It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials say 90% of population needs vaccine to reach herd immunity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just as expected in Canada, Ontario their goal posts and you will see why Ontario's own health offical is even lying about these vaxs and their immunity.

The goalposts have now changed once again. So now they after after 90% vaccination as in some cities in Ontario are moving with their mobile clinics.

The goalposts keep changing as the news media.
MSM keeps up with the fear mongering of it But this wasn't a surprise. Its the MSM which are the ones pushing heavily for these vax mandates and vax passports.

While showing polls in alot of countries claiming that majority of people are in favor of them when its opposite of it.

Officials say 90% of population needs vaccine to reach herd immunity

More Interestingly what has happened in Ontario is that the the Speed of vaccination has slowed in Ontario. The question is now why has it slowed down? is it because people and residents are finding out the truth for themselves in which way the MSM arent telling them the truth and honesty?

The Canadian News Media has done little reporting on the surge of covid cases in Israel after the six months of vaccination. The only time that they did was when CTV reported a news story was when they were mentioning and talking about the vaxs and how the Pfizer third booster shot is showing signs of promise.

But even in that CTV news story they haven't mentioned how the Pfzier vax efficacy had being dropped in Israel.
None the less the Speed of vaccination has slowed in Ontario and has some health officals worried.

So now they are now fear mongering and threatening some remaining unvaccinated residents by getting vaccinated.

Like the last leg of a marathon, public health officials say reaching the final segment of the unvaccinated population will be a grind as Ottawa tries to attain herd immunity — when enough of the population is protected against COVID-19.

They keep changing their goalposts.

Threatening never works but it is happening now in Canada and in Ontario they will be coming through your doors and you have every Canadian dam rights to resist.

'Get them through the doors'

"The first thing is to get them through the doors, that's the hardest part," said Dr. Lorne Wiesenfeld, an emergency physician at The Ottawa Hospital who has also spent time administering the vaccine. "You want to make it easy. Just remove one barrier that may hinder them, encouraging them in a non-judgmental way."

Now a message from the expert who has being pushing these crazy polices in Ontario.
3pm EDT: Ontario's Chief Medical Officer provides update on COVID-19

This same Chief Medical Officer wants everyone to be vaxed but is ignoring what is happening in Israel with the breakthrough cases among the vaxed population.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If you notice one thing when they are talking about get them through the doors they are literally threatening people to force the injections into you.

These officials have no right when these people dont want get it. Its their rights to refuse you whatever you like it or not.

This will likely blowback on the medical community in the long while. When in the six months the surge of cases start happening again.

Like that comment in that CBC article said quite well.

First it was 70%, then 80% and now 90%. Experts agree that experts don't have a freaking clue.

These supposed experts really have no clue at all what they are doing or what their real goal is the Bill Gate's aim of 100% next?
edit on 24-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

SWEET!!!

I’m hangin’ with the 10%.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

How dumb are they? Aint never happening, 90% my a(SNIP).

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Well it might not be happening some countries but the scary part of the crazy leftist fake right wing government in Ontario is that in some cities.

They are going ahead with mobile clinics provided by metro link. They are now moving into residential complex where the rate of the vaccination is low.

And they are anger about that and even more anger that young children who cant get vaxed yet. I am sure they would love the opportunity to vaxed all the youth if they could.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ninety percent is a joke, this virus has already mutated to evade the vaccines already somewhat, it is being spread by the vaccinated because the mRNA vaccines are not adequate. It is like trying to plow with a dead horse.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I would really like to understand how you can get herd immunity when the vaccines only last a few months and the virus is in the animal population and will continue to spread and mutate.

Someone please explain that to me.

www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html#:~:text=•%20Recent%20experimental%20research%20shows,infected%20with%20the%20virus.

Reports of animals infected with SARS-CoV-2 have been documented around the world. Most of these animals became infected after contact with people with COVID-19, including owners, caretakers, or others who were in close contact. We don’t yet know all of the animals that can get infected. Animals reported infected include:

Companion animals, including pet cats and dogs and one ferret.

Animals in zoos and sanctuaries, including several types of big cats, otters, and non-human primates.

Mink on mink farms.

Wild white-tailed deer in several U.S. states.

edit on 24-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

These same public officials had being going agaisnt neutral immunity and urging agaisnt vitamins while pushing vax and masks.

"Get vaxed and wear a mask"

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: rickymouse

These same public officials had being going agaisnt neutral immunity and urging agaisnt vitamins while pushing vax and masks.

"Get vaxed and wear a mask"

The CDC, FDA, and NIH work with these Pharmaceutical companies a lot and the heads of them have friends working for them. There will always be conflict of interest involved, they do not know us, they know these rich and prestigious people at those companies. Who are we to Fauchi...we are nobodies. That is how things work in the real world. I do not put anyone up on a pedestal unless I know of their actions personally and have met them. Just because those guys have a prestigious job does not mean they are honest or trustworthy.

I would trust the doctors I see but would never trust one that said that the mRNA vaccines are perfectly safe and effective, my doctor does not like to parrot deceit, he just asks if you would like vaccines, he is not pushy at all with that kind of stuff. He said the time I went in that he has to ask everyone if they would like a vaccine, it is part of Hospital policy that doctors ask. I never even asked if he believes in them. I have known some doctors that would not personally get them but I never asked my present one, I do not want to pry into his life, I knew the other doctors well enough to ask them stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

First

.masks help
.Then they don't
.Then we need a vaccine once and we all be fine
.Then you can still get it and spread it
.Then we need a second shot
.Then a third
.Then a fourth etc
.Then we need 80%
.then we need 90%

Then people at the Whitehouse, CDC, FDA, CIA, FBI etc, do not have to mandatorily vaccinate

Who still believes these clowns.
No let me put it this way. Anyone who believes these clowns is one.
Who still believes these clowns

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 24 Aug 2021 16:51:47 -05002120218America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Whether a 'case' is really 'covid' or not...and whether it is making a person sick or not.

This is absolutely sick.

Even here we have doctors deflecting and defending it and not answering straight questions.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Then we will get variant Omega and it will require 100% for herd immunity, then whatever and they will say we cant achieve herd immunity and we need boosters ever 8 weeks.

It will never end, tell us its a bloody bioweapon and I bet everyone or as close to everyone as possible will line up and get the jab.

Keep hiding things... and yea good luck with the final third.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They forgot a few things. Vaccinated or infected by and recovered needs to be at 90%. This will provide a temporary herd immunity that stops the pandemic levels of spread while it moves on to seasonal spread through smaller populations like every other respiratory virus. Then it becomes endemic and voila no more pandemic.

We went after a stable region of the virus and nature proved her toughness. Makes me wonder about true universal vaccines and what will happen.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

Well you explained it much better. And honestly? vaccinating during a pandemic is a bad idea.
H1N1 virus stopped at the second wave.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

In Canada and in Ontario there are some doctors that have a gag order not to speak out agaisnt what is happening even if they know something about this.

I dont think this will continue forever like this.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

There are often third smaller waves that we are indifferent to. H1N1 just mutates. Vaccinating during a pandemic is fine, you go hard and fast to alleviate the healthcare system. Then that’s it, you move on, you don’t chase it and go booster crazy.

With something truly horrible with a fast incubation period. You cut off infected areas completely and by force. Vaccinate around those areas and let nature take its course. This halfassed whatever the heck is just prolonging everything.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Could send the current anti-Vaxxers to Florida. We can see which group achieves herd immunity first? They have experimenting on the population already, why not a bit more.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yeah , so THEY Want 90 Percent of the Population DEAD Before that Happens..................

undercurrents723949620.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yeah? They say that?

Well this 10% says "bite me."

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
That's kinda always been a thing with vaccines. When have we reached herd immunity to a virus without one?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join