It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics not displaying on mobile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is anyone else having trouble with pics not displaying on mobile? I have cleared cache and whatnot and can see pics from a day ago, but nothing posted since then shows up. When I quote the post I can see the image insert code, just no image.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I sometimes have to refresh the page .

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Are you using the mobile version or desktop version in your settings? Mobile removes avatars and other features to slim line the data stream. Important in the days of 3G and limited bandwidth...not so much today with 5G.

But the iPad and the iPhone (both using the same OS and data package from Verizon), come up as desktop and mobile respectively. So figure that one out as the phone never changes and the iPad can go either way.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Are you using the mobile version or desktop version in your settings? Mobile removes avatars and other features to slim line the data stream. Important in the days of 3G and limited bandwidth...not so much today with 5G.

But the iPad and the iPhone (both using the same OS and data package from Verizon), come up as desktop and mobile respectively. So figure that one out as the phone never changes and the iPad can go either way.

I have tried both. Everything is fine on my laptop. I have used my mobile on here for years with both desktop and mobile settings....never had any issues.

It is odd though....pics posted from a couple days ago show up. Pics from yesterday forward do not. Also keep losing my ability to upload, which has happened before and clearing cache worked then.....now it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've clicked DESKTOP VERSION on my phone for 10 years.

I've never been on "mobile"...while mobile.

More features avail too...even on phones
edit on 08210931America/ChicagoWed, 25 Aug 2021 16:28:09 -050028202100000009 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've tried the mobile and desktop mode in ATS settings and in my browser (Opera) on my phone (S20u), and the last few days the images have not been loading, but the sites working better.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Per my recent thread a week or two ago, all icons, avatars and images are not showing on desktop PC. Tried a different browser too.

top topics

join