It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First US Covid Death JAN 2020 What if China had Nothing to do with Covid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.kmbc.com...

Leavenworth County COVID-19 death may be one of the nation's earliest from virus

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment said there was a COVID-19 death in Leavenworth County in January 2020.

That's much earlier than first thought. This may be one of the first COVID-19 deaths in the entire nation

If this guy died early January 2020, that means he had it in December of 2019.

Listen, I’m not a fan of China any more than the next guy but we have to think clearly.
Covid was “discovered” in China in December 2019 in Wuhan. They said they believed US soldiers brought it there.

How the heck do we know if it started here or there? We really don’t. I think for a lot of people
They have seen a rise in China and politicians spewing a lot of stuff, and to be honest it’s really easy to blame another country far far away that they caused all of this.

So here is a serious question. What…..if…….it….originated…..right……..here……..?

I had an serious argument with a relative. I swore up and down that I had Covid Novemberish of 2019. If it was not Covid, it was something VERY similar and unlike anything I’ve ever had. This relative basically told me I’m crazy and that’s impossible. After reading this story, I think not.
If this guy had it in December, we know he’s probably not the only one.
edit on 26-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Covid was active in China much sooner than that.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.reuters.com...

BEIJING/WASHINGTON, Aug 25 (Reuters) - China on Wednesday criticized the U.S. "politicization" of efforts to trace the origin of the coronavirus, demanding without any evidence that American labs be investigated, ahead of the release of a U.S. intelligence report on the virus.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Food for thought you present here.

I do not see China as being innocent in the Plandemic, but neither did they act alone.

GOF experiments were done at UNC Chapel Hill too, and probably many other places. Event 201 was held in the US at Johns Hopkins.

The Plandemic is an effort by most world governments and the World Economic Forum.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's still unconfirmed if the top CCP spymaster defected but he has not been seen at any CCP events so there is likely something there. CCP has denied it but they did the same thing in the 80's when another confirmed CCP official defected. They never admitted it though it was true. He died in the US about 15 years ago I believe.

We likely get the truth but it will be years from now on what really happened but I don't think it's that hard to figure out going off of who benefited the most and who loss the most.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Let's just say that someone was f*&cking around with stuff they shouldn't have and something went wrong...as always.

(I hear US sold it to China for research, it got into the hands of a third party and let the blame game begin.)

At this point, does it really matter who's responsible?

We are not gonna get our money back so we might as well just focus on how to beat this thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
In December 2019 where I worked on a building site a lot of people had a bad respiratory/flu like illness including myself
So much so that when someone had it we called it the Hazelwood cough(which was the name of the site),it was very common.
My mother had something similar and got anti-biotics and steroids from the doctor.
I have seen reports of Italian samples from mid 2019 containing Sars Cov2 .
I imagine that most western countries and China all had gain of function experiments going on either individually or together.
Maybe that's why they seem to all be following the same script right from the start.Here for example they basically told you to stay home but never gave any ideas of treatments or preventative medications.It was hid at home and don't bother the NHS unless you are at deaths door.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

At this point, does it really matter who's responsible?

I think it does.
If it "escaped" from one of our labs how?
What do we do to prevent it again.
Who was responsible, and was it a mistake or intentional?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Wherever it came from originally, what if the virus was housed in Novosibirsk and was unleashed by the September 19 explosion?

What if there were Covid-19 deaths even prior to his and we just didn't know what to look for?

All good questions.

ETA: Our government knew about Covid-19 in at early November. My guess is they probably knew sooner.
edit on 26-8-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Nice try, Chinese gov't agent..

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

Nice try, Chinese gov't agent..

Boy are you wrong about that.
I do like to think that I have clear thinking and am not persuaded by the masses.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Covid was “discovered” in China in December 2019 in Wuhan.

Ummm... who told you that? China? And you believed them?

I've seen reports it was active in China (and they knew about it) many months earlier than that.

They said they believed US soldiers brought it there.

Who said that? China? And you believe them?

I don't think China did this alone, I think global cabalists (like Fauci and company) were in on it, and China took advantage.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Covid was “discovered” in China in December 2019 in Wuhan.

Ummm... who told you that? China? And you believed them?

I've seen reports it was active in China (and they knew about it) many months earlier than that.

They said they believed US soldiers brought it there.

Who said that? China? And you believe them?

I don't think China did this alone, I think global cabalists (like Fauci and company) were in on it, and China took advantage.

I'll rephrase to, things i've read in the past!
And no, I dont' believe anything.
For all we know it could be the Russians!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I think they all plotted together. They knew that misusing the PCR test would keep the public frightened.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
China benefited the most. They absolutely could not have Trump winning. Wall Street would be the 2nd player who gained the most and the old guard elites. It looks like a coordinated attacked to severely weaken the US Government. It probably started mainly in China but also in the US on a smaller scale to ensure it stuck. Not an accident IMO. The two most powerful players in the world gained. Everyone else lost.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy
Covid was active in China much sooner than that.

There's no evidence of this claim.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I have a poor memory, but iirc, Ft. Detrick was mysteriously shut down in summer 2019. Why?

There was some sort of covid like stuff going around my area in Nov-Dec 2019. A 40 year old co worker was on a ventilator the entire month of december 2019.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: smh4wg

I have a poor memory, but iirc, Ft. Detrick was mysteriously shut down in summer 2019. Why?

There was some sort of covid like stuff going around my area in Nov-Dec 2019. A 40 year old co worker was on a ventilator the entire month of december 2019.

Good question, and maybe it was Covid maybe not.
Do you all remember that mysterious illness in Colorado that had people dropping, I think it hit some schools.

Here

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have found Tennisdawg's posts most interesting in the Corona Virus Update thread and the reason why I like ATS so much..

What I have shared is the truth to the best of my knowledge, and I have shared it in the best way I know how. This entire event is a deep state initiated scenario. This virus was artificially created on purpose, and it is designed to cycle through every human 3 times (possibly more). This will lead to a wartime event for the 2 major players on the globe. Someone wanted this to happen. It was artificially created by the U.S.A. It was then stolen by China. Neither China nor the US released this bioweapon. A third party wanted the 2 countries to blame the other. This is why China refuses to let the CDC (USA) help.

Not saying it's the truth but I like this scenario best, seems like something that could really be what happened and we will never find out.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
One word; tariffs.
reversed according to

www.abovetopsecret.com...👍

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join