It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First US Covid Death JAN 2020 What if China had Nothing to do with Covid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Your anecdotal evidence sounds a lot like what I have.

Buddy of mine was sick late November 2019 through that Christmas. Male, mid-30s, no health issues, non-smoker, moderate drinker, very physically fit. Works construction. Picked up a gnarly cold. High fever, shortness of breath, dehydration, dizziness, chest pain, the works. Went to the hospital, they said he had a flu or other viral respiratory infection. Gave him Tamiflu, some fluids, and discharged him. He was back to normal shortly after Christmas, but had a lingering cough for a few weeks. He had worked with a large contingent of Chinese engineers on his project in early November 2019.

My Father-in-law was also real sick, back in October 2019. Male, mid-50s, high blood pressure and cholesterol, non-smoker in a smoking household, non-drinker, overweight but fit. Works delivering vehicles. Picked up what started as a gnarly cold. The works as well, diagnosed as a respiratory infection, but cascaded into other issues (notably kidney failure) as his pulse ox dropped. They limped him along, was very touch and go for a bit. Wife was on standby flights with the kids to go up there if we got the call. He eventually came out of it, not much worse for wear by mid-November, was on medical leave through late January 2020. A contingent of Chinese businessmen had toured his yard and Teamsters building a week prior.

Correlation isn't causation, but on this one Occam's razor says it makes the cut.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

How close to the gas station or plant was the biolab there? Could easily connect the two by proximity. Russia said there was no risk, but I'd trust them about as much as the Chinese.

a reply to: tanstaafl

The only reports I've seen that it was active in China before they said it was are from posts on forums and other unsubstantiated sources. I don't doubt that it's possible, but I also like when statements are sourced.

a reply to: smh4wg

Well, they admitted it was due to safety concerns, however it doesn't appear to be related to safety culture, but physical defects in the building.

The problems date back to May 2018, when storms flooded and ruined a decades-old steam sterilization plant that the institute had been using to treat wastewater from its labs, Ms. Vander Linden said. The damage halted research for months, until the institute developed a new decontamination system using chemicals.

The new system required changes in certain procedures in the laboratories. During an inspection in June, the C.D.C. found that the new procedures were not being followed consistently. Inspectors also found mechanical problems with the chemical-based decontamination system, as well as leaks, Ms. Vander Linden said, though she added that the leaks were within the lab and not to the outside world.

Having said that, I trust our government about as much as I trust the Russians. Especially since that lab has a history of playing loose with the rules.

a reply to: JAGStorm

There were also all the illnesses and some deaths from vaping in 2019. Would you venture a guess where in the world most vape pens and juices are made? I'll give you a hint: It starts with 'C' and rhymes with 'hina.'

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Covid was a thing in China in early October of 2019. Earlier possibly. It wouldnt surprise me if it was a lab leak. Accidentally or on purpose is a whole other can of worms. I know a lot of folks who are fans of the wish app. They all ended up sick as dogs in December/January of 2019/2020. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
www.kmbc.com...

Leavenworth County COVID-19 death may be one of the nation's earliest from virus

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment said there was a COVID-19 death in Leavenworth County in January 2020.

That's much earlier than first thought. This may be one of the first COVID-19 deaths in the entire nation

If this guy died early January 2020, that means he had it in December of 2019.

Listen, I’m not a fan of China any more than the next guy but we have to think clearly.
Covid was “discovered” in China in December 2019 in Wuhan. They said they believed US soldiers brought it there.

How the heck do we know if it started here or there? We really don’t. I think for a lot of people
They have seen a rise in China and politicians spewing a lot of stuff, and to be honest it’s really easy to blame another country far far away that they caused all of this.

So here is a serious question. What…..if…….it….originated…..right……..here……..?

I had an serious argument with a relative. I swore up and down that I had Covid Novemberish of 2019. If it was not Covid, it was something VERY similar and unlike anything I’ve ever had. This relative basically told me I’m crazy and that’s impossible. After reading this story, I think not.
If this guy had it in December, we know he’s probably not the only one.

You never know. I was sick in Nov/Dec of 2019 with something viral and then also late Jan. I can't remember which one but one of those knocked me on my ass for a solid 2 weeks before I had to go in and get checked by the doc.

I did not have any of the major side effects like loss of smell or taste so it's really hard to say but likely it was something else. But I thought it was odd as I'm usually able to avoid getting sick for the most part like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Oh it's been here since December of 2019. I had it late December. I was with a friend who had been traveling through China with a band in Fall of 2019. As we were hanging out he expressed how he just overcame one of the worst sickness he had ever encountered while traveling in China. We were all sharing bottles, it was a suite event and tight packed little party. A week later I was FLOORED. When I went to my pcp, he had no idea what it was. Wasn't flu, strep, bronchitis..

Six months later, tested for antibodies and I have them.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The House Foreign Affairs Committee did an Origins of Covid-19 Investigation. The report came out this month. Of course, the media didn't touch it. This video highlights the findings and they are incriminating to say the least.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

“First US Covid Death JAN 2020”

That’s because it was released much sooner.

Problem was, it didn’t have the negative effect they thought it would.

That’s why they brought in the nonstop MSM propaganda pushers, to fill in the blanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

“First US Covid Death JAN 2020”

That’s because it was released much sooner.

Problem was, it didn’t have the negative effect they thought it would.

That’s why they brought in the nonstop MSM propaganda pushers, to fill in the blanks.

Oh I totally think it was out much sooner. If the first death happened in Jan, that means a lot of people had it prior.
Just like we are seeing now many have zero symptoms.

It mostly hits old people bad. Let’s face it, when people are old and they pass away a lot of time people do not think twice. They just say they are old and caught something, it happens. How often did this happen prior to us knowing about Covid. It would be interesting to see if any studies have been done to see if there were any spikes in nursing homes deaths, in Aug/Sept/Nov/Dec of 2019….

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Traces were found in waste water in Spain in March, 2019.

theconversation.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

On July 2nd, 2019, a mysterious respiratory epidemic struck Greenspring Senior Living community, located in Springfield, Virginia, which is only 50 miles from Fort Detrick. Retrospectively, the described symptoms are very close to those associated with SARS-CoV-2. The epidemiological statistics (for old people) are also similar to SARS-CoV-2; with 263 residents, 63 became sick and 3 died . . .

Springfield was not an isolated case. Virginia reported an unusual increase in respiratory illnesses located in 16 geographic clusters that lasted, at least, until December 2019 and struck typical COVID-19 patients: "Most of the reports have occurred among older adults and those with chronic medical conditions in assisted living and long-term care facilities."

On July 26th, 24 days after the Springfield outbreak, another mysterious respiratory syndrome, quickly attributed to vaping, emerged in Illinois and Wisconsin, with 8 persons hospitalized due to symptoms that are, again, reminiscent of COVID-19: "Scans and X-rays showed inflammation or swelling throughout both lungs [...] The severity of health condition has varied, with some patients needing assistance in order to breathe."
The patients' lung scans showed the 'ground glass shadow' typical of COVID-19.

Around the end of 2019, the US was also experiencing the earliest flu epidemic since 2002-2003. The "flu" was 15 days earlier than usual. According to the Asahi News Report, some of the 14,000 Americans who died 'from' (or with) this 'early influenza' may have unknowingly contracted the SARS-CoV-2.

It was in this context of mysterious respiratory epidemics striking the US in general, and the vicinities of Fort Detrick in particular, that 300 US soldiers arrived in Wuhan, China, for the World Military Games that lasted from October 18th to October 27th, 2019. Just before the trip, some of the US soldiers had trained in Fort Belvoir, 50 miles from Fort Detrick and 6 miles from Springfield, Virginia (the first cluster of the mysterious respiratory disease).

The US team stayed at the Wuhan Oriental Hotel, which is just 300 meters from Wuhan's Huanan Seafood market:

LINK

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Sunuva ... we all had that stuff that sounded a lot like COVID was supposed to be back in late December, early January that year. I say all, but our son never got it. I was wiped out, and so was my husband and he had a lingering cough from it forever although my cough didn't last.

Leavenworth is just north of here.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The former CDC director is pretty sure Oct is more likely, as to when it escaped the lab. I think there is complicity here, with other countries also involved in GOF, but pretty damn sure China buried initial news of the outbreak.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

And they travel everywhere. I know there were at least one group of Chinese VIPs in the country in this area during that time frame and everyone where my husband works got ill with that stuff soon after they came through. That's Buchanan County which is just north of Leavenworth. But the whole area is intertwined thanks to the KC metro area.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

How close to the gas station or plant was the biolab there? Could easily connect the two by proximity. Russia said there was no risk, but I'd trust them about as much as the Chinese.
'

The explosion was in the building. Link

Methinks they doth protested too much. Also, they've been very active in the disinformation circles. Fast-tracked their own vaccine,

Russian experts: No doubt that coronavirus originated naturally

The explosion in Russia? September 16, 2019. And now we have the U.S. investigation saying September 12. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I believe it is natural, considering it is the same species as the original SARS in 2002. It just happens to be bad timing for Trump.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
i know so many people that swore they had covid 6 months before the supposed first cases in the us. I work for a large car dealership. everyone was sick with strange symptoms. a nasty cough that wouldnt go away. So i believe it was here way before we knew. I just felt that china investigated it better than the us and wanted to find out what this illness was. In the USA the doctors just kept saying it was a bad cold. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

You know why they kept saying that?

Because it is basically a bad cold for almost everyone who gets it.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vonclod

And they travel everywhere. I know there were at least one group of Chinese VIPs in the country in this area during that time frame and everyone where my husband works got ill with that stuff soon after they came through. That's Buchanan County which is just north of Leavenworth. But the whole area is intertwined thanks to the KC metro area.

We have a very large Asian population, South Asian too..lots of people were coming and going..making any kind of plays at that time almost pointless.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Ah, the fault was my own. When I was skimming through searches I was getting hits for a gas station explosion in Novosibirsk in June of this year. I hadn't noticed the dates. Thanks for clarifying it for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: HODOSKE

You know why they kept saying that?

Because it is basically a bad cold for almost everyone who gets it.

Makes sense to me. Coronaviruses are one of the major causes of summer cold.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join