It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toxic Lipid In Pfizer Vaccine But its FDA Approved SMH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The FDA just fully approved the Pfizer Vaccine even though atleast one of the four lipids are toxic to the human body.

These are the 4 Lipids: (Highlighted Lipid 1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3- phosphocholine is of concern)

((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis
(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide
1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3- phosphocholine
cholesterol

So this DSP lipid according the Cayman Chemical has these effects on humans:

Material may be irritating to the mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract.
May be harmful by inhalation, ingestion, or skin absorption.
May cause eye, skin, or respiratory system irritation.
To the best of our knowledge, the toxicological properties have not been thoroughly investigated.

The entire analysis of DSP is DSP Safety Data Sheet

So logic would dictate this is bad stuff and its being injected into millions. Can any science guys explain this to me?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I don't know about that particular phosphocholine, but most -phosphatidylcholines in nature are not a problem. Eggs are high in phosphocholine but not that formula. The -phosphatidylcholine is part of a molecule they have created and the combination could be toxic to some people I suppose. I would say that the glycol chemistries are more of something I would be concerned about because I am intolerant to them pretty bad. Found that out many years ago already, I have problems with mirolax and other things that contain those chemicals.
edit on 24-8-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Can any science guys explain this to me?

I’m guessing quantities.
For instance, H2O is bad at high quantities, but we need it to live. Same as iron, calcium, zinc, carbon and so on.
Another example (that I’ve had myself) is the radioactive dye they make you swallow to watch your digestion. In small quantities it’s harmless (unless you have a reaction to it). In large quantities, dead.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It is not really FDA approved..

FDA APPROVAL requires Pfizer to submit study results analyzing risk of myocarditis and pericarditis, and risk to long-term infant development in pregnant women.

Study results reports will be submitted to the FDA for review on Oct 31, 2025 and May 31, 2027 respectively.
edit on 24-8-2021 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
source:

Fda.gov

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
How concentrated is the stuff in the vaccine shot? All those health effects in the SDS could apply equally well to a shot of Tequila. You can usually metabolize one shot, but a quart might kill you.a reply to: sirlancelot

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Thats weird cause the say this as well FDA approves first vaccinea reply to: Hellas

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Thats weird cause the say this as well FDA approves first vaccinea reply to: Hellas

Form your source, first paragraph

The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

There's 0.09 milligrams of it in the vax - it's used to reduce toxicity of drugs. It naturally occurs in much larger quantities (3.9mg per gram) inthe lungs and I think there's higher ammounts in chicken egg yolks. It's been deemed safe since the late 70s/early 80s

There's an analysis of it's toxilogical profile here: pdf

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
A n axe is a very dangerous implement. Yet it's used to do violent to trees for the greater good. Fuel, furniture, paper, etc. Sometimes non-toxic levels of normally dangerous chemicals are used as "violence" to transport the therapy into the targeted structures.

Oil on the ground is pollution, very dangerous to the health of all animal life. Yet we use a measured application right on to the soil to build our roads and highways.

Something, as a named substance, that attains the reputation as deadly, is not always deadly when applied in a measured and targeted manner.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know about that particular phosphocholine, but most -phosphatidylcholines in nature are not a problem. Eggs are high in phosphocholine but not that formula.

Yes, but you don't inject eggs directly into your body, sometimes maybe even knicking a blood vessel causing whatever it is to go into the blood stream and travel throughout the body - which is what I suspect could be causing some but not all people who get these jabs to end up suffering from the spike proteins throughout their entire body, because there are many, many inexperienced jabbers performing these jabs.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
It is not really FDA approved..

FDA APPROVAL requires Pfizer to submit study results analyzing risk of myocarditis and pericarditis, and risk to long-term infant development in pregnant women.

Study results reports will be submitted to the FDA for review on Oct 31, 2025 and May 31, 2027 respectively.

Nice catch!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know about that particular phosphocholine, but most -phosphatidylcholines in nature are not a problem. Eggs are high in phosphocholine but not that formula.

Yes, but you don't inject eggs directly into your body, sometimes maybe even knicking a blood vessel causing whatever it is to go into the blood stream and travel throughout the body - which is what I suspect could be causing some but not all people who get these jabs to end up suffering from the spike proteins throughout their entire body, because there are many, many inexperienced jabbers performing these jabs.

I cut my finger one time trying to chop a soft boiled egg with a sharp knife and there was blood mixed with yolk all over the place. I can't remember if I got an infection from that, but I do remember getting mad at myself for doing something so stupid. I still have the fear of doing that when I split an egg from that day and that was probably over fifty years ago when I was a young teenager.

Most people learn from their mistakes but evidently learning from your mistakes is not politically or socially correct anymore.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Curious how do you know how much of this stuff is in the Vax? And why on the datasheet does it say : For research use only, not for human or veterinary use?

a reply to: bastion

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
Curious how do you know how much of this stuff is in the Vax? And why on the datasheet does it say : For research use only, not for human or veterinary use?

a reply to: bastion

I'm not sure on the datasheet as it's been used for human and vetinary purposes in recent years - at a guess I'd say the manufacturers chemicals would need an upgraded licence to meet pharma grade but are allowed to sell them if not intended for consumption (a bit like research chemicals being sold as 'plant food' in legal highs). But I honestly don't know.

The ingredients of different vax's are public info here in the UK and part of the patient information leaflet on within the vaccine approval data. I'd had to pay paticular attention to them as I'm on sodium based medication to control epillepsy and saw 'trace' ammounts mentioned in the original vax trials. I got my neuro to analyse what/if any impact the vax could have on interacting with my medication and was sent a digital copy with full rundown of Pfizer, Moderna and AZ ingredient ammounts in his review.

I'm not sure about the US as I imagine companies over there can hide behind confidentiality agreements though this approval letter from the FDA to Pfizer has the US pfizer ingredient ammounts listed halfway though page 4 - 5. They don't appear to show up anywhere else though so may be an accidental leak by the FDA: FDA to Pfizer letter PDF

Product Description The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is supplied as a frozen suspension in multiple dose vials; each vial must be diluted with 1.8 mL of sterile 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP prior to use to form the vaccine. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine does not contain a preservative. Each 0.3 mL dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine contains 30 mcg of a nucleoside- modified messenger RNA (modRNA) encoding the viral spike (S) glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2.

Each dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine also includes the following ingredients:
lipids
(0.43 mg (4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate),
0.05 mg 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide,
0.09 mg 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine,
0.2 mg cholesterol),

0.01 mg potassium chloride,
0.01 mg monobasic potassium phosphate,
0.36 mg sodium chloride,
0.07 mg dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate,
6 mg sucrose.

The diluent (0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection) contributes an additional 2.16
mg sodium chloride per dose.

I was stongly recommended AZ as for me it was far less likely to cause a bad reaction than Pfizer or Moderna.
edit on 25-8-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

top topics

join