It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity equal to vaccination, no, really.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
FOX News is your source? LOL. They were the first to hand the election to Biden. You call this good news? The vaccine has been rubber stamped and illegally approved. More mandates because of this approval.

And natural immunity is superior to any of these vaccines. These vaccines will kill more of the population than any virus developed for gain of function. They work so well they have to force you to take them.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
FOX News is your source? LOL

forgive me if I don't apologize to the guy who uses Alex Jones as his go to source.

eta: and apparently didn't read or understand the OP.
edit on 25-8-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

9/11 on steroids.
TSA never went away
Nor the patriot act.

I just wont go to a restaurant if i need to show proof of 'vaccine'
i will watch these places tank and beg me to come.

99% of businesses around here dont have mask signs anymore but the ones that do 'reccomended if not vaccinated' or 'required for all regardless of status'
i have just been not reading and walking in and they need my money so bad no one says snip.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
The disadvantage with natural immunity is you have to get ill first, very risky.

Only risky for a tiny subset of the population.

I will absolutely opt for attending a COVID party and acquiring natural immunity, but I will never, ever submit to the jab, and the only test I would submit to is a blood test, they can take their nosw swabs and shove them straight into their own brain cavity.

ETA: the only reason I haven't intentionally exposed myself is for liability reasons with my job, and the fact that I can't afford the time off for the quarantine.
edit on 26-8-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A lot of people get asymptomatic covid cases and don't even know they've got it. Seems to me if you are one of these lucky people then you have natural immunity which is much better than any vaccine because it doesn't wear off and works 100% unlike vaccines which the best are 90% protection but start to wear off after 4-5 months.

Then there are people who catch covid but get sick and recover and will have some immunity but I've heard of cases where people then catch it again. The data is not fully in on this yet I believe and in this case the immunity seems to drop off like the vaccine. The vaccine is probably better here because you don't get sick as much. Also the new delta variant seems to be more contagious but less deadly than the original.
IMO people will be in 4 main catergories;

1. Asymptomatic case - the best
2. Get sick and recover.
3. Get very sick and have to go to hospital and recover, with possible long covid symptoms.
4. Get very sick and die.

Vaccine will help with the bottom 2 but if you are in the top 2 you probably won't need it. The problem is no one knows how well or badly your immune system will deal with covid. Older people and underlying health problems also increase the risk.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join