It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
You gotta try harder guys. Quick search would've brought up this. Nano Tech, fancy stuff. It could be black magnetic powder.

They're testing it during the COVID surges it seems. All the sharp spikes in deaths occur on top of very pretty, natural looking sinus waves.

biomaterialsres.biomedcentral.com...
link.springer.com...
www.nature.com...
pubs.rsc.org...
www.researchgate.net...
www.frontiersin.org...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.livescience.com...
www.scientific.net...
edit on 24-9-2021 by knowhatamine because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2021 by knowhatamine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knowhatamine

Your quick search brought up nothing that was applicable to this discussion. Spintronics, for instance, is the field of research devoted to minimizing the physical size of computer memory modules. It has nothing to do with creating magnetic substances in the human body.

A couple of your links describe using magnetic graphene oxide as a delivery method using external magnetic fields to target drugs. It does not say the body is made magnetic.

Here's a hint: if you can't read and understand the articles you find, you're probably not referencing them in a way that works. Pick one of your links, any one you like, and explain to me in simple language how the work described applies to this discussion.

Just one... any one you want.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake so what you are saying is you support China harvesting their practicianers organs being harvested while jailed? Because the paper only brings that fact to the world's attention. No other news source will.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Look, I'm not going to spend the next 10 years of my life explaining how these fools making these videos are clueless. So far I have gone through probably 100 different links provided by people which have absolutely nothing to do with arms turning magnetic.

I am going to address this video.

At around the 1:39 mark, it says this (thank you closed captioning):

If you can get a magnetic particle to go into a cancer cell and you apply a magnetic field then these materials can heat up and they can kill the cancer cell whereas a normal cell, a healthy cell, does not die as quickly when that temperature increases.

That is mostly true, with one notable exception: just the application of a magnetic field to ferromagnetic particles does not cause it to heat up. Want proof? Stick a magnet on your refrigerator. Is it heating up around the magnet? You just applied a magnetic field to the iron in the door... so why isn't it heating up?

It doesn't heat up because the magnetic field applied is stable. In order to create heat, there must be motion. That's what heat is: kinetic motion of the atomic elements involved. Electricity through a conductor creates heat because the charged particles (mostly electrons) are moving... they have motion, and they bump into atoms in the conductor and make them move.

To heat up iron nanoparticles (which are simply single atoms of iron not bonded together in a matrix) in a cell, one must apply a high frequency alternating magnetic field that will shift the iron nanoparticles back and forth. That will create heat. Now, exactly how do these vaccine manufacturers expect to apply a high frequency alternating magnetic field to people? Devices do exist to produce these, but they are usually custom built. I actually have a couple I have built here for testing purposes. I built them from scratch because I could not find one commercially available. There's just not enough demand for them.

Incidentally, ferrofluid is nothing new. Want some? I can make it any time I want, right here. The only reason it isn't widely known among the general population is that there really aren't many practical uses for it yet. At one time there was a proposal to use it to adjust shock absorbers in automobiles on the fly... never took off. The magnetic fields required were just too hard to maintain under changing environmental conditions. It is used in laboratories where fields can be precisely controlled.

The substance found in the Japanese vaccines was very, very similar to ferrofluid. If it hadn't clumped, it would be ferrofluid... suspended iron (II, III) oxide, Fe3O4. And it was causing some very severe side effects, which incidentally did not include magnetic arms.

The cancer idea is at least 5 years old. I met a young lady years or so ago at a University science exhibit who was working on this idea as part of her dissertation. The idea is to get the iron nanoparticles into cells around the cancer and apply a high frequency alternating magnetic field in a machine similar to an MRI machine. The problems are:
  • Getting the iron into the cells without causing iron overload conditions in the body
  • ensuring the correct amount of iron nanoparticles have been assimilated by the cancer cells
  • Verifying the exact amount of magnetic intensity that is required
  • Monitoring heat production that deep in the body.
As far as I know, they still haven't worked those issues out. The procedure is still considered far too dangerous for human trials.

So you are suggesting that the pharmaceuticals making this vaccine are purposely including ferrofluid-like materials (at great cost), chancing killing most if not all who take the vaccine without any actual use for them except to make magnets stick to arms? And that a tiny amount of fluid is going to pull this much larger, much more massive magnet to it and not be pulled toward the magnet?

What exactly is this sorcery?

To close, if you haven't "gotten it" by now, you never will. So you can either accept that you are being told fairy tales that cannot possibly exit in our physical universe, or you can believe in magic. Your choice; choose wisely.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
It took me about 20 seconds to be able to stick a neodymium magnet to my arm last night using a combination of breathing on it and a small amount of friction.

I was able to stick it to one spot where as other spots I was able to make it fall off.

I'll upload a video when I've got a spare 20 minutes.

a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Lick the side of the magnet; it sticks better. Or you could probably just dampen your skin in the area you want it to stick to. Don't forget to act like you can feel it pulling as you try it... be convincing!

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join