It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign "surrenderer-in-chief"

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I came across this little gem this morning.
And im not sure how long it will be available on youtube due to their censorship.

Apparently Trump funded this ad which sums up bidens Afghanistan blunders in 90 seconds.

What do you think, Propaganda or Truth?

(warning there are some brutal images in the video)

edit on 26-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

It's propaganda and truth...

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That video just earned Trump a future impeachment.

A hit dog hollers and this is likely going to irritate a few.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Wow, a factual representation of a failed president just over 6 months into his term. And they didn't even have to mention the southern Border.

What a time to be an American!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Amazing isn't it!

Its such a shame when the USA President makes the PM of Canada look like he also has a clue.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

It's clown world. Used to be a joke, now, nope, it's real. And there are people defending all this. people who cheer this one as if it's winning. SMMFH.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The whole thing was scripted. The Taliban were promised Afghanistan, and are an offshoot of the mujahedeen, which was organized, trained, and funded by Brzezinski. They've been useful tools and are getting their reward.
Brzezinski also created China starting under the Carter administration. China never had to steal any secrets, and the bad trade deals were all meant to build them up.

No doubt the sleazy elites will send our children to die in their propaganda bulls#@t, again. Bet they won't be sending their kids. Its just ours that are meant to die so that they can obtain more material wealth, on our taxpayer money of course. Billions, of which, will be funneled directly into the elites pockets as usual. Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I was just thinking about you the other day. Other than a dermatologist i know in toronto you may be the only canadian i know that isnt a complete jackass. Glad you are doing okay.

Biden seems to # up everything he touches. Or in the case of this afghan situation, completely neglects. Its unbelievable how much his cabinet covers for him after seeing trump betrayed so many times.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Who can defend the Biden dumpster fire credibly with facts?

Nobody can, not even the 20 million nitwits that voted for him.

This MF’er Biden is the worst leader of any country in the history of the world, Hitler ranks above him by a large margin.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Well thank you!

Can I give you my wifes phone number, and have you repeat exactly what you wrote above?
hahah jk.

And I agree.
From my angle, biden makes our pm look like he knows what hes doing.
Its a shame to see the US in this state due to this incompetent, little old man.

With a little luck, voters dont forget this debacle, nor todays terror attacks on the airport.
And come the mid term, the USA can get back on track with a real leader.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   
That’s a clanger of a vid dude.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Wow.

That was brutal.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I came across this little gem this morning.
And im not sure how long it will be available on youtube due to their censorship.

Apparently Trump funded this ad which sums up bidens Afghanistan blunders in 90 seconds.

What do you think, Propaganda or Truth?

(warning there are some brutal images in the video)

Heart......breaking

And downloaded in case it is taken down.

new topics

top topics

join