It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews do not accept Jesus because he did not fulfill all messianic prophecy. Here is a Revelation!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

True, but the concern is that apart from that one possible example, Jesus never used names in parables. Granted he only named one party in this case.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge

True, but the concern is that apart from that one possible example, Jesus never used names in parables. Granted he only named one party in this case.

Ya.. himself...

So logically no one goes to heaven but Jesus... who came down from heaven

thats NOT what He said..

problem is the omitted fact that all souls come from "heaven" whatever that may be...

thus.. we all come from there... and we all return to.. there

edit on 25-8-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

My argument would be that the fallen angels including the Satan came from heaven.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GolgothaBridge

sure they did....

IF one believes in the fables of the bible...

earths history is much more complex

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So where is heaven located?

After all everything must come from somewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

As to the title, wrong actually they do not accept him because.

Tradition and traditional automatic rejection of Christian belief due to generations of persecution.

The Oral Torah a false Torah that still has some good stuff in it (out weighed by utter sheer evil in it though such as saying all non Jews should die when in fact God said that the Jews would be Priests to the nations so the so called rabbi that put that in and said that was stating against the words of God and against the destiny of the Jewish people - and the branch grafted on of course) and that was only created after or during the exile in Babylon and was one of the leavens of the Pharisee's whom were in fact the direct dogmatic ancestors of the Orthodox Jewish community (Whom in so many ways have far more in common with Islam than they do with Judaism while being starkly different in other ways).

All other's if they read the bible and understand it, which I might add is very different in there understanding to that of Gentile believers whom are not so schooled in the REAL Torah, then they recognize him as fulfilling many of the prophecy's from the crucifixion to the resurrection, others they recognize within the Book of Revelation which are yet to be fulfilled on this earth.

Still other's if they ever read the Acta Pilate would be shocked (a non canonical text of the bible which was not included and many treat with suspicion but is still a very marvellous text and reads to me as being true).

Jesus (Yeshua) is attacked by many in this world but he said.

This is My command to you: Love one another.
If the world hates you, understand that it hated Me first.
If you were of the world, it would love you as its own.
Instead, the world hates you, because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.

So Muslims deny Christ was crucified.

Many Jews accept that but deny that he was the Messiah though there is a growing movement of Messianic Jews in Israel and they are gaining strength and numbers.

Heathen's do not accept Jesus obviously (Pagan means country dwellers so Heathen is a far more accurate term).

Devil Worshippers REJECT Christ and deny him because they seek after the evil one - like the proverbial lemmings running off a cliff but this time into fire and damnation.

The Oral Torah is an interesting one that divides the Jewish world, believers in it accept it as real but other Jewish denominations such as the Ethiopian Jews had never even heard of it because there branch of Judaism split off before the exile to Babylon and it is actually NOT true Jewish belief but an invention of man after that time passed down as a form of twisted and sick teaching that often contradicts or EXPLAINS into a completely different meaning and context the TRUE Torah the scrolls handed down since the time of Moses (Moshe) the WRITTEN word.

And now you know why those supposed descendants of Levi dropped dead when they went into the grotto of Jeremiah to retrieve the ark of the Covenant were Ron Wyatt had found it, because they were worshipping a false God before the Lord the so called Oral Torah and it's teachings and offering a strange fire of faith to him by doing so, they were blasphemous and insulting to him by there very worship of a tradition that is foreign to the true Torah.

When Ron Wyatt was sent in to retrieve the body's the autopsy's apparently showed they had all suffered brain haemorrhages.

Now God will forgive them but he will not suffer them to desecrate the blood of Yeshua upon the ark and if they get there hands upon it like Heathens they will start to offer animal blood over his blood and commit true and terrible blasphemy.

Did you know the name of God is written in the very topography of Jerusalem.

And of course it is most definitely NOT allah or any other false god's name.

edit on 25-8-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Geez, Ak. Profound point, well made. Thnx!
🙏

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

He wasn't a Warrior... He was a peace maker with the ability to heal the entire world and all our issues

Yet no one gets it...

It isn't a war... we've already won, regardless of this existence

We all go home... every single one of US...

this is just a place of learning...

But I thought you said you believe the words of Jesus in the 4 gospel records? He said the many are on the broad road to Hell, and He said the few are on the narrow Way. Who are the “goats” in Matthew 25:41?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

heh... somehow i knew you'd show up here....

see.. unlike your average Christian i don't believe the idea that the book hasn't been altered for various reasons or agendas

the doctrine of Hell not only makes no sense... but its not a part of any traditional scripture... hades, sheol... tartarus sure... but "eternal flames" lake of fire... nah

Gehenna... which is "hell" is nothing more then a garbage heap outside the walls of Jerusalem...

A good Father wouldn't condemn his children but teach them, and bring them home

the idea of hell was added to the mix to promote fear... fear in the idea that only the church can save you from said torment... and when they have the keys to the kingdom... well you best stay in line

the goats are part of the flock... along with all the other crazy animals out there

We ALL return home

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
But I thought you said you believe the words of Jesus in the 4 gospel records? He said the many are on the broad road to Hell, and He said the few are on the narrow Way. Who are the “goats” in Matthew 25:41?

Great point. However in all honesty that text translates to "destruction".
edit on 25.8.2021 by GolgothaBridge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Actually I have a real simple answer to the Jewish problem here. And the answer is Herod killed John the Baptist at the request of Salome and her mother who were the daughter and granddaughter of the High Priest. And in doing so they managed to botch the 1st century Apocalypse. The root of the problem is that John the Baptist was the reincarnation of Elijah the prophet. See Matthew 17. And in killing him Herod managed to trigger the curse contained in Malachi 4 KJV.

And the curse is a bad one. Looking around I found the details of the curse in the day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea. It turns out it's a top level Leviticus 26 curse where the country is destroyed and the people are killed or taken away as slaves and they are forced to sojourn in foreign countries until the curse is complete.

And the day of Jezreel prophecy has a timeline in verse 6-2. Cursed for 2 days in the presence of the Lord and restored for 1 day. BUT. Those days according to 2nd Peter 3-8 and Psalms 90 are 1000 year periods of time. Herod triggered a 2000 year curse on Judea and Israel. Followed by the 1000 year day of Jezreel.

And that is the problem with the Jews. They are under a 2000 year curse that hasn't ended yet. And one problem with these curses is that they fog the mind and mess with them. Literally those under the curse can't understand it. See Isaiah 6.

Also it would appear the Apocalypse of Daniel 9 never completed. After the 69th week the curse took over and that 70th week will occur at the end of the curse or when it runs out.

edit on 25-8-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I’m asking you because you said you only believe the words of Jesus, and the questions I asked you are from the red letter portions of the 4 gospel records, I.E. Jesus’s direct quotes during His Earthly ministry.

I do know the gospels have been edited, deleted, the first and second century church fathers made mention of this a lot in their writings. But it wasn’t to add doctrines, the Gnostics in Alexandria deleted portions of scripture they did not agree with. Irenaeus first brought this up in 130AD and again in 156AD in “Contra Heresies”. The two major Alexandrian MSS are shorter than the Textus Receptus MSS.

And Jesus didn’t say all people are the children of God, He said only those who are in a redemptive covenant through Him with God do and those who do not have a different father, and the lusts of that father they do. (Satan)

Jesus taught more about Hell than He did about heaven, and used the same Greek word for “eternal/everlasting” in regard to Hell that He used to describe the duration of eternal life in heaven. What about His kingdom parables? Were they also added by the church?

We have almost 6,000 Textus Receptus MSS available today from antiquity and they differ in a couple areas of spelling or a word or two different and no doctrines are effected, so where is the documentary proof that the “church added to the text”? Even Roman Catholicism who added the apocryphal books didn’t exist until the 5th century AD, and they added non-canonical books, not verses to the text.

So I’m back to my original question, do you really believe Jesus’s words or just some? You can’t say you believe His words and not come away with the doctrine of Hell (Matthew 25:41 specifically) and the doctrine that He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life and no man comes to the Father except through Him.

edit on 8 26 2021 by NOTurTypical because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

The “reincarnation of Elijah”? But Elijah never died bro, he was taken to heaven in a flaming chariot. He returns in the end times, with probably Moses, as one of the two witnesses immediately preceding the Day of the Lord, I.E. the second advent of Christ on Earth.

The Bible rejects reincarnation, it teaches the death of the body and the soul & spirit moving on into either eternal life or eternal death (torment) and the future resurrection of the same body to face final judgment.

And the 70 Weeks Prophecy in Daniel 9 already has an indeterminate period of time separating the 69th and 70th week in verse 26. It begins with the judicial execution of the Mashiach Nagid (Messiah the King) and continues through the destruction of the temple and Diaspora of the Jews in 70 AD. That interval in the text was a minimum of 38 years, but now has taken almost 2,000 years. The 70th Week cannot commence until there is a third temple standing in Jerusalem, because the entire 70 Weeks prophecy is only for the Jews and the city of Jerusalem, Gabriel says so in verse 24.
edit on 8 26 2021 by NOTurTypical because: Spelling and added the last paragraph to the original reply

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

Great point. However in all honesty that text translates to "destruction".

This is true, however destruction/perdition is often a euphemism for Hell.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

True. It's always fun to look into cultural euphemisms, references and other sayings. Imagine being an archeologist from the year 3000 and see a news paper from this time and seeing "dolphins beat tigers in sugar bowl" (I don't know if that's right, I don't follow sports) and being confused about animals fighting in a bowl of sugar a thousand years ago. Kind of like how taking a mark on your right hand is non-beliving but playing along and taking a mark on your forehead is to be totally sold out to something. Now days people think it's computer chip injected into your forehead, lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I would have to say i believe mostly all of what he apparently taught... problem is we don't actually know what is original material and what is not... we have 50-60 some odd years with no writing that exists... so one could easily speculate that certain things were added for various reasons, and possibly deleted as well... for instance as you say "reincarnation" isn't really in the bible... but we don't know IF Jesus actually spoke of it or not... it was certainly alluded to, and hebrew ideals do not reject reincarnation at all...

we know 1john5:7 was inserted to promote the trinity... so was revelation in my opinion because its the only place where the writer declares himself to be God... so theres no reason not to believe other things were added and or removed from the text... which of course we don't actually know who wrote any of the gospels anyways... they have no autographs aside from one vague instance in john

I tend to stick with what rings true in my heart... and Hell just doesn't fit the narrative in my humble opinion

Now even IF we do consider hell to be an original teaching i believe Jesus was probably talking about something much different then a spiritual lake of fire... probably more in allegorical terms.... Again Gehenna was an actual place... "where their worm dieth not"... perhaps he was saying the spirit remains in the body after death in some cases... like an inescapable prison for the soul for a time...

Oh and by the way... Elijah died...lol

Just like every other person in the history of our species... the body can not enter the spiritual realm... we both know this... im guessing this is another case of those "ancient aliens" taking people away from the world to where ever they go... this is why enoch was removed from the OT... no one wants to face the reality that there are other species far more intelligent then us that have visited and lived on this planet in the past

Fortunately the evidence is becoming more and more clear as we progress in our discoveries of the ancient world

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Sorry, but as I read this I was wondering what it would be like to be conscious while your brain and body rot away. As for the worm, look into scaphism.
edit on 26.8.2021 by GolgothaBridge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well im pretty sure it was an allegorical meaning... not some kind of torture...

I always ask questions like this when in moments of deep thought...

For example... a thread i wrote years ago

Can you imagine what Non existence is like?

edit on 26-8-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I had a near-full response typed up and my tablet died, I don’t feel like doing it again. I don’t agree with most of your assertions, (you already know that), but we can save them for another thread someday.

One more question; if there is no Hell and we all go back to the Father, then why did Jesus come here to Earth to die for us? What did He come to save us from?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I had a near-full response typed up and my tablet died, I don’t feel like doing it again. I don’t agree with most of your assertions, (you already know that), but we can save them for another thread someday.

One more question; if there is no Hell and we all go back to the Father, then why did Jesus come here to Earth to die for us? What did He come to save us from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join