The rest of the multiverse is laughing at you.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Evil only seems powerful here in this very small pond. The rest of the multiverse is laughing at you.

This you??

It's petty and destructive to only focus on the negative.

Good thing you dont do that at all, would have made you look like a hypocrite...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ToLiveIsToDie

are you saying that it would be petty and destructive not to listen to everybody

No. I said the opposite of that.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

However.

We, as a country, need to chart a path forward that leads us not to global domination - though we could do that if we chose

Mate, The US along with a NATO coalition just got its arse handed to it on a plate by a bunch of poppy farmers.
edit on 27-8-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

are you saying that it would be petty and destructive not to listen to everybody

You responded to this statement refering to the OP had the need to let everyone know that world domination was an option and that USA could counqer the world.

You answered this

Are you not telling him that he is petty and destructive because he didnt want to waste time reading the rest?

But then again, when he dissagreed with you, YOU got petty and detructive, and told him that the multiverse is laughing at him.
Telling him you laughed at him, would make you look bad, and the world was not big enough for your ego. Even the Universe wasnt big enough. The whole Multiverse had to be pointing fingers and laughing at him, because he didnt agreed with your superior statements...

So maybe it was just a statement, letting us know that youre a petty and destructive person?

So you are saying it is petty and destructive to listen to everybody??

Why dont you just STOP attacking people because they dont do and act like you want them to?
edit on 27-8-2021 by ToLiveIsToDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

However.

We, as a country, need to chart a path forward that leads us not to global domination - though we could do that if we chose

Mate, The US along with a NATO coalition just got its arse handed to it on a plate by a bunch of poppy farmers.

Americans count for 4.25% of the the world population.
Do you think the OP would have the guts to walk into a bar (with 96 people in it) with 3 of his friends, and start telling everyone that the 4 of them could take everybody else out in a fight if they wanted to??
Most would have to much brains to NOT do that, but i guess it is something else when you sit behind the safety of your screen...

Americans lose every war they are in...
edit on 27-8-2021 by ToLiveIsToDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

We’ve saved the world more than once

When was that ? Could you please point me to any references.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You don't understand to whom I was speaking. Not simple human, but evil.

However, you are right. Reading what's on this forum is having a bad effect on me. I feel like I'm devolving into a ball of hatred and anger and that humanity is doomed when I know it's not. All that I wish manifests, so that is not good. Thank you for pointing it out.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Wrong and very ignorant.
Yiz lost in Vietnam
Yiz lost in Afghanistan
Yiz even lost the war on drugs.

Like the rest of the World would bend over and just let yiz. Get a grip man.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Not really.

It's always been bouncing between fracked up, and a little less fracked up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join