It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems we will have a female president soon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Good Morning ATS!

I stumbled upon this video just now and thought I'd share. It seems that yesterday our intrepid President stated that Heels Up Kamala will be the first female president SOON! (He then tries to correct himself, but the cat is out of the bag!)

Not that I'm at all surprised, but to hear the President actually state this is beyond belief.

EDIT: here's the text:

She [Kamala] happens to be in Asia for me right now, but that's why we have a female Vice President of the United States of America, who's gonna be, we're gonna have some presidents pretty soon.

twitter.com...
edit on 24-8-2021 by Avardan because: Added the quote

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Avardan

Oh well, I have learned that we can't rely on anything he says. I think he was trying, in his own disarticulated way, to say that a woman will be President someday... not necessarily Kamala.
edit on b000000312021-08-24T08:11:20-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 24 Aug 2021 08:11:20 -0500800000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

including being a communist tyrant

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Not that soon, Biden still has about a year and a half of degenerating to do before he gets 25th'd.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We screwed no matter what folks. Joe is a bumbling incompetent, but if you think it's a sh**show now, wait till Kamala and Pelosi take over.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Not that soon, Biden still has about a year and a half of degenerating to do before he gets 25th'd.

I dunno. At the rate we're going I think we might be lowering the bar enough as a nation to keep pace with his decline, then we can lower it again in 2024.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Biden's mind is all messed up, you can't believe anything he says. Although his wife may know joe's loosing it and maybe she is discussing this kind of stuff with him, which he gets mixed up about because of his dementia issue.

Yes Kamala will be taking over, I just can't figure which one will be worse, joe or Kamala

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't think he makes it that long.

It makes sense that it's their plan, but I'd bet a whole dollar that it doesn't work out.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

$1, you're on.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Biden said this at the same event too-

"I may need work after this, I'd make a good ball boy"

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He knows..
After all it was always the plan to get kamala in wasn't it?

If history was fair,the current US government will go down as the worst ever-not just for you guys,but for global stability.
But,as history is written by the victors-our new Chinese overlords will likley build golden statues of Biden,and call him the "man who made it possible for china to dominate the world."

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
They're still working on Kamala's general coke addiction and her laughing hyena syndrome affliction😎

Get both under control and treated, and whaaalaaa 😃

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I was originally of this thinking, that Biden has to make it at least half way through so they can hammer in two Harris terms.

But now I see two ways this could go.

Harris gets the Presidency, appoints Clinton as VP, then herself steps down (or otherwise gets suicided). After all, Biden did use the plural of President in there.

Alternately, has anyone read through this infrastructure bill they're trying to pass hammer in? What're the odds (incredibly slim) that it includes a provision to remove the limitation of a second term if a VP takes over before the half way point?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Harris gets the Presidency, appoints Clinton as VP, then herself steps down (or otherwise gets suicided). After all, Biden did use the plural of President in there.

Harris isn't stupid enough to nominate Clinton as her Vice President, plus it needs to get approved by the Senate which would be 50/50 at that point.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I don't think she'd want to, but I do think she'd be coerced one way or another to do so. And enough RINOs to push Clinton through as VP. It's a long shot, yes, but wouldn't shock me if it were an option on the table.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Deal

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I don't think she'd want to, but I do think she'd be coerced one way or another to do so. And enough RINOs to push Clinton through as VP. It's a long shot, yes, but wouldn't shock me if it were an option on the table.

Zero Republicans would vote for Clinton. Zero.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If Herpes was smart, she'd nominate Tulsi.

2 cents

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Good find. Biden is a mess and Kamala is being dressed-down by Singapore officials this week.

The top priority it to replace both of them, by proving their party stole the 2020 election from President Trump.

Kill 2 birds with one stone.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Harris isn't stupid enough to nominate Clinton as her Vice President, plus it needs to get approved by the Senate which would be 50/50 at that point.

It might be unavoidable that we get to that stalemate situation in the Senate.

Might be a good time to push for a compromise replacement.... like Tulsi Gabbard?

I see DB beat me to the point.
edit on b000000312021-08-24T10:10:27-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 24 Aug 2021 10:10:27 -05001000000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can see a scenario in which Democrat big shots (Pelosi, Shumer) tell Joe it's time to go

but Joe (with Jill's backing, and some others in his staff) says no

Constitutional crises? how might it be resolved?

would be ironic if a Republican Supreme Court had to make that call.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join