It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden Hates The US Military - They Must Now Immediately Be Vaccinated for Covid-19.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Commander-in-Chief Joseph Robinette Biden continues to treat his military horribly, and disrespectfully.

From verbally insulting them over the years, to tying their hands in Afghanistan last week, to now forcing the Covid-19 Vaccine on them ahead of schedule, before the internal resistance to these often dangerous vaccines builds much more within the ranks.

The Pentagon is requiring all service members to get vaccinated against coronavirus, effective immediately.

The decision, announced in a memo from Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, bumps up an earlier plan, which had called for people to get vaccinated by Sept. 15. The announcement of the previous deadline noted that the date could be moved up if a vaccine were to get FDA approval, and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine received that approval earlier this week.

"To defend this Nation, we need a healthy and ready force," Austin said in a memo. "After careful consultation with medical experts and military leadership, and with the support of the President, I have determined that mandatory vaccination against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is necessary to protect the Force and defend the American people."

Austin directed the secretaries of the various military departments to have all Armed Forces members on active duty and in the ready reserves, including the National Guard, vaccinated if they have not already received their shots.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Due to Biden's abuse of the military, recruitment is already down. Mandating this often dangerous vaccine will further reduce the number of people volunteering. (Could Biden invoke a draft...like a good dictator does?)

How do we know the Vaccine that is being forced on them, is the same vaccine the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved yesterday?

Anyone want to guess what every soldier, airman, marine, and sailor will be required to do in April 2022....EIGHT MONTHS from now?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know people love to hate on Biden, but pretty much every president has used soldiers like their
own little human chess pieces to do with as they please. And yes, that includes experimental drugs.
Remember Swine Influenza
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Using the US Army's operational reporting system, the medical records of soldiers with Guillain-Barré syndrome were retrieved and compared with reported incidence figures from the 1976 national influenza immunization program. Military personnel sustained an incidence of disease approximatley 50% higher than unvaccinated civilians but less than 25% of the rate attributed to civilian vaccinees.

I will say one thing for Biden, at least he did have a child in the military unlike other politicians.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Other presidents made me get an Anthrax shot, and a GG shot, and i had to get that damned flu shot every year.

And I would rather have a Covid shot as '___' or chemical weapons experiments like my peeps before me.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

After Hunter was ejected from the Navy for drug abuse, is when Joe began calling military members "stupid bastards", and "mentally dull".

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The military has always been subject to being guinea pigs, it has nothin to do with Biden. This has been going on for decades. My ex use to say the military owned him and they could do whatever they wanted to him. He had to get the flu vaccine every year, the spray nasal one, and he got sick EVERY TIME and dreaded it.

So yea nothing new.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Wasn't Anthrax used as a deadly weapon?

All I remember is the fake powder that hoaxters mailed to people.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
At least Biden raised the military pay.

trump claimed he gave the largest pay increase to the military...he lied...Obama gave even a larger increase.

americanindependent.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Well not only does Biden and his gaggle of goons hate the military, they hate America.

That’s standard procedure for all Democrats.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

President Biden Hates The US Military - They Must Now Immediately Be Vaccinated for Covid-19.

I was given a series of vaccinations when I was in the military. They didn't tell us what they were.

Did you even serve, bro?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I was given a series of vaccinations when I was in the military. They didn't tell us what they were.

Did you even serve, bro?

Because we were naïve, others should be taken advantage of too?

The world is more information intensive now. People have additional ways to learn the pros and cons of signing up.

Since the Covid-19 vaccine causes blood clotting, many people will not put themselves in harm's way, by signing up for the military, or going to work for an employer who requires the shots.

I would NOT enlist at this time, based on the Covid-19 vaccine requirement.

If this were the 1970's and 1980's, we would simply enlist and the cocktail would include the Covid-19 vaccine.

Months or years from now, who knows how the current cocktail of drugs will affect these men and women.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Im sure it was somewhere. We had o have the shots if we deployed to the desert. I think it was 6 or some crap. Back in 04 ish.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Spendable income from the military pay raises was smaller under Obama due to inflation eating up the pay raises.

Not so under Trump.... Pay raises, with less than 1% annual inflation.

Biden's economy will screw the military like Obama's economy did.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Over 70% of 18-21 year olds arent even eligible cuz of drugs, criminal records, or just being a retard. Plus, when there are lots of jobs out there, recruiting always goes down.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Over 70% of 18-21 year olds arent even eligible cuz of drugs, criminal records, or just being a retard. Plus, when there are lots of jobs out there, recruiting always goes down.

In addition, the same mindset that reduces police recruitment, also negatively affects military recruitment.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

The military has always been subject to being guinea pigs, it has nothin to do with Biden. This has been going on for decades. My ex use to say the military owned him and they could do whatever they wanted to him. He had to get the flu vaccine every year, the spray nasal one, and he got sick EVERY TIME and dreaded it.

So yea nothing new.

First let me preface by saying my family has served in the military for way way too long.

The military is basically modern day slavery.
Your choices, your body, your future aren't really your own, that is the essense of slavery.

I knew a lady that served for a while and did not re-enlist. She was recalled to Afghanistan. She was living her best life and got called back....

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

After Hunter was ejected from the Navy for drug abuse, is when Joe began calling military members "stupid bastards", and "mentally dull".

Joe is proud of his Son !!!🤣

And yes, Joe has it in for the Military, that's why he's got some blackmail on a few top rankers and is making them act like trained circus animals 🚨

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Which is funny, considering I am not vaccinated, my active duty counter part pseudo boss is and has been for awhile.

His kid got covid and now he is showing symptoms, we also had someone die due to vaccine reaction on base.

Yet they still parrot the it's safe and effective, I am on a tiny base ( very small sample size) and have seen multiple break through cases and 1 death.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Slaves dont get 36 months of skool. Nor can slaves work hard and get promoted. Slaves don't get trained on things that civilians pay a lot of money to have.

Your first term is 4 years plus 4 years of recall. If you have a critical job then yeah, you may be unlucky.

But slavery? Thats a poor word choice IMO.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Slaves dont get 36 months of skool. Nor can slaves work hard and get promoted. Slaves don't get trained on things that civilians pay a lot of money to have.

Your first term is 4 years plus 4 years of recall. If you have a critical job then yeah, you may be unlucky.

But slavery? Thats a poor word choice IMO.

Can a soldier just leave their job anytime? We all know what happens if a soldier does that!
Can a soldier make significantly the same amount of money as a civilian doing the same job? Don't even get me started!
Can a soldier live in a private house if they wish at any point? No, and in some cases they can't even buy a house if they wanted to and had cash. I know this for a fact because it happened to my parents.
Can a soldier choose not to move if they wish? Again, don't make me laugh.

Now, I know you might say, oh, even regular jobs have consequences. Yes, at the most you'll get fired, maybe even sued if you have some kind of contractual agreement.

If you have a critical job then yeah, you may be unlucky.

Unlucky, that's the word you use. The word I use is someone owns you and you can't do a dang thing about other than go to jail.

Some might say that the draft is Slavery and the everyone else might be closer to indentured servitude or something like that. Either way, when you have absolutely NO say in where you live, what you inject, what you make, you are not "free"!

Again, don't take offense, my family has been in the military since we've called this place America.
It is something that my dad and I often talked about. He was in the military for 30 YEARS, and he was drafted.
He did agree it was a form of slavery.

edit on 25-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe is proud of his Son !!!🤣

And yes, Joe has it in for the Military, that's why he's got some blackmail on a few top rankers and is making them act like trained circus animals 🚨

But Joe has a soft-spot for females in the military. He ordered some military flight suit and hairstyle "adjustments" this year.

The bulge and the hair got Joe's attention: misbar.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join