It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody Needs to Grow a Pair!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This is beyond ridiculous, what is happening in Afghanistan!

Complete insanity!

Somebody needs to grow a pair, and go in and tell the Taliban:

"To HELL with any deadlines. All deals are OFF!

We're done playing with you!

There will be NO negotiations with you! Period!

We are going to get our citizens out, and we will leave, but we will NOT leave until that happens!

For every one of our citizens that you kill, we will kill TEN THOUSAND of yours!

Now GET OUT! And STAY OUT OF OUR WAY!"

edit on 8/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Complete insanity!

Somebody needs to grow a pair, and go in and tell the Taliban:

"To HELL with any deadlines. All deals are OFF!

We're done playing with you!

There will be NO negotiations with you! Period!

We are going to get our citizens out, and we will leave, but we will NOT leave until that happens!

For every one of our citizens that you kill, we will kill TEN THOUSAND of yours!

Now GET OUT! And STAY OUT OF OUR WAY!"

I vote for you going over there and telling them. Someone has to.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   
One of the problems with that is that the Taliban doesn't give a damn about the citizens. They go around killing them willy nilly at any given time.

The only way to stop this insanity is to wipe out the Taliban in it's entirety. But then you really can't kill the ideology overnight. We couldn't do it in over two decades. But then we had to play by the rules too.

I don't know how we do it but agree that we must do everything we can to get our people out. We may well find ourselves negotiating with terrorists before this is all over.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Remember when DC had 25,000 NG to protect them from the rioters that had been gone for a week?

They care a great deal about themselves.

If Pelosi was stuck in Afghanistan there wouldn't be an issue getting to the airport.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Why would the Taliban care if we killed civilians? As a matter of fact they'd probably like if we did that to help fuel propaganda and recruitment.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

That's fine. You give me the keys to the US military machine and I will be glad to to just exactly that!

I don't care if it takes 50,000 troops and every single asset in the Air Force, Marines and Army.

No rules. The gloves are OFF! Playtime is OVER!

Taliban, you can do this the easy way, or you can do it the hard way; makes no difference to us. Get in our way and you'll go meet your god. Period! End of discussion!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not talking about killing civilians. I'm talking about killing the Taliban!

New rules:

1. If you harbor the Taliban, you ARE the Taliban. Prepare to meet your god.

2. Stay away from the Taliban and you will not be harmed. See Rule #1.

3. We're DONE screwing around!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HairForceOne

We do it by...taking no prisoners!

It's showtime!

No more kid gloves. The gloves are OFF!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Yep

Pretty sure our leadership had their surgically removed.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

We should airdrop Pelosi, Harris, Biden, Schumer and about 400 other politicians all over Kabul and around Afghanistan!

Hell, airdrop Trump in there too, and Obama, and Bush Jr.

Whatever it takes.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I often wonder what it would be like for the USA to be occupied by a foreign power as in Afghanistan or Iraq...Would We the People be like sheep or would We the People be like normal ? We would fight, rebel and lay in wait and bide our time until the occupying force left.....just like these folks are doing.

If anyone thinks that this is all over...think again. Biden & his people have let the cats out the bag...all the cats. Now Biden & Company have that "terrorist" boogey man to beat us all over the head with.....And they will...un relentingly. That and Covid...so next 3 years will be "boogey men terrorist" and Covid everything. With lock downs & terror alerts................Dems & Fear & Control....Goes together like The Red,white & blue.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Ah, you said 'you kill one of our citizens and we kill ten thousand of yours' so I thought you were referring to citizens.

We couldn't kill the Taliban before, they just fade into the mountains and wait, why would this time be different?

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
No jails, no Gitmo's, no trials, no tribunals, no negotiations, no money...just DEAD!

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's fine. Let them run away like the savages that they are. They'll get to keep consuming oxygen then.

If they want to come back AFTER we leave, and the people are dumb enough to let them, then fine. Not our business.

BUT, we will get our citizens out first. The taliban can have whatever is left when we get done.

ETA - Oh, and that fancy airbase at Bagram? Yeah, when we leave, we're gonna' FLATTEN that sucker! It'll look like the surface of the Moon.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Yep

Pretty sure our leadership had their surgically removed.

From your link...

The entire Western world knows they cannot trust the Biden regime after this historic catastrophe they engineered in Afghanistan.

This is the result of what will happen if we don't do what I am suggesting here.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) issued a curt response to the Taliban after the terrorists demanded the U.S. pull out of Afghanistan by the end of August: “Go f*** yourself.”

Link

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   

They don't actually listen.. I mean, this is their version of doing better.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: HairForceOne

We do it by...taking no prisoners!

It's showtime!

No more kid gloves. The gloves are OFF!

George Bush Snr want's to know how to contact you..

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The Soviets tried that. Killed millions of civilians. Didn't work out too well for them in the end. Your "plan" would probably just get everyone killed.

America lost. Deal with it.

Perhaps Biden could try negotiating with the Taliban in good faith? Instead of breaking every agreement and then wondering why the Taliban have no time for his bullsh!t.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ah, you said 'you kill one of our citizens and we kill ten thousand of yours' so I thought you were referring to citizens.

We couldn't kill the Taliban before, they just fade into the mountains and wait, why would this time be different?

for one, they are parading around the Kabul airport waving M-16's. If you look quick, they are fairly easy to spot. I'm a flyboy and can spot them pretty quick.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join