It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. implementing vaccine cards to slow virus transmission

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: beyondknowledge

How many box tops do you have to send in with the self addressed stamped envelope to get it?

None.
One only has to forgo this thing called a soul .

Aah. So almost all politicions are already immune then? Most show little evidence of ever having one.

Edit:
Is there a record for being the first reply on the second page of a thread? I think I might be in the top ten in that one.
edit on 8 26 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

If what is happening in Israel hasnt shown yet Israel lockdown not for the unvaxed but for the vaxed. I had being reading there are some people who still believe in what the media and govt is saying to them.

Inculding comments like well why dont you go get the mRNA vaccine and you get to participate with rest of the people who arent agaisnt the medince.

Its almost like Pharma has enough money to spread this nonsense online.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Intoducing vaccine cards or passports won't stop the spread of covid!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Do you use your eyes and actually talk to anyone in Vancouver? Do you go out? Or do you watch news and try to push bull crap on the young and healthy. Get out go for a walk at Sunset beach, hit up English Bay talk to real humans not just the talking heads you seem to eat up.

My take is you a vaxxed up god damn shut in pissed off you didn’t take care of yourself, now you became an experiment and your pissed smart people didn’t sheepishly join. Least that’s the way you come across a whiney old man angry no one wants too play his particular game of retard.

I’m going to stay
Unvaccinated
Unmuzzled
Unmasked
Unafraid

I’m going to continue to go to work everyday with the healthy and unmasked, I’m going to the beach everyday to get the UV we all need and I’m going to keep giving the middle finger to all the stunned see you next Tuesday’s who don’t like it.

But for god sakes get out talk to people see your old ass has been had

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

Completely inappropriate
we are here to find common ground, not sow division
the member already stated he/she is against passports
have respect for what others do with their bodies as you would expect yourself.
be careful not to unwittingly project what we all are fighting against.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Around here I have not been reading signs and just walking in and no one cares. When I do read the signs 9/10 it just says 'masks recommended' lol
We went into a restaurant for my wife's bday that said required but we just sat down anyway and the guy didnt say jack. Maybe because I called for reservations days before .
So just go in without and say screw them.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I think a majority of people even some vaxed are problary starting to see through this nonsense. The vaxs are already losing their efficiency.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

But that's what they are claiming to some and into hoping they get vaxed to get onto the "New Normal"

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking

Do you use your eyes and actually talk to anyone in Vancouver? Do you go out? Or do you watch news and try to push bull crap on the young and healthy. Get out go for a walk at Sunset beach, hit up English Bay talk to real humans not just the talking heads you seem to eat up.

My take is you a vaxxed up god damn shut in pissed off you didn’t take care of yourself, now you became an experiment and your pissed smart people didn’t sheepishly join. Least that’s the way you come across a whiney old man angry no one wants too play his particular game of retard.

I’m going to stay
Unvaccinated
Unmuzzled
Unmasked
Unafraid

I’m going to continue to go to work everyday with the healthy and unmasked, I’m going to the beach everyday to get the UV we all need and I’m going to keep giving the middle finger to all the stunned see you next Tuesday’s who don’t like it.

But for god sakes get out talk to people see your old ass has been had

SaneThinking

You don't know jack sh#t about me. But not surprising you think you do, after all, you are medical experts. vaccine experts..lmfao, clown world,
edit on 26-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Here in Nova Scotia I received a stack of emails at work & from various vendors all 100% insistent I get double vaxed by so and so date of would be out of a job & denied EI. It was considered grounds for resignation.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

Here in Nova Scotia I received a stack of emails at work & from various vendors all 100% insistent I get double vaxed by so and so date of would be out of a job & denied EI. It was considered grounds for resignation.

Sorry to hear that, I do not agree with those kinds of policies at all. Nor do I agree with the passport here in B.C. and will not participate..I don't need to go to those places anyway.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

They are very desperate pushing these of polices right before the fall and winter. Keep rejecting them. I am sure our polticans problary got the saline-solution.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

A poll claims that a majority of Canadians support the vax mandates and passport you believe the nonsense poll?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

A poll claims that a majority of Canadians support the vax mandates and passport you believe the nonsense poll?

As much as it pains me..yes, for the most part, most people so far look at me like I'm crazy because I don't like..show me your papers. I dunno. Of course all those people are vaxxed, and you have to remember the majority are vaxxed..I guess I'm an anomaly in that group.

ETA, I should clarify, some of my friends do understand me, my point of view on it, but they see the #s going up pretty fast, and figure this is for the greater good(getting more people vaxxed via this pressure)
edit on 26-8-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Looks the MSM pressure has worked on some people it seems i hope you would be ready for the possible shortages. Make sure u stock up.

I feel sad for those who still haven't awaken up yet but they will in time.

Of course all those people are vaxxed, and you have to remember the majority are vaxxed

Do they know that Pfizer efffenciy had dropped and more and more booster shots are coming? i wonder how many will be in favor of more booster shots "For The Greater Good"
edit on 26-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Looks the MSM pressure has worked on some people it seems i hope you would be ready for the possible shortages. Make sure u stock up.

I keep my freezer and pantry as full as I can.

Do they know that Pfizer efffenciy had dropped and more and more booster shots are coming? i wonder how many will be in favor of more booster shots "For The Greater Good"

I know, they know, booster shots coming, so far, I'm finding no resistance to a booster, other than myself..that is anong my vaxxed friends, my brother though, is probably on board with me..we are both sceptical of much, but playing along as we have to.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

edit on pmThursdayThursday20600000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It's a terrible thing the government has done. So every day I post stuff like the DFO in NS and their union tampered with the seniority lists to oust government employees sympathetic to native fishing rights. The little acts of civil unrest ease the pain. But at the end of the day a girl's gotta eat.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Talk About going to Extremes ...............

George Socrates Said it Best ..............

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So, I have not listened to any news for the last 2 days, had to run an errand, on the news, there is some decent pushback..I have no problem with that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join