It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Bit of Speculation About Current Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
So why is Joe Biden leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan?

It came to me this morning: I think it is because his regime is actively killing Americans at home with the "vaccine." Approval aside, they are still experimental gene therapies. They ramped up "Covid Case" numbers to create fear and then offered the solution, but kept mum on the adverse side effects - which they MUST have known about. Now people are dying, and the same people are minimizing the numbers of adverse reactions...and deaths.

So...with this going on at home, it is easy to see his indifference at the fate of a few thousand Americans, because if you bring them home, they are going to die here, too. In the meantime, thousands of Afghans are being brought in.

Given his ties to China, I can't help thinking that Biden is presiding over the demise of America. I have read "The Art of War," and I expect it is still a classic in China. They are heavily invested in North America, and would rather just walk in and take over than fight a war here, ruining too much of our infrastructure. Covid is a very clever solution, and no one really even needed to get sick. I still remember the early, early reports from Wuhan - people falling over, people being dragged off, whole buildings being boarded up with people inside...and other people on roofs yelling that it was all fake. I think it's still fake.

I still remember what Robert Heinlein said in one of his books - "Expanded Universe" IIRC - that in his circles the optimists were learning Russian and the pessimists were leaning Chinese.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Biden's campaign slogan was Build Back Better.

Build Back Better is a slogan created by Bill Clinton in 2006 form the Tsunami recovery.
LESSONS LEARNED FROM TSUNAMI RECOVERY
Key Propositions for Building Back Better
A Report by the United Nations Secretary-General’s Special Envoy for Tsunami Recovery,
William J. Clinton

Biden ran on a Clinton slogan created before Obama.

I would bet that Biden is "clearing the decks" before Hillary assumes the throne and dazzles with her brilliance.
Kamela's days are numbered

Howse zat fer speculation?
edit on 25-8-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Nice, but a LOT of bodies will need to be generated before Hillary can take over. K. Harris has no real power base, so yes, her days may be numbered...but remember that Nancy is next in line, not Hillary.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Nice, but a LOT of bodies will need to be generated before Hillary can take over. K. Harris has no real power base, so yes, her days may be numbered...but remember that Nancy is next in line, not Hillary.

If Kamela were to die, Joe would nominate a new VP and Hillary already owns enough RINOs to win the nomination

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

What would people do if Xi Jinping came out one day instead of Biden?

Probably nothing because nobody’s doing anything now, not even our own military leaders, they are just as treasonous. Biden might as well be a Chinese muppet.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

So its all about the USA, is Joe Biden killing everyone in all the other nations of the world also?

what about all the vaxxed people around the globe, will they die off to?, are they just colleteral damage?

will China be able to take over every nation at once?

where will all the bodies of the vaxxed be disposed of? currently near 2million vaxxed thats a lot to bury

Who knows what numbers are true but lets assume these are

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccinations

32.9% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 24.8% is fully vaccinated. 5.04 billion doses have been administered globally, and 33.69 million are now administered each day. Only 1.4% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

was Old Joe working with China prior to be elected on this plan for world domination?

What timescale for the vaxxed to start dying?

So many questions....

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So why is Joe Biden leaving Americans behind in Afghanistan?

Because when it comes right down to it Biden and his party don't give one rats arse about anyone, but their own power and control.

They know Afghanistan won't even phase them after cop killing,arson,looting,violence, and murder for the last 4 years by their supporters.

Then weaponizing federal leo against their critics,illegally spying on presidential candidates ( something that sunk a guy named Nixon,and two sham impeachments that were a gross abuse of power.

Biden is because he can, and knows with HR 4 blowing in the wind,and millions of soon to be 'new Americans' coming from the southern border.

Their agenda won't skip a beat. This country is the most corrupt piece of crap in the modernized world.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Build back better is the slogan of many world leaders at this time. It originates from the UN sustainable development goals and Agenda 21, agreement to which was signed by 178 countries in Rio in 1992.

top topics

join