It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA approved does NOT EQUAL SAFE: Some parallels between Pfizer's Covid-19 vaccine and Rezulin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

LOL, thank you for accepting defeat.

I have accepted no such thing. Don't flatter yourself. As I have repeatedly pointed out, and you have repeatedly ignored, I addressed the variance in the OP.

The FDA is a federal agency and therefore all budgets and funding are publicly managed and audited. All funding disclosed. They have to be more transparent than Trump's tax returns haha.

Seriously? Did you read that after you typed it?

Ask yourself, how can you investigate whether or not the FDA is corrupt, when the main source of information from the OP is obviously misleading...? I guess you dont want to deny ignorance, enjoy that reality shot.

I don't know that the source or the article she is quoting is misleading. Neither do you considering what you just posted above.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Klassified

Thank you for this acknowledgement. To comprise and find a mutual ground to discuss from, I will agree that regardless of the funding disclosures, there may be nefarious funding and/or lobbying going on at the FDA. You cant ignore people/companies with a 45% stake in the organization.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You make no sense. I was stating my opinion of the quality of the information being presented in the video. Based on the fact that her first claim is a lie, I have trouble trusting anything else she said.

What bias? I am stating fact...it is from the FDA themselves. Published, public documents.

There is a big difference between 45 and 75%. We are talking about shifting from a majority to a minority. Is this math and its implications difficult for you?

totally fair. So you feel that a little funding from Big Pharma is OK, but a lot would be problematic? Or is any funding from Big Pharma an issue, with the entity that overseas Big Pharma being the recipients of the funds?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

have accepted no such thing. Don't flatter yourself. As I have repeatedly pointed out, and you have repeatedly ignored, I addressed the variance in the OP.

No need to get riled up, I was being overly combative.

Seriously? Did you read that after you typed it?

Yes I did. Did you not like it? Is it incorrect?

I don't know that the source or the article she is quoting is misleading. Neither do you considering what you just posted above.

Correct, I do not. Though I know its wrong.

Read my other post, I am trying to find mutual ground with you.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So you feel that a little funding from Big Pharma is OK, but a lot would be problematic?

Yes its okay, but obviously not the perfect situation. It can be problematic, you cant easily ignore a companies/people with a 45% stake in your organization. The FDA needs that money, so therefore is beholden to atleast consider Pharma's wishes.

But we the people, owning the majority have the ultimate decision on what initiatives to pursue and what approvals to give.

edit on 25-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
It finally happened, the FDA approved the covid-19 Pfizer vaccine. But before you start jumping for joy, let’s take a look at the story of another FDA approved drug, Rezulin. The tale of Rezulin’s rise and fall and its uncanny similarities to Pfizer’s covid-19 vaccine.

I don't understand how this is even relevant, bottom line. There's a long list of dangerous drugs the FDA approved, and you have the cart before the horse. The only thing relevant, the elephant in the room, is the FDA has not done the required testing to show the so-called vaccines safe, skipped near the entire protocol. Any approval they've pulled out their rears, and there's nothing left to say, but that everybody is being lied to, over a political agenda where your lives are not valued. It's clear as the nose on your face: the safety protocol has not even been applied. Does that register, at all, what that means? The sooner people stop straining at gnats, and swallowing camels, the sooner reality will take hold. Also, is it not enough said that any safe, economical treatments, demonstrated to work, like HCQ or Ivermectin, are censored, are banned? Why are so few picking up on the fact they don't even want to keep you out of the hospital, in the USA? Your doctor won't even tell you about these therapies, simply the zinc and vitamin D, that can prevent acute respiratory failure, proven for over a decade, in SARS studies at NIH? Why do they prefer people, malnourished, with weak lung immunity, gasping on a ventilator? Could it be there's gold in them thar' hospitalizations? You think? 1 Timothy 6:10.

You're living in a wicked nation, gone stupid-insane. Until this is recognized by people, it will only get worse. People are also to blame for allowing the evil to fester. Ignorance, laziness, cowardice, whatever, come with a price, even death and hell. Is that not obvious, that it's up to the individual to make the right choices, which means seeking the right choices, or you're just a tragic fool?

edit on 25-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: [post=26063929]Klassified[/p

Love the video and that is one attractive woman; looks, intelligence, personality, well spoken.

She is hilarious too! Love the way she kinda yells it out.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmm...'75% of FDA funding comes from Big Pharma'.

That's an interesting tidbit.

I mentioned that about three or more years ago. I think I even supplied a link from the government about the change in the funding procedure for the FDA. That is in the governments public information, I think I actually supplied an FDA or congressional link I found when investigating food and pharmaceutical chemistry. That figure of seventy five percent also includes money from other chemical companies that require authorization, it is not just pharma companies. Some of those companies have pharma parent companies though, make the poison they already know the antidote for and put it in food so they can profit off of the whole picture is how I see it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hmmm...'75% of FDA funding comes from Big Pharma'.

That's an interesting tidbit.

As I pointed out in my OP, and MDDoxs has pointed out, the number may be lower. Who knows? Getting accurate percentages is likely not possible. Certainly not from the FDA themselves.

If someone paid even 45% of my salary...I'd probably want to keep them happy.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

So you feel that a little funding from Big Pharma is OK, but a lot would be problematic?

Yes its okay, but obviously not the perfect situation. It can be problematic, you cant easily ignore a companies/people with a 45% stake in your organization. The FDA needs that money, so therefore is beholden to atleast consider Pharma's wishes.

But we the people, owning the majority have the ultimate decision on what initiatives to pursue and what approvals to give.

Really? When did "we the people" get an actual say?

If the majority, 55%, is held by "we the people" but is just fabricated to appease the masses then that corporate 45% rules with it's hidden hand controlling the 55%. I'm over 50 and have never once lived in or heard of a society that is truly held by "we the people"

"We the people" has devolved into a fabrication to make people feel they have a say.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Exactly.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

And once again the goalposts shift.

I mean they have obviously brought the FDA into the CHINA agenda 21 magnetic graphene fold.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: IAMTAT
Exactly.

It's a lot like Johnson & Johnson pharmaceutical profits paying for Factcheck.org's "vaccine" coverage.
Never piss off who writes your paycheck.
edit on 25-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I mean they have obviously brought the FDA into the CHINA agenda 21 magnetic graphene fold.

You didn't watch the video I see, and that's okay, but your comment was addressed by it.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

To me it’s obvious that they were in the fold from the beginning.

Their unwillingness to consider existing treatments and move quickly to the emergency authorization of these “vaccines” is all too telling.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You make no sense. I was stating my opinion of the quality of the information being presented in the video. Based on the fact that her first claim is a lie, I have trouble trusting anything else she said.

I can appreciate your position on that.

I assume you are consistent with your distrust of other known liars. You also have trouble trusting anything from CNN, Fox, MSNBC, Joe Biden, Dr. Fauci, the FDA, pharmaceutical companies, the US Government and the Main Stream Media in general, etc.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Yes. Need to do your due diligence with everything.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

She lost me at "praise the lord" if I'm honest.

What's ok is the FDA approval.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

So that's about 11 million doctors world wide, and the FDA, plus lets not forget the ""CHINA"" contribution to this whole entire shebang.

Must be one hell of a big hymn sheet "They" are all singing from.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

She lost me at "praise the lord" if I'm honest.

What's ok is the FDA approval.

You didn't hear the sarcasm in her voice?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join