It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FRAGILITY WARNING: Kamala Harris has flopped

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Democrat fragility warning

Harris' laughs and arrogant condescending attitude isn't deflecting scrutiny any longer. Turns out you can only kick the can so far down the road before folks realize you are full of it. Now, its no secret that left wing tech giants like Google, Microsoft, FaceBook and Twitter (among others) tilted the last election heavily in their favor. But, what is surprising, is how consistently bad Biden and Harris rate. Try this, go to any random YouTube video that is positive about Trump or negative about Biden/Harris, you will see more "thumbs up" than "thumbs down." Here, look at this poll I just participated in...

How can it be that even with such a strong bias by the MSM and tech giants, that these two are doing so poorly? And we are expected to believe they actually won the election. 4AM shenanigans withstanding.

President Corn Pops and VP 2% Polling were never going to be anything other than a disaster. Even the heavily left-wing MSM sees the writing on the walls. Total disaster. This country will be begging for a responsible Republican to step in during the midterms and into 2024 if we play our cards well
edit on 8/24/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

When the head of Singapore criticized Kamala Harris and Joe Biden on their Afghanistan strategy yesterday during a joint press briefing, Kamala let out this silly laugh, and everybody in the room looked at her like she was crazy.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When the head of Singapore criticized Kamala Harris and Joe Biden on their Afghanistan strategy yesterday during a joint press briefing, Kamala let out this silly laugh, and everybody in the room looked at her like she was crazy.

She does it to give her time to think of an answer, and to "project dignity and control during times of stress and anxiety." But it is demonstrably fake laughter, and is quite awkward to watch. The key here is "project." That is all they are any good at. Projecting. Signaling. Messaging. As phony as phony gets

Crazy Dems. You could've had Tulsi. Probably she would have done a lot of things I would dislike. But still, the majority of the country would have seen her as the second coming and they could've kept us out of power for 8 years or more. But now, they threw it all away just like they did in 2016. But never stop your enemy when they make mistakes I suppose
edit on 8/24/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I just figure the same investigative journalism that has been in dead or in absentia for two decades or so and was completely weaponized against Trump and subsequently his followers (and anyone that questions the OS in general) just might be the same one the turns itself off like a switch and gives Biden-Harris administration a pass on most everything.

Anyone recall when the news was just what happened and you weren’t told how shocked or outraged you were gonna be?

You just were or were not based on the factual story?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Ever see the old show F-Troop ? We have elected Chief Wild Eagle & Crazy Cat.....Kamala and Crazy Cat are about the same.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Harris' laughs and arrogant condescending attitude isn't deflecting scrutiny any longer. Turns out you can only kick the can so far down the road before folks realize you are full of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
With all that cackling she does, she probably needs to go warm up her cackle berries.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That video along made me happy to have posted this 😁 That is priceless I will have to send that out

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Hey no argument there they dropped the ball repeatedly during the election cycle, failed to pursue stories of national interest and do their job. Seems at least everyone has taken responsibility for their own informing these days so I am happy to see that but the MSM and their half hearted attempt to call them out RE: Afghanistan is just cover. They know its so bad they can't cover it up. I hope they lose liberal viewers too, perhaps they will finally turn in the towel they need to

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

This post is filled with them

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527
Ever see the old show F-Troop ? We have elected Chief Wild Eagle & Crazy Cat.....Kamala and Crazy Cat are about the same.

Yes Good one too!!

It would be funnier if it had not turned us into a two bit circus with nukes

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
to me, this administration is the worst i have ever seen in my life time and im almost 53

hell, dubya was smarter and it hurts me to say it, not to mention the dick shotgun guy VP
edit on 24 8 2021 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The thing that worries me is she or Biden simply do not care what the public think . It's like they know something and we don't matter.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fatboy527

I could totally see Dementia Joe leading the Hekawis

He did say he asks Jill the same question every morning.
edit on 8 24 2021 by underpass61 because: added

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

It's like they know something and we don't matter.

they know a lot that we don't know while we are speculating, and when we finally come to conclusion it will be too late
edit on 24 8 2021 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not to mention, this morning I hear that twit said for people to do their Christmas shopping now because there is going to be supply chain issues closer to Christmas... like what fricken planet is this moron on?
No wonder the administration sent her out of country. Shes completely useless.

She must had popped a couple of that geriatric fool, bidens pills.
Because that was the most asinine thing ive heard in a long time.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Cackling is a sociopaths deflection when undeniable truth is presented. I should know, I was dumb enough to marry one….

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It's kind of a poetic justice thing to see an idiot like Harris go from senator (where she didn't have to actually do anything) to the big leagues. It's painfully obvious just how out of her league she is. Before she was V.P., she could thrill her brain-dead "fanbase" by listening to Cardi B. and telling people she used to get high while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dog.

Now that she can't get away with just a lame attempt to act all "street cred", we see the real her. The weird-ass cackling whenever she gets even slightly uncomfy with a question. Even simple questions. The Harris cackle has become a meme.

When she was just a senator:
(Warning!! This is pegging the cringe-o-meter)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Nervous laughter is when people do not know how to handle was is going on around them, Nervous laughter is a physical reaction to stress, tension, confusion, or anxiety.

www.healthline.com...-causes

We have no leaders right now, the office of the president and vice presidents is vacant.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

FFS no one wanted her in the primaries....she is HRC 1.5. Mannerisms...laugh....twitch...if you told me it was HRCr in a mask I would believe you.

They say the same things. I am waiting for her to drop the infamous...."what does it matter...."

you know it is coming

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join