It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Well it obviously was not a problem for Donald hence the prick in the arm he freely took and his advocation of the vaccines efficacy.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: booyakasha
i've seen the magnetism with my own eyes. And we made sure it wasn't oily skin or gravity holding the keys on.

there is no way you can convince me that this vaccine is safe.

People rushing to get it are idiots. People who think the FDA gives a # about your health are idiots. People who think big pharma are trying to help them are idiots. people who trust the tv, well you get the point.

I've had two jabs. Thanks for calling me an idiot, by the way.

ahh I'm sorry. Hope you didn't make a mistake.

I honestly think this is a depopulation agenda though. I've been partying with no mask for like a year now even in mexico at parties with people from all over the world, and haven't been sick since the end of 2019. So those people begging for mandatory vaccines really piss me off sometimes. Especially when most of the nurses and doctors worked frontline before the vaccine was available and were fine.

Also that 35% of people my age are having more heart attacks doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

Also that 99% of the people hospitalized for covid are vitamin d deficient.

Also, ah never mind you don't give a #.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: vonclod

This poor crackpot had a hard day also.

Opps.

That was so comically inept..you have to wonder, if it was for real, or subterfuge?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

About that list for Moderna i haven't seen the list where its ingredients just the possible side effects like heart inflammation.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Or unless our leaders and polticans have taken saline-solution.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Ironic you mention that a lot of the times MSM how 99% or 98% people hospitalized for covid they dont show us the full stats or if they were Vitamin d deficient.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Is the ""saline-solution"" magnetic also?

Sometimes a spade is just a spade HawkEyi, even when its a shovel.

Do you believe Trump did not take the vaccine then, or that he is also ""one of them""?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

About that list for Moderna i haven't seen the list where its ingredients just the possible side effects like heart inflammation.

On page 21, I think
Here ya go! end of page 21..ya, it's a dry read..lol

Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is provided as a white to off-white suspension for intramuscular
injection. Each 0.5 mL dose of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains 100 mcg of nucleosidemodified messenger RNA (mRNA) encoding the pre-fusion stabilized Spike glycoprotein (S) of
SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Each dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients: a total lipid
content of 1.93 mg (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG],
cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), 0.31 mg tromethamine,
1.18 mg tromethamine hydrochloride, 0.043 mg acetic acid, 0.20 mg sodium acetate trihydrate,
and 43.5 mg sucrose.
Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine does not contain a preservative.
The vial stoppers are not made with natural rubber latex

edit on 26-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

so i just texted my roommate and she said things still stick to her chest but not her arms or forehead anymore. haven't heard from the others yet.

Ill try to find the videos. Do you know if there is a way to put stuff straight on ATS and not youtube?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

i've seen the magnetism with my own eyes. And we made sure it wasn't oily skin or gravity holding the keys on.

there is no way you can convince me that this vaccine is safe.

People rushing to get it are idiots. People who think the FDA gives a # about your health are idiots. People who think big pharma are trying to help them are idiots. people who trust the tv, well you get the point.

I've had two jabs. Thanks for calling me an idiot, by the way.

ahh I'm sorry. Hope you didn't make a mistake.

I honestly think this is a depopulation agenda though. I've been partying with no mask for like a year now even in mexico at parties with people from all over the world, and haven't been sick since the end of 2019. So those people begging for mandatory vaccines really piss me off sometimes. Especially when most of the nurses and doctors worked frontline before the vaccine was available and were fine.

Also that 35% of people my age are having more heart attacks doesn't sit well with me for some reason.

Also, ah never mind you don't give a #.

Well, seeing as how you have no evidence, sources or links to back up your bs, frankly, I don't.

Never mind, eh?
edit on 26-8-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No it has to be an external video site.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I don't think you can upload video in the same manner we can images if that's what you are asking pal.

Be interested to see them through, best way i suppose would be to upload them to your own YT channel and then embed the code here in the Youtube link.

Someone else may be able to tell you how to do it in another manner all the same.

But that's my understanding.
edit on 26-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Great mental gymnastics here.

So 1 batch sent to Japan was identified as being contaminated, so they put on hold the two adjacent batches, and this is your smoking gun?

Still laughing.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Jesus H Crikey, the 1st woman her voice sounds like the words coming out of her mouth should be logical and intelligent alas its utter bollocks

She even goes with the truth bomb "she seen the pictures all over the internet", LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and the 2nd woman sounds about as crazy as she looks, love the part "it sticks to my neck to" key procedes to not stick to neck...."any questions", yes Maam "are you crazy?"

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

so i just texted my roommate and she said things still stick to her chest but not her arms or forehead anymore. haven't heard from the others yet.

Ill try to find the videos. Do you know if there is a way to put stuff straight on ATS and not youtube?

You know, people have been doing that for decades though, sticking objects to themselves, calling themselves "magnetic man", or w.h.y.

Some people are just sticky/tacky, different body chemistry. An example, my dad could not wear anything metal, unless it was gold, the metal would disintegrate/corrode over, not much time really.. a watch might last 6 months.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Great mental gymnastics here.

So 1 batch sent to Japan was identified as being contaminated, so they put on hold the two adjacent batches, and this is your smoking gun?

Still laughing.

Me laughing too.

Mental gymnastics? Personally I'll just go with "mental'.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
How could enough metal fit into such a small shot? Why isn't there any hardness at the injection site? What metal that magnets stick to can be injected into the body without making you deathly sick? Why doesn't my $2000 metal detector or Bullseye pinpointer go off?

There are valid reasons to vaccinate and not to vaccinate. Its each person's choice to make. But they should at least have all the right information at their fingertips, and this kind of crap is tabloid nonsense.

2nd shot in and zero adverse reactions. Not everyone has been so lucky, I realize that. But those illnesses and injuries were not caused by microchips or metal and claiming otherwise will make it more difficult for them to be duly compensated for damages this rushed drug has caused
edit on 8/26/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Friction.

(post by Destal removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destal

originally posted by: andy06shake

Here is your problem.

The Epoch Times is a far-right international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.

So I'm a little ambivalent to believe the crap being shovelled.

Are there other credible sources that back up there claims?

Plus they want your Email address to keep reading there article.

This isn't about politics.
But since you're sure it's a "vast right wing conspiracy", explain how many democrats also had magnetic reactions?

Explain what?

Post some evidence about democrats having your "reactions".

Or

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join