It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower 45,000 Deaths from Covid Vax Is Closer To 200,000 In a week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

ThanX for your fact checking site. Those are really legit. Maybe get a doctors opinion next time. LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I am all ears and I am willing to listen. There is no evidence that supports this at all. I hope she is wrong but at the same time if she isn't then we need to see evidence of this.

I don't know what more you need. Only a few snake like doctors stand up for the vaxx. Almost all are against it. I'm not sure if I'm trying to help you people or if I'm just getting off. Watching you squirm trying to discredit legit doctors. LOL

Summing it all up in 8m - Doctors and Whistle blowers unite! MUST SEE

But, as has been pointed out to you by many on here, Dr Sherri Tenpenny is very far from being a legit Doctor.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I am all ears and I am willing to listen. There is no evidence that supports this at all. I hope she is wrong but at the same time if she isn't then we need to see evidence of this.

I don't know what more you need. Only a few snake like doctors stand up for the vaxx. Almost all are against it. I'm not sure if I'm trying to help you people or if I'm just getting off. Watching you squirm trying to discredit legit doctors. LOL

I just want to make sure I understand your claim, almost all doctors are against the vaxx?

Or are you saying almost all anti-vax doctors are against the vax?

I imagine it's true..if your only info comes from infofarce, or poopchute

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Doctor Smith

More Bitchute nonsense.

Who would have guessed.

You really need to get a new sponsor.

Maybe one not known for accommodating far-right individuals, conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.

Then again chance would be a fine thing indeed.

Do you know the difference between a source and a platform? Probably not.

edit on 25-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: vowel

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

More Bitchute nonsense.

Who would have guessed.

You really need to get a new sponsor.

Maybe one not known for accommodating far-right individuals, conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.

Then again chance would be a fine thing indeed.

Do you know the difference between a source and a platform? Probably not.

Oh, the irony......

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

But, as has been pointed out to you by many on here, Dr Sherri Tenpenny is very far from being a legit Doctor.

If Old Carpy 2 says Dr Sherri Tenpenny is very far from being a legit Doctor with absolutely no evidence that's proof enough.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If Old Carpy 2 says Dr Sherri Tenpenny is very far from being a legit Doctor with absolutely no evidence that's proof enough.

She's not a Dr, she's an Osteopath. She practices made up stuff with no basis in science like stretching and massages cure and immunise against all forms of human illness, disease and cancer. I think she's banned from entering the UK, Australia and other countries for being bat# mental and preaching such nonsense advice over the years.

She gave false testimony to the US Gov that covid vaccines turn people into magnetic 5G interfaces: Bizarre Ohio House Testimony

If you'd have spent a couple of minutes verifying her you'd know all this. You've repeatedly used her as a source and it's been repeatedly pointed out to you she's a quack. Surely you've realised by now all your threads end up in the LOL or HOAX Bin so why not just take five minutes verifying these Bitchute videos before posting the complete nonsense on here? It doesn't achieve anything apart from discrediting legitimate concerns and discussion about the vaccine.
edit on 25-8-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Started watching the video and got to the point where the guy in the worst 2003 greenscreen tech invited in Tenpenny...the "Vaccines turn you into a magnet" lady and decided to skip the rest.
I think Matt Smith from Doctor Who has a more credible understanding of reality and epidemiology than her.

Funny really. people willing to dismiss the global consensus on a virus and vaccine, to include the FDA, but will totes entertain the notions put forth by the "vaccines interrupt 5g" lady.

Don't get the jab if you don't want. nobody cares, but stop looking for any legit wackjob to justify your paranoia.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Absolute nonsense and I can't make out whether or not you actually believe that stuff or you're pulling our collective legs.

Do you consider the American Medical Association to be legit. If not

AMA survey shows over 98% of doctors fully vaccinated...

Jun 11, 2021

CHICAGO — The American Medical Association (AMA) today released a new survey (PDF) among practicing physicians that shows more than 96 percent of surveyed U.S. physicians have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with no significant difference in vaccination rates across regions. Of the physicians who are not yet vaccinated, an additional 45 percent do plan to get vaccinated.

The national AMA survey is the first to specifically collect data on practicing physicians’ COVID-19 vaccination rates. The survey was conducted June 3–8 and showed an increase of more than 20 percent for physicians who have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 compared to a May 2021 Medscape poll.

“Practicing physicians across the country are leading by example, with an amazing uptake of the COVID-19 vaccines,” said AMA President Susan R. Bailey, MD. “Physicians and clinicians are uniquely positioned to listen to and validate patient concerns, and one of the most powerful anecdotes a physician can offer is that they themselves have been vaccinated. You can take it from your doctor: the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. With COVID-19 vaccines readily available and approved for all people 12 years old and up, we urge you to get vaccinated—take the single most important step you can to protect yourself, your family, and end the COVID-19 pandemic.”

edit on 8/25/2021 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Only a few snake like doctors stand up for the vaxx. Almost all are against it.

Uh. No. That is also a lie.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I rather think that your good self and actual evidence are complete strangers.

It's not me saying this, it's actual reality.

Time you got acquainted with "reality" rather than fraudsters and liars on Bitschute.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's absolutely possible that 155k more of vaxxed (Americans or not) have already died.
Such a whistle may be accurate but then comes the interpretation of that number by this person and by the officials.
I've heard an interview with a member of our FDA about sending a report to some EU agency. She said something something 100k suspicious deaths report have already been received. Probably for the whole Europe if memory serves me. Maybe not. That's how this news happen. The number they wont be able to deny will be much smaller. The guy in the radio sounded surprised. They wont make numbers like this public. You may not be able to dig it out. It's the number of reports they need to check. Maybe from doctors... Call it anecdotal

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
It's absolutely possible that 155k more of vaxxed (Americans or not) have already died.
Such a whistle may be accurate but then comes the interpretation of that number by this person and by the officials.
I've heard an interview with a member of our FDA about sending a report to some EU agency. She said something something 100k suspicious deaths report have already been received. Probably for the whole Europe if memory serves me. Maybe not. That's how this news happen. The number they wont be able to deny will be much smaller. The guy in the radio sounded surprised. They wont make numbers like this public. You may not be able to dig it out. It's the number of reports they need to check. Maybe from doctors... Call it anecdotal

I will call it anecdotal seeing as how you apparently can't be bothered to link an actual source.

This place used to have standards?

Jeez....

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm trying to understand why you are still allowed to post here.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Attention!!!!

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Go after the ball not the player.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It was a radio interview in Czech language. Will you be interested if I spend an hour looking for it instead of having a good, well deserved sleep at 10:37 PM? I'm not. I gotta leave it like that

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I like to follow the money when trying to understand people like Dr. Tenpenny.

Article from Business Insider

In a June 2021 report on the Disinformation Dozen, titled "Pandemic Profiteers," the CCDH estimated that Tenpenny earned up to $353,925 from a single webinar titled "How Covid-19 Injections Can Make You Sick ... Even Kill You."

This income is on top of sales from Tenpenny's pre-recorded training courses, her line of supplements, as well as her fees for appearing in multiple vaccine-injury cases. And each webinar produces more customers.

"My job is to teach the 400 of you in the class … so each one of you go out and teach 1,000," she told her $623-a-head "Mastering Vaccine Info Boot Camp" in March, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported.

400 people at $623 = $249,200

She's profiting greatly using fear.
edit on 8/25/2021 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well i cant stand on a source, that's assault. LoL

I know complete and utter Tripe when i come across the stuff and you keep on, keeping on, spewing it forth, from your chosen ""Platform"".

Said platform being well known for accommodating the far-right, conspiracy theorists, along with hate speech.

Do you know the difference between fantasy and reality?

Probably not. x

Your ""Whistleblower"" is well known for her madness, hence our ambivalence to believe the crap she's shovelling.
edit on 25-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I don’t know anything about this Dr Tenpenny but a DO is a legitimate doctor.

My late father in law was a practicing DO for well over 50 years, he finally retired for good around 85 years of age.

He had a private practice and was on staff at several major hospitals in this area for his entire career.

My family doctor is also a DO.

edit on 25-8-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

This story is utter nonsense from the same quack who brought you key sticks to forehead.

edit on 25-8-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join