It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity equal to vaccination, no, really.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...
The article that couples this video isn't the point, but in the video, at 4:48, This guy, Admiral Giroir, states that Natural Immunity is equal to vaccination. He claims there is not data just before he makes that proclamation, but that seems a bit hard to believe, based on him saying it and all.

It will be interesting to hear how the administration flip flops on this aspect, since nobody has even mentioned it, other than to claim it didn't last.
Soon perhaps there will be "immune" cards to go along with the coveted "I'm vaxxed" card that so many desire.

Small victory for some, huge victory for others. It's nice to see at least a shred of good news.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It will be interesting to hear how the administration flip flops on this aspect, since nobody has even mentioned it, other than to claim it didn't last.

I predict they will continue to say "it doesn't last", at the very least, for another 4 1/2 months.

IF they do give in and admit that natural immunity does last, it will not be during this year.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
"We do know that even if you're naturally immune, a dose of vaccine can raise that even further."

On the one hand he says natural immunity equals vaccine immunity, but he still thinks you should get the jab. I'm guessing you will not see an immunity card any time soon. They want everyone jabbed. No exceptions.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

they were speaking in context of the waning immunity from the vaccines, and he was forced to admit that natural immunity is outlasting the shot. I realize this is just one guy, but he's the guy that said it. And there is data, we have been watching Israel as they have just come through the delta variant.

I want to hear that ass face Fauci say it. Then I'd like to hear some apologies. And of course then bring on the virgins and wine....yea I know, not gonna happen.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

the truth is likely closer to your scenario than mine. I just feel a little vindicated after screaming about this for the last few months.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...
The article that couples this video isn't the point, but in the video, at 4:48, This guy, Admiral Giroir, states that Natural Immunity is equal to vaccination. He claims there is not data just before he makes that proclamation, but that seems a bit hard to believe, based on him saying it and all.

Soon perhaps there will be "immune" cards to go along with the coveted "I'm vaxxed" card that so many desire.

Small victory for some, huge victory for others. It's nice to see at least a shred of good news.

The disadvantage with natural immunity is you have to get ill first, very risky.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This whole damn fecal feature has nothing to do with health or viruses out protecting the public. It is all about money and control, always has been; so don't fool yourself with thoughts of anything ever turning out right out or the ones pulling the strings having any integrity.

If it does not strengthen control mechanisms and augment their bottom line, they won't do it.
edit on 2021 8 25 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Based on the widely ranging opinions and studies to date on this, it seems that 1.) natural and vaccine acquired immunity work differently and vary from person to person and 2.) the jury is still out on this.

I wouldn't draw any conclusions yet.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

In fact, there is data. I think it was Moderne themselves that actually made the comparison.

They tried to spin it as "the vaccines are working and providing good protection", but the data instead said that natural anti-bodies were slightly more abundant and seemed to have a wider respons than vaccine induced anti-bodies.

Again... vaccine for those at risk. If not at risk... well, up to you, but I would take my chances. And if you do go and get severe anyways, I'm sorry, but you have most likley been lying to yourself about your body's condition.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

No, you don't have to get sick first. You just have to be exposed to the virus. Which the majority of people have by now.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

they were speaking in context of the waning immunity from the vaccines, and he was forced to admit that natural immunity is outlasting the shot.

But they can still twist it around, and say that once you get the booster, that puts the vaccine back on top as the only sure way to be safe.

eta: that can probably buy them a few more months anyways.

then if natural immunity successfully lasts through the Winter, they may have to admit it, or try to find some other angle.

edit on 8/25/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

www.foxnews.com...

The disadvantage with natural immunity is you have to get ill first, very risky.

Risky... why? Numbers don't lie. In Denmark we have 0.7 % dead.......... 0,7%

85% of those were over 70 years old. Of those, 81% had comorbidities.

Less have died of Covid 19 in Denmark from febuary 2019 til NOW, than died in the winter flu season of 2017-2018 (november - march). I wish the same could be said for the US, but that system doesn't work, both in health care and society.

There is no risk.

Yes there is a risk if you are an obese pig, who smoke, who drink, who doesn't keep healthy with excercise and suffer
for cardio vascular problems from that.

But otherwise, no...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

And you can be sure they will.

On the positive side; they can't publish any booster efforts till in 4-6 months.
Hopefully enough naturally immune people will be used as a control group to compare results. Keep an eye out for the methods if they disqualify people they think have been re-infeceed to recently....

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

the truth is likely closer to your scenario than mine. I just feel a little vindicated after screaming about this for the last few months.

I hear ya. It's nice to hear one of the Marxist aholes admit you're right, even if it's with caveats.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

www.foxnews.com...

but the trick is, to get it when you aren't looking for it. If it sneaks up on you, say, in February of 2020, Then once you get over it, and you did, or you would have a hell of a time typing on a computer in August of 2021, you overcame the risk.

It's a bit amazing that people fail to understand that almost nobody gets Covid because they wanted it. I suppose at some point, the smarter kids will come out to play.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
Based on the widely ranging opinions and studies to date on this, it seems that 1.) natural and vaccine acquired immunity work differently and vary from person to person and 2.) the jury is still out on this.

I wouldn't draw any conclusions yet.

But don't you have to take into account the credentials of the person speaking? Here we have a guy who claims to have been in charge of the CDC for a period of time, and a random poster on ATS. Which one should carry more weight?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Other than natural immunity lasts upto 12months and vaccinations last upto 6months . Far more superior. Just think of all the natural antibodies u have whilst others are getting their boosters.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

I would say, based on everything I've seen around me, that natural immunity is better than a vaccination because vaccinated people who had coronavirus already are catching it again and dying.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

but the trick is, to get it when you aren't looking for it. If it sneaks up on you, say, in February of 2020, Then once you get over it, and you did, or you would have a hell of a time typing on a computer in August of 2021, you overcame the risk.

Don't forget about asymptomatic too. It's hard telling how many people have natural immunity and don't even realize it.

(Many of whom probably unknowingly had natural immunity AND got the vaccine.
Which definitely doesn't hurt the vaccine statistics)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Ok. But? If exposed to an acute, progressive infection....you'll still get sick.

Nat. immuno is no protection against viral, infectious, contagious exposure .

Can't avoid all ..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join