It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Doctors Walk Out of Hospitals in “Protest” of Unvaccinated People

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Is it that rare with the delta variant having such a high viral load?

I'd have thought it was less likely but mutation happens all the time and if the viral load is high enough to offset the benefits of the vaccine in the early stages it's still plausable a varient of concern could come from a vaccinated individual.

a reply to: themightymerlin

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It seems this want a walkout at all and once again MSM lied here not surprising. They want fear mongering sensationalism.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Because the moment someone disagrees with you, you act like a professional fart sniffer.

You may have missed the last year or so of constant appeals to authority and people telling me I didn't trust the science and saying everybody against the narrative was ignorant. I was here for it and I got tired of it. It happened around the time I heard the first official suggesting COVID passports and that's no coincidence. It shouldn't matter what backgrounds people have if they are providing accurate information. I didn't spend months disregarding people and saying "you aren't a virologist or a doctor". That's the result of the people in charge of the narrative pounding that message into the heads of people that don't know better.

If you make arguments in support of any of the mandates, or shaming people, or push medical lies, I do care and I will make every effort I can to prove that your position is wrong. If you want to take the vaccine a hundred times I will do the same to protect your right to do so, because it's a right.

We don't need the divisive finger-pointing for a rarely fatal respiratory virus that is seasonal, which COVID will be. There is no forever vax for COVID and until technology changes there won't be. They KNEW this from the start. There will not be 100% vaccination. COVID will not go away. You have been lied to and given false promises. Don't blame me, I've been honest and I only speak in certainties when it's certain. The things I stated in this paragraph are certain and they are all things they lied to you about.

I hold no grudges if you want to talk for real about science. If you just want to make claims you can't defend then there's not much to talk about. Kids getting killed because of medical panic is important to me even if it's a big joke and called a conspiracy theory by others. It is 100% certain that if we mass vaccinate children many will die from the vaccine. If we vaccinate those at high risk, we don't kill a bunch of healthy kids that are proven to be at a fraction of a percent risk of getting severe COVID. I spent many years working with children and just as many working around them keeping them safe from stupid things like the government.

If you think I was harsh I will apologize, but I'm not going to stop.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I don't know where you get your information from. It isn't people who know vaccines though.

Medical.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I don't know where you get your information from. It isn't people who know vaccines though.

Medical.

What people are you talking about?

I got my knowledge from doing public health science as a career. I ran the public health emergency preparedness and response program for the last county I worked in and managed the contractual obligations of our federal preparedness funding. I was part of the 2009 H1N1 vax administration team in one of the most highly populated counties in the nation.

I'm only still in this thread posting because I wrote the OP and it's good practice to steward your threads. The content is there to take or leave. If you have something to say, just say it. I'll try my best to follow along with my limited knowledge.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

None of this # makes vaccines to be the thing you want them be.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

None of this # makes vaccines to be the thing you want them be.

What do you think I want vaccines to be? I still have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm in other threads and doing other things. I can't go back and read every post trying to figure out which of the many statements I've made is problematic to you.

I'm here. I'm reading. I will consume whatever information you provide.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Don’t try to hard to understand….

Logic can be met with logic, while illogic cannot—it confuses those who think straight.
-Joost A.M. Meerloo

But

No one knows what the hell you have to do to bridge the gap with the mighty Merlin himself. 🧙‍♂️

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The vaccine should come down to a personal decision. All the pro-vaccine bullies are generating a lot of bad karma for themselves.

I'll give you an example of a person who absolutely cannot take the covid vaccine - me. My heart reacts to any type of medication that may affect the heart as a possible side effect. Even if it's an extreme rare side effect, I would be that 1 in a million that would suffer that fate. It's just how my physiology is.

When I had Covid, my side effects were very mild. A doctor prescribed me Azithromycin anyway (an anti-biotic) just in case I developed pneumonia. In the fine print of Azithromycin, it has been known to cause heart attacks in extremely rare cases. It comes with an FDA warning that says so. However, azithromycin has been widely used for respiratory infections for decades. It's to the point where doctors do not hesitate to give it to you as if they were handing you some NSAID like aspirin (speaking of NSAIDS, I also cannot take naproxen because of an extremely rare side effect of heart failure) .

For some reason I had forgotten that I was given azithromycin for a respiratory infection when I was in college and almost had a heart attack.

So I took it and let me tell you - the 12 hours I had to deal with the side effects of azithromycin (feeling like my heart was about to jump out of my chest) was 10x worse than the 3 weeks of fever and cough from the covid.

Covid was a vacation compared to the side effects I got from the FDA approved and widely prescribed azithromycin.

So there you have it. The treatment was 10x worse than the disease in my case. Despite the medication being FDA approved and given to millions of people for decades. It still comes with an FDA warning that says: Extremely rare but possible side effects may include heart failure and stroke."

Guess what is ALSO FDA approved and have already been given to millions of people that comes with an FDA label that lists heart conditions as possible side effects? The covid vaccine.

While it may be safe for the general population, I am absolutely one of those people who would fare better just dealing with covid rather than taking the vaccine (especially considering I still tested positive for anti-bodies even a year later). And I am sure I am not the ONLY one.

You've made the personal decision of taking the vaccine. Now move on with your life and allow others to make their decisions.

Thinking you know what's best for people whom you've never met before to the point of ridiculing them for not making the same personal decision as you is the absolute height of arrogance and insanity.

And for the vaccine hesitant - FDA approval doesn't mean a damn thing. Know your own body and don't let random people bully you into putting something into your body that you don't trust. People can get adverse reactions from way less severe drugs than the Covid vaccine. For example, the ace2 levels in my heart has never been the same since I took naproxen (something you can get from CVS) many years ago.

At the end of the day, we are putting synthetic drugs into our bodies, and different people react differently. Some people don't react at all, and some people die. There is no such thing as a 100% safe drug. Ideally, the less drugs you take, the better.

The government should mandate physical activity and diets just like the military if they truly care about public health. Vaccinated or not, it's mostly fat and unhealthy people that get the worse of it.

edit on 25-8-2021 by donscorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Funny thing? These "doctors" take an "oath" to become "Doctors". I've never personally took "their oath". But I have read it. I have nothing but respect for anyone, that would take that "Hippocratic Oath". That is some humanitarian, "hero sh*t", right there!

I took a different "oath" (It was all legal and stuff), I actually had a ""Commissioned", Authority/Officer" make me "swear it", for the 5th. Time, ... With, "So help me God".

What is weird about this? ...I couldn't just walk away from my oath/duty/job, when I didn't agree with the workload or outcome... I had to drive on, because I swore an "oath"!... But obviously an "oath" (in modern times), is just something we say as a "formality" to "get a job"
These coward "Doctors", need to lose their "licence" (permission), to claim the "TITLE" of "Doctor".

Sorry fact? There is no useful occupation for cowards.

But yet? Here we are.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think they are attempting to change what an actual vaccine is. I have heard a few people mention that vaccines dont really vaccinate. Its utter nonsense of course.

Seems to be the new talking point though. I am convinced some of these people would honestly believe that it was raining if their MSM talking head told them it was rain..while pissing directly on them. They seem to be completely indoctrinated and unable to reason for themselves.

Also on the OP...

Doctors walking out is absurd. They should all lose their ability to practice. It's one thing if you want to retire or change careers, but doing it for this reason and making such a big scene is potentially endangering the lives of patients. Inexcusable. Political stunts have no place in the doctors office / hospital.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: donscorpio

Most people under 60 and outside the risk categories have no reason to take a vaccine for COVID, nor do they need to. Under 18 is next level insanity.

My wife developed symptoms.consistent with COVID after a rare trip into town. It was about two weeks ago. The symptoms started getting worse so we started her on Ivermectin. We added NAC to her supplement routine as well. She felt fine within a week.

Since COVID started I've dramatically improved me health. It's the best defense against this disease for most people, no matter what the experts may claim.

a reply to: murphy22

I'm no longer even in the state where I first swore my oath and am not even employed, but the funny thing is my oath was only a written attestation to what was already my ethos. I still uphold it, I will still use my knowledge to educate and inform, and I will act in the best interests of people. My oath wasn't to the state or the apparatus of the state, nor to the laws. My oath was to the people, who are the real owners of the state.

a reply to: Imperator2

The walkout was more of a press conference, but they're actively treating COVID patients and they're whinging in the courtyard about them. Screw them.

In the coming months it's going to be interesting to see how the press spins things. Many of these heroes they've been cheering since the start of this are going to reject the vaccine requirements and end up leaving. Because of doctors like the ones in this clip they're pushing mandates that will cause massive shortages and a lower standard of care.

They can't see the forest for the trees.
edit on 8/25/21 by Ksihkehe because: Added responses to this post.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

This is why it's happening.

More information is being released all the time.. and I found a tidbit that clearly stated the FDA knew of ALL side effects OCT 22, 2020 when they accidentally blasted it for a second on live feed TV.

The things on this list will add millions to the industry..
check it out.

On a side note a friend of mine is now(as of half hr ago) in the hospital after having a seizure weeks after taking the shot.. another friend has no blood circulation, another friend has developed clots in the brain.. and every single one of them were vaccinated.. my other force vaccinated friend.. and by forced I mean FBI job forced(single mom with 5 kids and a mortgage to pay) is terrified because her group of friends and coworkers are dwindling down with symptoms that are deadly, at least 4 people at the agency has died days after the shot. 2 others are now having seizures and a handful of others are barely making it by.

The 6 month mark is almost up on most of these.. people and they are starting to show serious symptoms. They need to hurry and get more people vaccinated to support the "depop agenda" because only about a third of the world population has been vaccinated and it wasn't enough. They want half..

And our government wants doctors, nurses and our military to take this crap. These side effects were well known by the FDA In oct of 2020.. yet they are still demanding people take the shot or lose their jobs. All while claiming they don't know squat.. which is part of their release forms.. Of course the segregation is going to get real..

Just remember misery loves company.
edit on 27-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join