It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent ATS statements - Hypothetical Question??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The End of Days and I'm not talking about man-made.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The End of Days and I'm not talking about man-made.

My little bride said the same thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Does this possibly explain the madness we are currently seeing?

Something is going on, this much is certain, because no amount of crazy can explain even half of this madness! The entire World is spiraling down into some black hole from which there is no escape.

What do they know that we don't?

Yeah : have been contemplating this for the last few weeks.

All of the comments here on Clown-World™, upside-down world, and folks completely confused by the constant flip-flopping of official advice, and the apparently unscientific direction taken by authorities, despite us having supposedly real scientific evidence to the contrary.

Have clued-in on something.

Something sooooo big !!!!

Something so sinister !!!!

Something so mind-blowing !!!!!

And for a measly $9.95/month subscription : you can read all about it ......

LoL !!!! Just teasing !!!

Hope to make a thread about it later today or tomorrow, but am kinda lazy.

The Technocratic™ Global™ Flu D'État™ of 2020.

( Sorry : my post has nothing specifically to do with the USA, other than it being a part of the world. )

edit on 25-8-2021 by Nothin because: Added link to my new thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
No. YOUR world seems to be spiraling out of control.

My world is fine. Sun is shining. Work is good. Home life is good. Health is good. Right now I couldn't be happier.

Some of us are living our lives OUTSIDE the political bubbles, and that is a GOOD LIFE. Try it sometime, you guys would be much happier.

And as someone who's been around a while, not much has changed over half a century, just different sht hitting the fan.

Ignorance is bliss, no arguing that

I'd give you (10) stars for that if I could!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The only thing 'going on' is incompetence. This is what happens when you have one of the most inept career politicians in the history of the country somehow becoming president and who is now leading an administration that its largely devoid of any skill or interest in anything that doesn't revolve around pandering to their leftist base over social issues. Hardly surprising that its a disaster.
edit on 25-8-2021 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
What I would do as president would be to weigh the pros and cons of all the choices we have.

What I would do is find and hire the worlds greatest drillers, assemble the team of rowdy crazy oil riggers and drillers and send them up with our best astronauts and begin their training, then, when it becomes clear the secret is about to be (or has been) exposed, I'd go on the Emergency Broadcast system and explain the situation, and tell the world we are working on a solution, explain the solution and where we are with it, declare a limited state of martial law with curfews at sundown, then... just let go and let God.

Either we would be successful, or we wouldn't, but as long as people have some semblance of a real hope, I personally believe that would be enough to avert a total breakdown of society - but of course it would still get crazy.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: GravitySucks
What I would do as president would be to weigh the pros and cons of all the choices we have.

What I would do is find and hire the worlds greatest drillers, assemble the team of rowdy crazy oil riggers and drillers and send them up with our best astronauts and begin their training, then, when it becomes clear the secret is about to be (or has been) exposed, I'd go on the Emergency Broadcast system and explain the situation, and tell the world we are working on a solution, explain the solution and where we are with it, declare a limited state of martial law with curfews at sundown, then... just let go and let God.

Either we would be successful, or we wouldn't, but as long as people have some semblance of a real hope, I personally believe that would be enough to avert a total breakdown of society - but of course it would still get crazy.

Dont wanna close my eyes...i dont wanna fall asleep,cause id miss ya baby,and i dont wanna miss a thing!!
If you cant guess the movie from your description and this song lyric i cant help you lol!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Dont wanna close my eyes...i dont wanna fall asleep,cause id miss ya baby,and i dont wanna miss a thing!!
If you cant guess the movie from your description and this song lyric i cant help you lol!!!

"Your boyfriends back!"

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Liv tyler:*smiles*
NASA guy
k people settle down!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join