It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boom 13 US sevice members dead and 15 injured

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Why would the Army general in charge of U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan step down from command just last month before this pullout was complete?

The four-star Army general in charge of both U.S. and NATO forces in Afghanistan stepped down from command Monday, offering a symbolic cap to America’s 20-year deployment that began following the 9/11 attacks on New York and Washington.
www.washingtontimes.com...

He handed over responsibility for operations in Afghanistan to Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth “Frank” McKenzie, commander of U.S. Central Command

ques. did he step down
or was he stepped down
remember barry fired more than 2000 officers
because
they were not prepared to follow his orders
instead of the constitution
i put it to you that that is why you have a woke wanker maybe bloke with a girls name in charge of
the military
i figured barry's wankfest firing of patriots would come back to haunt you poor bugga's

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

We just need to nuke them and be done.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Not a vet but these needless deaths brought tears to my eyes this morning. FU Joe blow. Wish I could reach out and touch you.

Me too. This never should have happened. Never ever.

I completely understand -- and share -- the wrath and fury of the military and other nations against Joe. I just hope and pray everyone knows this is all Joe and his minions. Not the people. This isn't us. This isn't the USA.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It looks like the Taliban are going to have their hands full with the Islamic state/ISIS for the foreseeable future. youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
How to create a new government:

Leave all your weapons and infrastructure behind, they get a fully kitted Army they can get trained by the Chinese to use it or sell it to them.

Create and ISIS variant that we need their help with.

Boom, new 20 year terrie government because you miss Saddam, Gaddafi, and the old Ayatollahs.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
One news outlet described how BIDEN ignored the Suicide Bomber warning. Now it's changed to Biden being negligent overall, regarding Afghanistan.

Source: www.washingtonpost.com...

originally posted by: 727Sky
www.theguardian.com...www.theguardian.com... st

Islamic state claims responsibility for 13 US soldiers killed and 15 injured. 60 Afghans/civilians dead.. two suicide bombers..

Idiot state department/Biden policies as some of us expected this or even worse and it ain't over yet ! The Killed and injured numbers may change as they get stuff sorted out. ?
The video was made before the count but goes over some of the atrocities the Islamic state/ISIS is known for youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join