It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"if I were President..I would tell the world something like this"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Jocko Willink, ex-Navy Seal, super switched on mentally and physically individual and just an all round top bloke delivers a precision verbal strike against the Taliban in this very powerful 3 minute speech orating how he would address the nation, his enemies and the world if he was the POTUS.

The speech heard around the world

SCREENSHOT:

The comments section of this INSTAGRAM post is off the charts on fire for him, and god damn, come to think of it, he would indeed make an awesome POTUS, especially in light of Biden the incompetent clown and his team of cheats and losers currently in the oval office.

This is what the US and the world needs right now - a show of strength, someone who knows what time of day it is, someone who is not a demented muppet and given the terminology Jocko uses, current Generals and Military leaders would be wise to take heed and follow his advice and speech directive.

Here's how he finishes up his speech.....

"May God bless America and may God have mercy on the souls of our enemy, because we will not" - THE END.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just in: Here is a Fox News interview with Jocko after his speech goes viral, this bloke sure would bring the pain, I would not like to be on the receiving end of his fully armed and equipped anger...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Posting so I can remember to watch it after work.

edit on 8252021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Unfortunately Biden can't afford to kill anyone in proximity to our citizens, allies, friends, and equipment in Afghanistan. His most vocal voting block would have a major problen if images of a single civilian being injured in such a blitz where to come out; many may even be upset to see video of Taliban being killed in such an aggressive action.

Nope; for Joe Biden the best political move is to do what he is doing right now and hope for the short attention spans on the part of those who are predisposed to vote Democrat and who might be upset about how he is handling the situation.
edit on 25-8-2021 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If we only had a President with the cojones to say this....oh wait, we did and now we have The Wuss in Chief.

Democrats proud of yourself yet ? Your choice has endangered 10s of thousands of Americans, our allies and people all over the world.

YOU voted for this. The blood is on your hands.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2
Just imagine where we would be had the Allied leadership in WW2 been as flaccid as today's progressives. Yes there was a great civilian loss of life during the bombing of Berlin and elsewhere but unfortunately that is what it took to break the will of the aggressors. That is the only universal language that bullies from every culture understand that will effect a change in behavior...you will seldom change their way of thinking.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
If we only had a President with the cojones to say this....oh wait, we did and now we have The Wuss in Chief.

Democrats proud of yourself yet ? Your choice has endangered 10s of thousands of Americans, our allies and people all over the world.

YOU voted for this. The blood is on your hands.

I'm not a Democrat but I can guess it would of been no different if the Republicans were in charge.

Americans have been shouting for years to get out of there and trump made the deal.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I sure wouldn't want to be on his wrong side!

But I have do wish people would understand this was not a mistake. This was the plan. Why, I do not know.

Is anyone doing anything more than bitching about it for cheap political points? Talk is cheap. Have any critters introduced any emergency bills to correct our course? Are any of our millionaire or billionaire classes providing planes to help get these folks out? Any paramilitary or quasimilitary groups offering to fly in and get folks?

Anyone??? Anything???

I do know of one private group helping to guide people in Afghanistan to safety and avoid Taliban checkpoints and such via the internet. God love and bless them all.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
"if I were President..I would tell the world something like this"

If I were president I would tell you exactly this.

We had 20 years to get it right in effing Afghanistan, both the US and Europe.

We didn't.

We didn't even try.

Frack the money we spent the blood can never be repaid.

We owe the next generation better.

Get our people out.

Get our friendlies out, and let Allah sort it out.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Jocko and Tulsi Gabbard are buddies. Not surprising. They're both super switched on, as Sublimecraft would say.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Delivers a precision verbal strike against the Taliban in this very powerful 3 minute speech...

Except for the first couple sentences saying that the current situation is bad, caused by error in judgement and faulty planning, the rest is bull#. Especially when that bloke starts talking about fighting terrorism and protecting human rights. This shows that, at best, he has no clue on what is going on and just repeats the lies we are being fed all time long.

If you want to fight terrorism and protect human rights, you first should destroy the regime in Saudi Arabia. But oh, surprise, they are esteemed business partners and their money is welcome in the pockets of our lawmakers ... as such, they are the good guys.

Guys like these are part of the problem, not the solution.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Seems like emotional propaganda designed to fire up a certain half of the country.

Powerful words, fairly logical, a little over dramatic...

I'm not saying he's wrong...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Instead of real action, we have a bumbling fool speaking like this…..

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If we had a leader like this it would change our country , everyone would feed off his energy his confidence .

Gives me chills just imagining a leader this strong .

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He's stumbling badly. Biden's gig is almost up.

Chaos is enveloping the White House: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: RazorV66

He's stumbling badly. Biden's gig is almost up.

Chaos is enveloping the White House: www.foxnews.com...

you know as well as I do What they are capable of hiding in the White House .

Ronald Regan had full blown Alzheimers and How many other Presidents were barely hanging on ?

What I'm saying is there depravity knows no bounds , the older and weaker he is the easier he is to control.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

trump made the deal.

Correction: Trump made A deal.
Biden threw that deal out and made his own plans.
Honestly, does anyone really believe this would have escalated, the way it has, under Trump.....really?

edit on 25-8-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

originally posted by: DAVID64
trump made the deal.

Correction: Trump made A deal.
Biden threw that deal out and made his own plans.
Honestly, does anyone really believe this would have escalated, the way it has, under Trump.....really?

Nobody with more than 2 brain cells.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Where was this Jocko person during the 2020 election? If this had been on my TV I would have at least considered writing his name on the ballot.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Jocko is a true American warrior,I love that man,in the most hetero way possible.

He is the type of leader we need in DC.
edit on 25-8-2021 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join