It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many US casualties in Kabul today WTF is Biden going to do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm surprised people are "Surprised"

First someone put Biden in Charge .... Then Biden put the Taliban in Charge .... The rest is history ..

Taliban Puts Al Qaeda-Linked Group Holding US Hostage in Charge of Kabul Security 8-22-2021

Every time you think that Biden has screwed up as badly as possible in Afghanistan, the situation somehow manages to get worse.

The Taliban has placed security for the Afghan capital, Kabul, in the hands of senior members of the Haqqani Network, which has close ties with foreign jihadist groups including a long-standing association with al-Qaida.

Western intelligence officials say the assignment is alarming and undercuts Taliban promises to tread a more moderate path than the movement did when it ruled the country from 1996 to 2001

The Haqqani Network was responsible for much of the Al Qaeda attacks on US forces in Afghanistan. They’re holding a Navy vet hostage.........

So the Taliban giving it a role is not surprising. What is more surprising is the reported scope of the role.

On Thursday, Abdullah Abdullah, chairman of Afghanistan’s National Reconciliation Council, a body of notables and elders involved in the Qatar talks, met with Khalil al-Rahman Haqqani and his entourage in Kabul. Abdullah later indicated publicly that Khalil al-Rahman Haqqani would be overseeing security in the Afghan capital and had provided assurances that he would “work hard to provide the right security for the citizens of Kabul.”

Khalil al-Rahman Haqqani is a sanctioned terrorist.

The U.S. Department of the Treasury designated Khalil al-Rahman Haqqani a global terrorist in February 2011, offering a $5 million reward for information leading to his capture. He’s also included on the United Nations terrorist list.

The Haqqani family comes from southeastern Afghanistan, near the border with Pakistan. The network has been accused — or claimed responsibility — for some of the deadliest attacks in Afghanistan, including the 2008 assault on the five-star Serena Hotel in Kabul, the 2012 attack involving a dozen Haqqani fighters wearing suicide vests on a U.S. base in Khost, and the 2017 truck bombing near the German Embassy in Kabul that left 96 people dead. ......

edit on 8262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Here we go….4 US Marines were killed in one of the explosions in Kabul today.

What is the Liar in Chief, the Surrenderer in Chief Biden going to do to avenge their deaths?

Not a damn thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: RazorV66

Why didnt Trump's peace deal prevent this! Horrible. Trump set up a great deal with the terrorists and Biden couldnt even plan properly to execute on it..Now we have even more death.

What month is this?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's being reported that the US believe ISIS K group carried out the attack.

Thoughts to the families of those involved.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

What is the Liar in Chief, the Surrenderer in Chief Biden going to do to avenge their deaths?

This clown is an colossal sh!t stain on our country, an unimaginable disgrace.

Its time.

www.foxnews.com...

Like I said yesterday in a post . People think we are out of Afghanistan , no I'm afraid not matter of fact we are in a more precarious situation than before.

We lost all of our leverage in Afghanistan ,The Troops , The Bases all of it .

Yup, just like the Iran deal. We gave up all our leverage up front and let them dictate terms to us. That's what you get with weak leaders.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

ISIS [K - lol] and Taliban....different feathers of the same bird. They all worship the same sick ideology.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why didnt Trump's peace deal prevent this! Horrible. Trump set up a great deal with the terrorists and Biden couldnt even plan properly to execute on it..Now we have even more death.

The Biden Admin and advisors cancelled that and set up their own arrangements 😃

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

You got to be kidding, Taliban just declared war against the American nation, people do not get it, this means they will come to our states and is going to be open season for terrorism again.

Covid will be just a thing of the past once the Jihadist starts.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Bigburgh

This clown is an colossal sh!t stain on our country, an unimaginable disgrace.

Its time.

www.foxnews.com...

No no... Biden said he had the Taliban's word that they would let the U.S. withdraw unharmed by the 31st of August.

Biden said he had the Taliban's word that they would let the U.S. withdraw unharmed by the 31st of August.

Biden said he had the Taliban's word that they would let the U.S. withdraw unharmed by the 31st of August.

The Taliban gave Biden their word.

The Taliban gave Biden their word.

It's tolly-bon. Biden calls them the Tolly-bon. Why he says it like a middle easterner, I don't know.

Because not hurting Muslims feelings is more important than protecting Americans' lives. Just wait til the anniversary of 9/11 rolls around and we hear about how we need to stop bringing it up because it's hard on Muslims.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I know what I am doing about it. I wrote my representatives in Congress, both my senators and my district representative. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

We need to hold as many people to account as possible for this. In just 8 months this Cartel (Admin) has pissed on the hard work of Americans, and sacrifices, over the last 20 years. There is a special place in Hell.....

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh they said the ISIS guys attacked and killed taliban fighters as well. So if the taliban want to live and do well maybe they should exterminate the isis fighters near the place or just eliminate them all. head of the taliban should order ISIS fighters be exterminated for butting into their business.

Actually the taliban prolly allowed it to happen even though they would lose men.

link   
What difference does it make?
Rinse, repeat.

Same plot, different actor.

link   

originally posted by: gortex

With ISIS-K in charge of security in Kabul... What could go wrong?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I lost a good friend running Intel work in Benghazi,

This better not be another situation like that where they are left to the wolves when backup is nearby.

It's time to start shooting again.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
He might stop being on vacati.... oh wait, no, not going to happen. He might try to talk to the press, but they'd probably just have to cut his microphone again.

link   

Yellow Man Bad

link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Actually the taliban prolly allowed it to happen even though they would lose men.

It's not like they care about their people's lives. Most of the victims of Muslim extremists are other Muslims.

They hate Muslims who don't hold exactly the same beliefs as them more than they hate infidels.
edit on 26 8 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

link   
The Biden administration will do nothing. They will try to push this off on Trump. Biden voters are the lowest common denominator!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Because Trump is no longer in office.

The Taliban know Biden is a pussy.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikemp44
I know what I am doing about it. I wrote my representatives in Congress, both my senators and my district representative. THIS HAS GOT TO STOP.

We need to hold as many people to account as possible for this. In just 8 months this Cartel (Admin) has pissed on the hard work of Americans, and sacrifices, over the last 20 years. There is a special place in Hell.....

Not just americans either, plenty of other countries lost people. That needs to be remembered.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join