It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California police discover hundreds of mail ballots in felon's car ahead of recall election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
(i had to shorten the title because ATS wouldn't allow me to post original title)

Posted by Chris Pandolfo | Aug 24, 2021 | The Blaze

Police in Torrance, California, on Monday announced the discovery of hundreds of recall ballots in a vehicle where a felon was found passed out with narcotics, a loaded gun, and multiple driver’s licenses in his possession.

Authorities found nearly 300 unopened mail ballots for the upcoming gubernatorial recall election in the vehicle, which was parked in the lot of a 7-Eleven convenience store on the night of Aug. 16, KTLA-TV reported.

According to a news release from the police department, officers also found a loaded firearm, methamphetamine, thousands of pieces of mail, a scale, and multiple California driver’s licenses and credit cards that were in other people’s names. The unidentified male suspect found asleep in the vehicle was also in possession of Xanax pills and is a felon, police said.

The man was arrested on suspicion of weapons, narcotics, and forgery violations. He was later released on his own recognizance, according to KABC-TV.

Police said the department’s Special Investigations Division has partnered with the U.S. Postal Service and the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Offices Public Integrity Unit to investigate the matter.

“Investigators are trying to figure out how the election ballots ended up in the suspect’s vehicle and what their intent was in having them,” the police department said in a statement. “This is an isolated incident and is not related to any additional thefts of election ballots.”

California police discover hundreds of unopened mail ballots, drugs, and gun in sleeping felon's car ahead of recall election

This is happening when the recall of Newsome is going on. How did a drug addict felon get almost 300 absentee ballots, as well as an illegal firearm, in his possession?...

I thought democrats keep claiming "absentee ballots and mail in ballots are all safe and secure..." It's obvious they are not.

Here is another story from the 2020 election, among the dozens to hundreds similar stories...

USPS worker arrested at Canadian border with bin of mail, undelivered ballots

Canada is a fascist, far left, country worse than the U.S., so this man seemed to have been trying to flee to a truly fascist country run by a communist ahole and his thugs. Whomever wants to claim "this man could be from the right" has got to be kidding...

edit on 25-8-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Word on the street is Ol Gavin is pardoning some pretty bad hombres, and it doesn’t surprise me he is using them to do illegal jobs as well to help him win. Stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Sounds like this guy could have been an opportunistic thief that stole things to support his drug habit.

Looks like he stole pretty much everything, credit cards, licenses, firearms...I would not be surprised if he also steals amazon boxes off porches and perhaps a box with ballots from the loading area of the post office.

The guy passed out from drugs at a 7-eleven, not exactly a criminal mastermind.
edit on 25-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Now we know how a nationwide effort pays off for Democrats and rigged elections.

I wonder how many "mailed" ballots got stolen BEFORE they were even mailed? 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

How much you want to bet the ballots voted Not to recall?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

How was this dude released? He was a felon in possession of meth, Xanax and a pistol. CA just needs to fall into the ocean already.....

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So...were they filled out or waiting to be filled out?

new topics

top topics

join