It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any of you believe in paradise?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
What's in store in your paradise?

What I've gathered from mysticism, is that there is a paradise hidden.

In paradise there are super attractive women, that are diverse looking, and there super attractive women, that are identical looking, for both, God's pleasure and Goddess' pleasure, and they are of Goddess. And in that paradise there are super attractive men, that are all identical looking, for Goddess' pleasure, and they are of God. I gather that since "mysticism" is Greek in origin, that those identical men are Greek.

So basically, the women that are of Goddess mate with the women that are of Goddess, and they mate with the men that are of God. This is mate reality.

I gathered that I absorb into mate reality.

In paradise the population of both, women and men grows into infinity. Also the population of diverse and identical women are more than the population of identical men, since Goddess is bi-sexual.

The sexual pleasures are the religious ecstasies. And paradise is hidden from this world. God and Goddess are a union with mate reality in a hidden paradise.

If you don't absorb into God or Goddess, then you're missing out on mate reality in paradise!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

Oh yeah! Its in Afghanistan!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I came here willingly. I guess that's as paradise as it gets...

All I know is... there is live before death.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
What’s in store in my paradise…..??? Fast cars and even faster women……..

On a serious note though, could anyone’s image of ‘paradise’ be anything other than fantasy…..considering there is no real factual evidence of it, it’s only a persons mental image of a ‘paradise’…..

Still…..I like my own personal fantasy of it……lol

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Everybody is different.

Without my animals it would not be paradise.

What is my paradise could be hell to you.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Paradise. Probably would get boring after a bit!...There's only so much steak you can eat and beer you can drink......isn't there?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
One of my brothers work mates, had a dog after splitting from his partner……the dog died, and he couldn’t live without it, and committed suicide……although he could live without his ex…….shows the power animals can have on us humans…..

a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Having done a couple of seconds of searching on the internet, I have photographic evidence of this paradise you speak of. While this single one and should be refered to technically as a die, I am reasonably certain there are more where this one came frome.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes...I have been to the other side and back...it is glorious! There is lots to do in Heaven...you'll be surprised.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

Thats unconditional love they have for us. They live to love us. I miss my boy, and my girl is 16 or 17 now.

edit on 25-8-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Paradise is a little location near Boston Location which is Half way from Calumet to Hancock. The Paradise bar is in that location and they have had some cute women work there and when it had a country and western band there, there were lots of women in the bar.

Yes, I believe in Paradise, just east of Boston and close to the airport.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
For me as a Christian it is something like this.

Paradise is God's Love and Forgiveness, his mercy and his sacrifice.

NOT a place of the body, NOT a place full of flesh and drink and sex and materialism.

A place of knowledge and healing and being remade to be the best possible version of ourselves by our true father.

Hell is separation from God.

edit on 25-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Paradise for me .

Would be the complete pursuit of happiness building upon and bettering myself and others , With absolutely no stress or anxiety .

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Having done a couple of seconds of searching on the internet, I have photographic evidence of this paradise you speak of. While this single one and should be refered to technically as a die, I am reasonably certain there are more where this one came frome.

I'll see your terrible pun and raise you one...

Pair o' dice.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think there's an after life but I don't think there's paradise.

"Paradise" is a product of the "retirement culture"

new topics

top topics

join