It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon confirms explosion at Kabul airport

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Possibly a 'False Flag' event intended to persuade our current Pussy in Chief to find his balls?

Or with Biden ready to beg the Taliban for more time, this could be somebody saying “No, you’re leaving earlier than planned”.

link   
Per CNN, they just stated that it has been confirmed there were U.S. Servicemen among the casualties of the explosion. How many, I don't know.

link   
'Welp, looks like all those stupid bastards in the military, uhhhhhhhhh, and all the rest of those lying dog-faced pony-soldiers, uhhhhh, are on their own now. I mean, because C'mon, man, we can't, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, be expected to continue evacuations when people might shoot at our stupid bastards! C'mon, man.'

'Hey, Khlamidia, load up another one of those Datsuns with TNT, would ya? Get it on the next C-17 headed for Bagram. And tell Raggedy Ann to schedule another one of those 'circle back' press briefings.'

Pretty convenient timing, don't ya' think????

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Thanks to Biden! Will they force them to take a Covid shot on their way to the hospital?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I mean there are also Afgans who have docs to settle in the US and other nations, it's not been very easy to just pick out nationals amongst the Afgans seeking refugee and those who have already sought refugee status. Bear in mind foreign journalists, interpreters and diplomats alike had to be safe housed in fear of being attacked while these evacuations were taking place. The troops have a very hard hand to get the evacuations done in such a limited time frame.
edit on 26America/Chicagov50am831 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Too much of a coincidence! The Dems probably did this to find someone else to blame for their lack of confidence.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Im hearing 3-4 USA servicemen.

Susan Li tweeted :

US OFFICIAL SAYS AT LEAST 1 OF THE U.S. TROOPS INJURED WAS WOUNDED SERIOUSLY, CITING INITIAL INFORMATION
U.S. OFFICIAL SAYS U.S. CASUALTY NUMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO INCREASE, ACCORDING TO INITIAL INFORMATION

link to tweet

edit on 26-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jagman72
Long time lurker here. At this point, I have to wonder if the Biden administration set off this bomb. It would give them an excuse to abandon the rest of the civilians. I hate thinking this way, but you can no longer trust the US government. I miss the 80's!

Im happy to entertain any scenario these days!

My feeling, being that ‘all politics is local’, other tribes are envious of the taliban’s new toys and want to try and maintain the local power balance. With all the new hardware itching to be used, why go primitive old school suicide bombers?

Nothing makes sense anymore.

Welcome! Im pretty new too. Lurked for years. Twitter refugee.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

Don't blame the Taliban for this. As I said multiple times, a rouge affiliated group will do something like this in order to keep the war on terror going. Taliban wants us out, they would not jeopardize that. Some terry group doesn't like the Taliban, they are MK ultrud or a foreign adversary finds it in their best interest to do this. Now the declorstion of war on terror can't be over which is in the U.S best interest. The U.S is lucky to have this happen as bad as it is. It sucks we need to stay in our hopeless war but it wouldn't be reasonable for the U.S to not be in it anymore either.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Too bad they didn't have enough time to plan it all out beforehand...... errr ummm wait, yeah they did. They just decided to switch things around, and make new half-ass plans.

edit on 8/26/21 by BrokenCircles because: time*

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Thanks for the welcome! I have lurked for 15 years. The state of affairs is very dire.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why would we leave all those people to the hands of savages so quickly with the on your own attitude and not care what the World thinks . Unless something big is happening pretty quickly all I can say the explanation better be a good one .

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Because of our sack-less leader, our courageous troops have been dealt a 2-7 offsuit hand in a game of life or death.

Incomprehensible!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Biden did say that any causalities of troops would cause strong retaliation if I remember in his big press briefing about pulling troops out by 31st August and just walked out without taking questions from the press. If these reports are true then eyes are firmly on him on what card he'll play here.

link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I don't buy it. Suicide bomber are the tools of the desperate, and since the Taliban currently has the upper hand, why use this? I think that something else or rather a different group is behind this event.

Possibly a 'False Flag' event intended to persuade our current Pussy in Chief to find his balls?

In Biden's current mental state he will never find his balls. I wonder what he does when they itch?

link   
Wonder how many people are now "Stranded" ? 🚨👀🧑‍🦰

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ObviousTruth

Why do they have to be affiliated with red?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Prayers for them! They should not have been there in the first place, but they are about to suffer unimaginable torment and likely death. This is the worse American Government ever seated!

edit on 26-8-2021 by Jagman72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I agree on the FF front, but what angle is the aggressor playing at? I mean if it was to have a continued war there, then pulling troops out made no sense, and if it was about putting China in well then why create a dangerous situation, I'm going to have to really scratch the brain on this. What purpose does this attack do other then re-enforce the idea that if you are there you can't leave.

The Taliban doesn't need to do this since they are ahead in this game, the MIC didn't need to do this since they could have just left the troops there, China didn't need to do this since it makes it more dangerous from them to move in an exploit the resources there, so who gains from this? I bet if we figure that out, we'll piece this mess together as to who is behind all this turmoil we're seeing globally.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The U.S. Embassy in Kabul's newest warning to U.S. citizens near the airport, "Leave immediately!!"

I'm pretty sure most of them already knew that much. They know they're on their own. At least they aren't going to be caught like sitting ducks while awaiting for help to arrive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join