It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Reporting a Call for POTUS to be 25th’d by Rep. Madison Cawthorn

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Here it is ladies and gentlemen the first official MSM reported call for the impeachment of Biden:
www.foxnews.com...

North Carolina Rep. Madison Cawthorn, a freshman Republican congressman, is calling on Vice President Kamala Harris to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove President Biden from office following the deadly, botched withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan.

"I cannot sit idly by and watch the nation that I love spiral into death and devastation because our leader cannot discharge his duties," he said. "There is no time to wait, the time for action is now." In his letter to Harris, he wrote that as a member of the president’s inner circle and a former presidential primary debate opponent, she has seen clearer than anyone Biden’s "current cognitive limitations." "As the person that works closest with the president, you are also the one who best knows the differences between the perception the West Wing wants to project and the ugly reality," he added.

More at link.

So here we are, just as many of you have predicted- the stage is being set for a Kamala presidency.

Lord help us all.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hold On To Your Asses!

I mean I’m All In For A
#ImpeachBiden

But who the hell
Is Gonna Run the Country??

For Reals!!
🤷‍♀️
🤦🏼‍♀️

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
Hold On To Your Asses!

I mean I’m All In For A
#ImpeachBiden

But who the hell
Is Gonna Run the Country??

For Reals!!
🤷‍♀️
🤦🏼‍♀️

The same people that are running it now.

All they’d be changing is the person delivering the messages.
edit on 26-8-2021 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

I'll take this call for the 25th serious when a News spot besides Fox-news is pushing it e.g. CNN , MSNBC etc.

If they turn on him and call for impeachment then yes his days are numbered for sure.

And something tells me Kamala will not be his replacement , at this point it's more than obvious she is equally incompetent to Biden .

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Trump could. Would, even. But idiots are everywhere, so unlikely.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Yeppers, that is the question: would you rather deal with the devil you know or the one you don’t?
A conundrum wrapped in a shiny paper that laughs like a hyena when uncomfortably questioned is all we have to go by at this point. Basically another weirdo. Yay us!

ETA: responding to Freefalling
edit on 26-8-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: Responding to Freefalling

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I'll take this call for the 25th serious when a News spot besides Fox-news is pushing it e.g. CNN , MSNBC etc.

If they turn on him and call for impeachment then yes his days are numbered for sure.

And something tells me Kamala will not be his replacement , at this point it's more than obvious she is equally incompetent to Biden .

I agree- if the other propaganda rags jump on the impeachment ship then that would give it more credence however, for this to be put on Fox News is telling. Fox News is propaganda as well; so it is easy to tell which way the wind is blowing when they place an important news article like this as a major headline.
edit on 26-8-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Kamala would not FORGET that Generals advised her to withdraw civilians BEFORE the last military members leave.

Joe Biden FORGOT the advice/guidance.

If for no other reason than a "healthy sound mind", Kamala is more qualified to lead this nation than Joe.

For the good of the country, Biden needs to be put out to pasture ASAP.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I understand CWM but, do you remember the Kavanaugh hearings, Jessie Smollett, the pathetic debates?
She is a panderer in every sense of the word.
She was given one single thing to deal with: the border- she has done nothing, zilch, nada.
Her most recent assignment of overseas travel has been a flop as well.

She delights in the divide of America and has shown no willingness for us to be more cohesive.
edit on 27-8-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: Clarify

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Joe is done. Nancy set him up. Nancy has been setting the 25th up since before he was elected. What scares me is who replaces him.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
MSM Reporting a Call for POTUS to be 25th’d by Rep. Madison Cawthorn

Even if he is.

Harris is no better.

It's a laughing matter.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
Trump could. Would, even. But idiots are everywhere, so unlikely.

And how exactly does that work?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Have Joe admit the fraud in every last detail. In a last burst of lucidity before he drowns in delirium and incontinence. A deathbed confession of sorts.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Still wouldn't do anything.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't see what good it really does to Impeach Biden. Harris will become President, the cabinet will remain the same and the inept leadership at the pentagon will still be there.

All I see in Biden is a tired old man who is being manipulated and puppeted by powers behind the throne. To a greater extent than any other president I can remember.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Screw the 25th. Screw impeachment. Screw resignation.

DE-CERTIFY!!! ERASE BIDEN FROM PRESIDENTIAL HISTORY!!!

The preliminary Arizona audit report will be released imminently. It is becoming clear that there was significant wrongdoing found. We already KNOW that laws were BROKEN to install his sorry arse in the White House.

Audit every fricking county in every fricking state and name and shame every single person who contributed to this stolen election and then TRIED TO COVER IT UP. Not just every Democrat, but every single Republican arsehole that REFUSES to hold election officials accountable.

Then charge them ALL with treason and let the chips fall where they may.

ETA: Petition to De-Certify Election
edit on 27-8-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

True...That one moment might just be enough mental stability to keep him.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
True...That one moment might just be enough mental stability to keep him.

People need to keep in mind that once Joementia gets booted, and he will, you'll get Strong Brown Woman and a wonderful replacement for her, maybe Mayor's Peter or Jokeahontas. It won't be someone tolerable like Gabbard.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Several members of congress has been calling for the 25th for weeks, it will happen, but only when the democrats agenda gets to that point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join