It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those who laughed about the magnets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I accept that vaccines can become contaminated, so there is that.

Magnetic people, not so much.

Why do you think they will not provide the ingredients and are allowed not to when that is totally illegal?

link   
Thanks, guys.

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's a shame the amazing randy died. He would have been all over this showing the scammers up.

It's 167% confirmed that Randi died due receiving the Fauci Ouchie.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Something to do with copyrights and patents per-chance?

My understanding is that the active ingredients in the vaccine have been listed.

At least where Pfizer vaccine is concerned.

I get that this is Moderna all the same but i don't see them being much different.

www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org...

Just explain how it gets past the needle if its magnetic buddy, enquiring minds really wanna know the answer to that one?
edit on 26-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

So still no talk about magnets then?

See my post about the interior diameter of the needles used to give covid 19 shots.

If you can find me something magnetic that will hold a key to someone's arm through skin at a size that could pass through the needle and that said material is used in medicinal manufacturing plants I will personally admit that it's plausable.

In the first place I highly doubt we are made aware of all technology that is available to these companies today. Smart dust has been a around for what 20-30 years? How much do you know about developments? Why is it that pharmaceutical companies and Gates own mines that produce graphene?

People who only try to find a reason to not look I find disgusting and so many are like that now and that is because the darkness is spreading with the help of those choosing to be blind.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

So still no talk about magnets then?

See my post about the interior diameter of the needles used to give covid 19 shots.

If you can find me something magnetic that will hold a key to someone's arm through skin at a size that could pass through the needle and that said material is used in medicinal manufacturing plants I will personally admit that it's plausable.

In the first place I highly doubt we are made aware of all technology that is available to these companies today. Smart dust has been a around for what 20-30 years? How much do you know about developments? Why is it that pharmaceutical companies and Gates own mines that produce graphene?

People who only try to find a reason to not look I find disgusting and so many are like that now and that is because the darkness is spreading with the help of those choosing to be blind.

There's none so blind as them that won't see.

Unfortunately, that's your good self, that is.

You don't have a source for those claims, I suppose?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just explain how it gets past the needle if its magnetic buddy, enquiring minds really wanna know the answer to that one?

C'mon man, obviously they are sentient nanomagnabots, they just turn the magnetism on or off when needed!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Talk about the holy grail.

That would indeed be rather the feat and then some.

The possibility off turning off magnetic fields of permanent magnets that is.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe the doses are simply contaminated.

It would not be the first time that happened.

Still call bull crap on the magnetic thingamabob all the same.

1.63 million doses!

It's hard to fathom.

There is definitely more to this story. Magnetic or not.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
At what point do you stop believing a certain thing and admit you maybe got it wrong?

Right now your having to make a world where a medical manufacturing plant in Spain is using top secret supermagnetic nano particles or your theory just doesn't work?

Let's assume these supermagnetic nano particles not only exist but are used in pharmaceutical production then.

Why don't they stick to the inside of the metal needle? Why don't the vials stick to things?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

How many doses are produced in the one batch would seem to be a pertinent question?

Im not sure as to the complete production process, but I'm inclined to believe its done in bulk.

Where if something unwanted happens to enter the mix the entire batch would indeed become contaminated.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The vax manufacturers should be required by law to list every single ingredient of their bug juice.
That should fall under 'Medical Ethics 101'.
Screw their "it's proprietary information" excuses.

It should not be secret and proprietary if it’s under and emergency use protical.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Should I mention that this bad batch was manufactured in a plant in Spain but the US versions were made in a totally different production facility in Massachusetts?

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yeah, he died of concussion when he went to feed the cat and the metal bowl hit him smack in his magnetic head.

He lived long enough to admit he was wrong all these years and magic is real.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

At what point do you stop believing a certain thing and admit you maybe got it wrong?

Right now your having to make a world where a medical manufacturing plant in Spain is using top secret supermagnetic nano particles or your theory just doesn't work?

Let's assume these supermagnetic nano particles not only exist but are used in pharmaceutical production then.

Why don't they stick to the inside of the metal needle? Why don't the vials stick to things?

Japan said that "it's a substance that reacts to magnets". They did not say that the substance is a magnet

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's not me saying that it's magnetic.

The op still thinks the jab can make you magnetic not me.

In order to make you magnetic the contamination would need to be magnetic.

a reply to: shasta9600

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I accept that vaccines can become contaminated, so there is that.

Magnetic people, not so much.

Why do you think they will not provide the ingredients and are allowed not to when that is totally illegal?

The ingredients and ammounts have all been public info since the emergency approval. They're in the patient info leaflets listed as excipients rather than ingredients.

FDA list of Pfizer Cov-19 vax ingredients - pg 4 - 5
FDA list of Moderna Cov-19 vax ingredients pg 21

UK and Europe AZ Cov-19 vax ingredients pg 22

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i've seen the magnetism with my own eyes. And we made sure it wasn't oily skin or gravity holding the keys on.

there is no way you can convince me that this vaccine is safe.

People rushing to get it are idiots. People who think the FDA gives a # about your health are idiots. People who think big pharma are trying to help them are idiots. people who trust the tv, well you get the point.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i've seen the magnetism with my own eyes. And we made sure it wasn't oily skin or gravity holding the keys on.

there is no way you can convince me that this vaccine is safe.

People rushing to get it are idiots. People who think the FDA gives a # about your health are idiots. People who think big pharma are trying to help them are idiots. people who trust the tv, well you get the point.

What metal were these keys made of?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
On yourself on someone else?

Which vaccine did they have and where abouts?

What was able to be stuck by magmatism and for how long?

Did you or someone else take a recording of it happening?

How long after the vaccine was it first observed.

Did the phenomenon last or wear off after time?

a reply to: booyakasha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join