It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many US casualties in Kabul today WTF is Biden going to do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Here we go….many US casualties in the explosions in Kabul today and the numbers are still going up.

What is the Liar in Chief, the Surrenderer in Chief Biden going to do to avenge their deaths?

This clown is an colossal sh!t stain on our country, an unimaginable disgrace.

Its time.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 26-8-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Nothing.

He abandoned Americans, Interpreters, and our Allies . . . with a snap decision.

I do not expect this to impact his office in the slightest

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Yup. The videos of it are leaking on Twitter too.

I watched Bannon's War Room all morning and it was pretty good. A friend of mine is Sam Faddis and he was on there breaking it all down. Total ClusterF*ck of epic proportions. At this point, this will be far worse than Benghazi and maybe Somalia (yet to be seen as the day goes on) Watch/Listen here: Bannons War Room - Aug 26

War Room
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Here we go….4 US Marines were killed in one of the explosions in Kabul today.

My son was sent over there three times. His mother and I hung a star in the window and now have gray hair.

Can't imagine the grief in those four American households, but I'm holding back sobs of anguish for them.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Biden is going to soil his diaper for the 3rd time today, then have some ice cream, and after that he'll walk in front of the cameras and mumble something about economic development and infrastructure then walk away.

This entire administration needs to go into Joe's diaper because that's where it belongs. This is a disgrace to our nation and is the final blow to American integrity on the world stage, and every drop of blood that was spilled today is on Joe's hands.

It's past time for him to be removed along with Kamala, Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, and the rest whom engage in a course of conduct on a daily basis that is antithetical to the future security of this nation. Their actions are actually criminal under USC 5 7311 as they have repeatedly broken their oaths of office and attempted to transform our Constitutional form of government.

Now it's not enough that they have destroyed America's standing and economy, but they are playing a very dangerous game that could affect the tranquility of the entire world.

edit on 26-8-2021 by Timucuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The real question is what are YOU going to do about it???

+21 more 
link   

What is the Liar in Chief, the Surrenderer in Chief Biden going to do to avenge their deaths?

Its time.

www.foxnews.com...

No no... Biden said he had the Taliban's word that they would let the U.S. withdraw unharmed by the 31st of August.

Biden said he had the Taliban's word that they would let the U.S. withdraw unharmed by the 31st of August.

Biden said he had the Taliban's word that they would let the U.S. withdraw unharmed by the 31st of August.

The Taliban gave Biden their word.

link   

Its time.

www.foxnews.com...

Like I said yesterday in a post . People think we are out of Afghanistan , no I'm afraid not matter of fact we are in a more precarious situation than before.

We lost all of our leverage in Afghanistan ,The Troops , The Bases all of it .

edit on 26-8-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
link   
He will do and be what he is....Walkaway Joe.

I'm sure he'll end up in a basement, eating pudding and blaming Trump.

At this point, Bai-den, Blinken, Austin and Milley all need to be hung for treason.

F'em all.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Where's Joe ????

What a f#kup he is 🚨

Still trusting Democrats are ya 🚨

Remember He said he would retaliate roflmao

EPIC FAIL

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Taliban are nothing more than Warlords seeing they have won, so they can do whatever they want and do. I see this getting worst than better unfortunately, this is coming from someone that spent about a year of his life there.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

RIP brothers..... senseless....
When is Congress going to get this nitwit out of office? Don't they recognise a true threat when they see one?
Oh but he's so Presidential....not like idiotic mean Trump at all....thankfully.....

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Bet all the Cabinet Secretaries are scrambling today 😃

Especially the dumbf#ks at the State Dept and the DOD 😃

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

He'll more than likely enjoy the last days or months in the president's office. Like all democrats and RINO's, if it's not directly happening to them, they don't care. If you need a recent example, look no further than how the white house reacted when Trump supporters protested the election. That got them off their asses quick, but this won't.

My biggest question is....how long before our outdated power grid is hacked/destroyed. The federal government will be in their safe haven behind razor wire and a 15' wall.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
With Americans being murdered in Kabul today, Pressure increases to have incompetent Biden removed.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

He will hold a press briefing in which he is barely coherent and manages to blame his predecessor, the Marines, the media, his own advisors, the weather, COVID, and male pattern baldness for his failures as a leader while rejecting any and all personal responsibility for utterly #ing this up. Thus goes another day of having this puppet holding the Executive office.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
The real question is what are YOU going to do about it???

I was asking myself this question a couple hours back. And because of my current situation, I couldn't think of any good answers 😞

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Its time.

www.foxnews.com...

No no... Biden said he had the Taliban's word that they would let the U.S. withdraw unharmed by the 31st of August.

It's tolly-bon. Biden calls them the Tolly-bon. Why he says it like a middle easterner, I don't know.

edit on 26-8-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
CNN finally gets around to saying a U.S. citizen may have been killed. (They'll blame him, because he didn't leave the airport when told to.)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Why didnt Trump's peace deal prevent this! Horrible. Trump set up a great deal with the terrorists and Biden couldnt even plan properly to execute on it..Now we have even more death.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join