It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: Employers must require Covid vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just a quickie I ran across this morning. Nothing that's unexpected, but the next level of extortion against the American public is in the making and coming to your work place...

"I'm calling on more companies in the private sector to step up with vaccine requirements that will reach millions more people," Biden said in remarks at the White House. "If you're a business leader, a nonprofit leader, a state or local leader, who has been waiting for full FDA approval to require vaccinations, I call on you now to do that — require it. It only makes sense to require a vaccine to stop the spread of Covid-19."

Again and again, we see government using private business to police the public. If we can't get you to do it willingly, we'll use your fellow citizens to coerce you. On the other hand...

"If you're one of the millions of Americans who said that they will not get the shot until it has full and final approval of FDA: It has now happened," he said. "The moment you've been waiting for is here."

If you're an obedient citizen who just wants to go with the flow and you believe big pharma and big government are just looking out for your best interests, then by all means, the time is now.
Link
edit on 8/24/2021
edit on 8/24/2021 by Klassified because: grammar
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'm waiting for this to become a requirement to do business with the US Government.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

I'm waiting for this to become a requirement to do business with the US Government.

it's not far off.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There's going to be some big decisions being made in the near future I think. And for those who are cheering on the government mandating what you can put into your body please know that this will not be the LAST time. Next time it's going to be something you may not want. The government shouldn't be using mob tactics to strongarm folks into doing what it can not do constitutionally itself.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HairForceOne
The government shouldn't be using mob tactics to strongarm folks into doing what it can not do constitutionally itself.

The 21 age requirement for alcohol and cigarettes comes to mind. A Federal Judge already shot down the 21 age requirement for handguns.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I can't help comparing what we are seeing today(and not only in the US) to the apartheid system of racial segregation we saw in South Africa-where if you were black you could not go to certain places,buildngs,events.
Where people were discrimitated against and indeed treated as less than human by those non black people.Where you were not allowed certain jobs,or to attend certain schools..

Swap the word "black" for "unvaccinated."

I wonder will we begin to see government issued propaganda posters with slogans such as "Segregation is Freedom"or "Segregation is Safety."

Because it seems like that is the way they are thinking.

The societies of the "free world" are going in a very dangerous direction IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I'm waiting to see how this will effect small businesses. I'm
predicting certain grants , loans, tax benefits, etc. being inaccessible
unless you get in line and require the shot.
This stinks so badly, you can almost smell it under water.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: HairForceOne
There's going to be some big decisions being made in the near future I think. And for those who are cheering on the government mandating what you can put into your body please know that this will not be the LAST time. Next time it's going to be something you may not want. The government shouldn't be using mob tactics to strongarm folks into doing what it can not do constitutionally itself.

That’s the thing with all this, isn’t it…. The government can’t mandate what you take out of your body [the abortion issue] but they mandate what you put in your body?! Seems fishy to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Two of the fastest ways to mobilize and enrage the population: F with their cash supply ("can't work here you unvaxxed scum") and F with their children ("WELP! vaxx if fully-approved now, post-EUA, so if you want your 7 year-old to attend school, roll up that sleeve!).

All the while we keep hearing "Look nobody is forcing this on you, you just won't be able to shop, go to college, travel, you know, minor stuff".

Still as the top executive the handlers of the top executive in the US (you know, the handlers that botched the US withdrawal in historic fashion) continue to apply full court press to vaccinate every last person in the US, their enablers and sympathizers deny reality.

There is no other way to look at the situation than to say that the US federal government wants to force everyone to be vaccinated. You are free to play semantics with how you define "force" in whatever way you want. The apologists and sympathizers will say "force" means "applying physical compliance" while everyone else knows that there are many many ways to coerce (e.g. bribe, blackmail, blackball) that while not physical are still a means of forcing someone to do something.

I think the Afghanistan debacle has engendered a lot of seething anger out among the plebes. I don't know in what universe it's a good idea for an administration to follow up off the Afghanistan debacle with an attempted deflection of the news cycle back to COVID, in particular encouraging mandatory vaccination at everyone's place of employment. As crazy as that may seem ("OK Joe now start calling for mandatory jabs again, that'll get their minds off Afghanistan!"), there is a scenario where that is thinking among Joe's handlers.

I don't know, I say doubling down on public anger is never a good approach. Especially, as I initially mentioned, when they are aiming to F with peoples jobs and children.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I can't help comparing what we are seeing today(and not only in the US) to the apartheid system of racial segregation we saw in South Africa-where if you were black you could not go to certain places,buildngs,events.
Where people were discrimitated against and indeed treated as less than human by those non black people.Where you were not allowed certain jobs,or to attend certain schools..

Swap the word "black" for "unvaccinated."

I wonder will we begin to see government issued propaganda posters with slogans such as "Segregation is Freedom"or "Segregation is Safety."

Because it seems like that is the way they are thinking.

The societies of the "free world" are going in a very dangerous direction IMO.

Spot on. And “Segregation is Safety” is ALREADY out there. It’s called social distancing.
edit on 24-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Punctuation

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wizzz0001

I'm waiting to see how this will effect small businesses. I'm
predicting certain grants , loans, tax benefits, etc. being inaccessible
unless you get in line and require the shot.
This stinks so badly, you can almost smell it under water.

I'm waiting for the hammer to drop on the self-employed. People like me who work for themselves, by themselves. If this continues unabated, I can see a day coming that clients may drop me in favor of someone who has had the jab. I have some good clients, but some of them are more afraid of this virus than they are a rabid dog.
edit on 8/24/2021 by Klassified because: grammar again

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Even without requiring it businesses and govt can make life so unnecessarily miserable for people who want their own body choice it's basically the same thing as mandating. Making you get tested twice a week, quarantine, etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: HairForceOne

the state government can mandate anything health related, and if enough states join together with any such mandate then every state will have to adopt a mandate, the federal government will never have to get involved.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Even without requiring it businesses and govt can make life so unnecessarily miserable for people who want their own body choice it's basically the same thing as mandating. Making you get tested twice a week, quarantine, etc, etc.

There's a word for that: Extortion

Extortion is the practice of obtaining benefit through coercion. In most jurisdictions it is likely to constitute a criminal offense...

Link

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
From the UK persective-It feels as though those who decline the "option" to have the vax are being discriminated against-and turned into second class citizens-even though the vax is not actually mandatory.

I wonder-could people start a class action law suit against the government-as part of our anti discrimination law states you cannot be discriminated against due to your "religion or belief"

It does not specify "religious belief."

What about belief in the so called british values of personal liberty and freedom to be part of society?
Would that count as a "belief" in a court of law I wonder?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I absolutely agree. I'm self employed too and in healthcare. I have 2 employees.
Our national professional organization
is encouraging patients to ask about an office's vaccine status.
I refuse to lie to them about it. So far, no one has bailed from the
office. A few patients have "strongly encouraged" me and my staff to get the jab
and I've had prospective new patients ask us about vax status but we're so bogged down
with the patients we have that I'm not accepting any new ones.
However, I can see the day coming soon that patients will start bailing en masse.
It has me worried. VERY worried.
This is just a backdoor attempt at a federal vax mandate.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
Nail. On. Head.

edit on 8/24/2021 by Klassified because: edit

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I’m a small business owner.

As long as my employees aren’t drinking alcohol or doing drugs while driving my vehicles — it’s none of my goddamn business what they put in their bodies!

Good luck Bai Den. I own my own biz for a reason, so pricks like you can’t tell me what to do!

SUCK A FAT ONE!!!

new topics

top topics

join