It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will There Be Court Martials For Our Service Members?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Truth

originally posted by: Type1338
a reply to: DreadKnock

Most likely not as any UCMJ actions means the service member is taken off of an "active duty" status during a court martial. We would literally shoot ourselves in the foot doing something this stupid.

Also expect recruiting numbers to drop to historical lows. I can see more and more attorneys getting nice fat lawsuits on military recruiters making the false statement, "You will not have to get a vaccine in order to enlist or once you are enlisted"

This is not going to end well.

EDIT: The fact that this is being mandated shows how deep the evil rot cancer is inside of our country. Just so everyone is aware "The Pentagon" does not in anyway represent the rank and file military of the United States. "The Pentagon" is the equivalent of the dirtiest most vile politicians of stair climbing, ass kissing, most worthless "soldiers" who have ass-kissed their way up over the years to sell out their fellow soldiers. They are comprised of the most condescending, arrogant, holier-than-thou assholes you will ever meet.

Being a former military member I have met my fair share of high ranking "officers" whom I wouldn't trust to watch my back in a fire fight let alone make decisions based purely on political gain. They are trash.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join