It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's National Security Disaster

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: ntech
Chances are another attack is already planned and being deployed as I type. They will be extremely lucky if they don't lose an evacuation plane on take-off from a stinger missile. And at least a couple more suicide bombers where they least expect it. And a quick intense mortar attack that puts a number of craters in the runways and they might not be able to evacuate.

Remember the Alamo.

www.jsonline.com...

Mortar fire wouldn't be the best way to go about it. I don't want to lay down how I would do it because I don't want to give anyone ideas.

What's crazy is that ISIS-K terrorists have been shooting at the planes and their tires since the blasts yesterday. Yet the Taliban who Biden trusts so much, doesn't stop them.

Its because they want to do it as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

originally posted by: ntech
Chances are another attack is already planned and being deployed as I type. They will be extremely lucky if they don't lose an evacuation plane on take-off from a stinger missile. And at least a couple more suicide bombers where they least expect it. And a quick intense mortar attack that puts a number of craters in the runways and they might not be able to evacuate.

Remember the Alamo.

www.jsonline.com...

Mortar fire wouldn't be the best way to go about it. I don't want to lay down how I would do it because I don't want to give anyone ideas.

There is far easier ways we armed them.

www.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Saturday August 28, 2021

U.S. Government says there is now a "Specific Creditable Threat" against the Kabul airport.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

So why don't they reveal all they know? Bigger bragging rights.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Timucuan

I'm sure some of the terrorists have passed through the borders and stayed amidst American now

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join